contact
October 15, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

Author Topic: Soooo mildly annoyed  (Read 2470 times)

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • Facebook - alicia.ashmore.1
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
Re: Soooo mildly annoyed
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 07:54:54 PM »
Vas let me know the next game you pick up for the ps3 We just got 2 copies of FF a couple weeks ago but had to wait till after tourney to really enjoy it. lol
~Que Sera Sera~

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 02:45:40 PM »
Damn Pantin did you have to let everyone know im NUTS LOL, im just a little pussycat ppppuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

Naughty One ;)

Offline buckweed 1

• “ Load up drop in and kick ass”
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 03:28:03 PM »
Pantin wants to kill me so he left. Problem is he can't kill me because he's stuck in one little system and doesn't hunt or travel and I'm not dumb enough to attack so there wasn't really a point. Ah well.

As to the whole issue that started this, I thought I explained it rather well. Being probed within minutes of leaving p is not in any way special. Any full blooded hunter will tell you that they refresh the leaderboard and/or the galaxy page their prey resides in constantly, and take notes on what times the fleet is there and isn't there. That hit I got on War Guy in the battle reports section? I refreshed that system every 5 minutes or less for 7 straight hours until his fleet showed up, and 15-20 minutes after it showed up it was dead. If the galaxy was as packed as X or O was 4 years ago I wouldn't even have had to do that. But frs ninjas are much less likely to work these days so I didn't bother with that strategy.
And having probes land within seconds of each other is simple. I demonstrated that.

so let the frenchie kill ya, i will have dios on stand by :)
Have fun always:)

heph kills : lost count
zeus kills : lost count

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon