contact
October 15, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Author Topic: Soooo mildly annoyed  (Read 2471 times)

Vastet

Re: Soooo mildly annoyed
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 03:28:51 PM »
Two days? That would mean you were ahead of me two days ago by tens of thousands of rsp. I gained 10k rsp this morning alone. You're hitting the bottle too much my friend. :P

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • Facebook - alicia.ashmore.1
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 04:16:27 PM »
still not sure how I stayed in the top 20's being so dumbly new.  but yeah theres not alot to attack. 
~Que Sera Sera~

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 04:29:00 PM »
I notice that you are no longer in that allaince, what gives Pants dear boy? I'm sure you could pass on some spread sheets or game advice

And I love all my little hits, pre NPC's and bloated fleets - back in the day when the game was less out of control and you could at lease use your brain rather than relying on all these certified hits on targets that don't or can't move

And there was a story behind 2 of those hits with a third missing (I told Matt that shadow probes would ruin the game for a lot of players and those that were better with their strategy would quickly benefit)

I left the alliance just for personal reasons which had nothign to do with any of the members there. They were all nice and welcoming and the only one that was a total nut was Mama, a fact I was already aware of before I joined them. :)

And I didn't mean your hits were small because of the fleet sizes involved, obv. with the NPC inflation you can,t compare hits with boom sizes, I meant the players ranks. I remmeber looking for my biggest solo in SDE recently and being disappointed at how small the fleet numbers now seem.

I'm not sure where you're going with the shadow probe comment. There was a huge WW in the start of Nova that had hundreds on his heph, never amounted to anything. WGW also had a number and we all know how well he did in the end. Personally I've on occasion asked alliance mates to shadow probe hephs for me in very specific situations, but we're talking about maybe 5-6 times over the spawn of a year and a half. Otherwise I just blanket probe my targets over weeks so they become totally desensitized to them and it works out fine.

Pantin wants to kill me so he left. Problem is he can't kill me because he's stuck in one little system and doesn't hunt or travel and I'm not dumb enough to attack so there wasn't really a point. Ah well.

::)  <- that lazy ass emoticon is supposed to be rolling his eyes but he's not doing a very good job at it.

lol do ya know as much as I have ribbed young pants in his tighty whities I'm also pretty sure that he didn't really start playing until a good couple of weeks (minimum) into the uni

I'm pretty sure with his RSP hes got going on he would actually have been way ahead based on % v time and all that math baloney

Just a shame hes not hunted, thats when the game of luck and chance comes into play with no oracles and so many hostiles all packed tight

If I could take his fleet i'd go for it without hesitation but I dont think I can as there are a few bits and pieces hidden away for a rainy day that I cant be sure of and i'm damned sure if he could take mine he would be on my doorstep in an instant

I think he might just be making a wee rush for the goal lines soon

Nah you give me too much credit (which is kinda weird coming from you). I missed about 7 days during the first 2 weeks but no more. With that step back and the fact I haven,t spent creds I could only catch back to the top rankers by mining hard till about a week or two before the end of the uni. I would have needed somewhere like a 3 month uni to catch your initial RSP lead. So I guess you can say it was a bad strategy, but I really didnt want to invest more time in the uni.

and I have more farms and I look for fleets to kill while he sits around hoping for ninjas.
::)  <-- see previous

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:31:02 PM by Pantin »

Vastet

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 05:12:35 PM »
Rolling your eyes doesn't change the truth. My food gained more dsp getting wiped out than you've pulled in with cargo ninjas. ;)

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »
lol u two.... u got stuff to blow up theres only a couple days left. 
~Que Sera Sera~

Vastet

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »
I am. I'm trying to get him to too. =)

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 05:31:16 PM »
Its really hard to do Conquest and the tourney I dropped 4 ranks.... Cause I didnt set things up to build while I went n started my Conquest account.
~Que Sera Sera~

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »
Two days? That would mean you were ahead of me two days ago by tens of thousands of rsp. I gained 10k rsp this morning alone. You're hitting the bottle too much my friend. :P

You not notice how my score stayed thesame for 2 days?

I was pooling res for Foundries and thats why my slight lead has been cut as i've not progressed, tehy should be completing this morning and through the day into tomorrow

My OCD made me build 9
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline silly_me

• Skype - elvis.perlsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 06:26:56 PM »
k.

so after all my ships (the ones not queued) are consolidated, I'll send them out somewhere randomly, at a pace sometime between now and the close of the tourney.  preferably to a location not already scanned in open parser.  everyone feel free to scan, probe, attack, and farm Elvis Perlsly planets as soon as I'm out of p mode
elvis perlsly
(not elvis presley)

Vastet

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 06:28:55 PM »
lol
No I didn't notice. Then again my PS3 mutinied yesterday and refused to turn on after it froze and I turned it off. So I didn't do as much as I'd have liked to, thus wasn't looking at the boards.
So you did 9 F4's or 9 F5's?

Elvis has left the building. :(

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
Elvis your still on Conquest right?

Vas it may not have overheated (as Pan says PIBCAK) lol but you need to jump drive those files just incase lol.  and add me.
~Que Sera Sera~

Vastet

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 06:59:32 PM »
I'll log in in a minute or two. But first... how many days has it been? lol

Vastet

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 07:01:25 PM »
It must have overheated though. It wouldn't even load in a disc, and no YLOD.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 07:02:06 PM »
still not sure how I stayed in the top 20's being so dumbly new.  but yeah theres not alot to attack. 

its called p mode -ROFLOPTER

FEK knows how i got into the top 10
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 07:53:58 PM »
Thats not true, lol (p) mode people are all at the bottom to :p Its called building my stuff lol  Besides I hunted the first 3 weeks.  But I was still lost in the game itself.  I actually enjoyed my (p) mode time lol cause I totally got to learn stuff.
~Que Sera Sera~

birthmark-ant