contact
July 09, 2020, 01:36:31 PM

Author Topic: Gawd  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Pie

• View Profile
Gawd
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:38:35 PM »
Harvest at least 1120713901391776 resources over all harvests. ( In 24 hours and you can have 'alf a token ;) )

That is a big number.

'nuff said.

First to post something from game that is actually greater than 1 quadrillion...I claim it!

Offline Unownreality

• Skype - white.mamba.
    • Twitter - @white__mamba_
    • View Profile
Re: Gawd
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 02:58:03 PM »
only 1 quadrillion. Not too bad.
SFCO- Unownreality (Ret.)
2009-2014

SFC Conquest
Unownreality (Ret.)
2013-2014
Leader of Arcane Angels

Vastet

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 03:25:15 PM »
That should only be one or two wormholes by now. I was raking it in by the trillions when I quit two months ago.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 04:49:26 PM »
And half a token is still half of a chance at a free merchant or neutrality marker.

Current top RSP is over 171B, BTW.  I think there was some bend in the curve; I haven't been paying close attention.

Offline Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 06:46:12 PM »
Harvest 18294507120000/1594087658277840

yay, now over 1 quintillion!

I'm curious as to how these daily harvest missions are calculated, anyone know?
First to post something from game that is actually greater than 1 quadrillion...I claim it!

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 06:48:06 PM »

They're based on your RSP.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 07:03:57 PM »
Thanks for the fast reply Matt,

Just to clarify, my rsp is currently 121,733,604,778.

How do you arrive at a figure thats over 1 quintillion, I'm still mildly curious as to how such large numbers are generated.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 07:45:49 AM »
ok in plain english -

Is it possible to collect over one quadrillion resources in 24 hours (original post) let alone over 1 quintillion?

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 07:52:35 AM »
ok in plain english -

Is it possible to collect over one quadrillion resources in 24 hours (original post) let alone over 1 quintillion?

I wonder if you actually added all of the totals, of all of the ships, of all of the players - every single one of them, in the whole entire universe, would it even come close to that figure?...

Just to ask for a bit of a clarification, the number that was posted by Pie, which Pie calls quintillion:

Harvest 18294507120000/1594087658277840

yay, now over 1 quintillion!

I see two different numbers here:
1. Eighteen trillion, two hundred ninety-four billion, five hundred seven million, one hundred twenty thousand.
2. One quadrillion, five hundred ninety-four trillion, eighty-seven billion, six hundred fifty-eight million, two hundred seventy-seven thousand, eight hundred forty.

Where do you get "over 1 quintillion!" from?

Although, I'd still like to know the answer to my initial question...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:10:58 AM by Monkey D. Luffy »
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 08:02:02 AM »
I wonder if you actually added all of the totals, of all of the ships, of all of the players - every single one of them, in the whole entire universe, would it even come close to that figure?...

Thats what I was thinking, but my brain started melting at the prospect of calcing that much - I start going number blind when theres too many zeros, lol

Offline nitehealer

• It is what it is
    • Facebook - alicia.ashmore.1
    • View Profile
    • Raid healing
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 06:29:27 PM »
crap a trillioon resources lol im lucky if I can get 1million.
~Que Sera Sera~

Offline Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 07:15:37 PM »

Just to ask for a bit of a clarification, the number that was posted by Pie, which Pie calls quintillion:

I see two different numbers here:
1. Eighteen trillion, two hundred ninety-four billion, five hundred seven million, one hundred twenty thousand.
2. One quadrillion, five hundred ninety-four trillion, eighty-seven billion, six hundred fifty-eight million, two hundred seventy-seven thousand, eight hundred forty.

Where do you get "over 1 quintillion!" from?

Although, I'd still like to know the answer to my initial question...

oops my bad, Monkey you are correct...see I told ya my brain melts with big numbers!

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 08:06:51 PM »

The top player in the Universe currently has 730 billion overall points, and everyone over #94 has over 100 billion Overall.  Looking just at RSP, RSP#90 has over 100B, RSP#1 has just under 300B.  So we're talking about something over 10 quadrillion resources (10s of TRSP), well over what Pie reported, in the top 100 alone.  (However, because it drops off rapidly in the second 100 players -- where the 90th percentile is located, I don't think it approaches a quintillion.)

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 08:50:33 PM »
The top player in the Universe currently has 730 billion overall points, and everyone over #94 has over 100 billion Overall.  Looking just at RSP, RSP#90 has over 100B, RSP#1 has just under 300B.  So we're talking about something over 10 quadrillion resources (10s of TRSP), well over what Pie reported, in the top 100 alone.  (However, because it drops off rapidly in the second 100 players -- where the 90th percentile is located, I don't think it approaches a quintillion.)

Thank you for taking the time to look that up - it's pretty much what I thought... knowing the numerical value of a quintillion, and looking at the projected growth figures on my spreadsheets, I would of been very surprised if Conquest was already there, as my projections for the universe would of been way off... lol.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.