contact
July 21, 2019, 10:50:57 AM

Author Topic: 2nd SFCO Galactic War  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
Re: 2nd SFCO Galactic War
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 11:45:42 PM »
cant kill a fleet parked when online and pee mode when off. That is the problem. I asked kaork to come out and back up his mealy-mouthed words with action. Obviously he has refused, even when I offered to let him bring a gang with him.

You know where I'm at.  You already said you had the credits to move planets, feel free to stack up.  You can't call out someone that called you out first and think you have a leg to stand on.  As I said missing the point. Go back to your pathetic daily grind and burn out like the rest of them. We are busy having fun, if you want to let me know.   
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 11:53:43 PM »
Sry, not my style. Now if you could A: tell me of any "war" where you could call "time-out" (pee-mode) or B: start a war with me with NO pee-mode and only dipmo by the opposing sides approval, then I would gladly leave my alliance and take your whole gang on single-handedly.
Who gives you the ability to determine what is fun for me? Certainly the majority of the players in this game disagree with you, judging by the number of negative responses you are getting. Here's an idea, start up your own game where everyone hides from each other and see how many people join up.

On more thing (minor); if you could just read over your posts before hitting the "post" button and try to correct some of the more hard to understand statements, I would appreciate it. I am not good at deciphering "stupid speak"

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 12:02:35 AM »
If you can't understand: 'You are a coward, do something or don't!'   Then something is wrong with you and you might want to get your eyes or brain checked. 

Facts:

your war record 0,0,0

This is a forum about War, you are obviously 100% anti-war who claims to play a war game.  I'm not an idiot, I know how fleets get that big, it ain't by hunting thy enemy or a live one at least.   So why are you even here?

If you've noticed I've been saving your p mode talk.   It would seem your against most of what the game has to offer.  Oh wait, I know I've seen you in p before.  But that's ok, you'll claim it's ok for you, after all, your the almighty Laz.   The same Laz that was talked down to by Kaork and You and your alliance and you never did a thing but spout nonsense.

Need me to spell it out for you?   

Keep digging that hole, I love to bury those that think they are better then others but don't back it to prove it. 

Oh one more thing, minor.   We have already had 3 accept and many more thinking about it with many thanks for thinking of ways to make this game fun for them.  It is you that has gotten lost in the past of thinking like the ways of the old.   That's darkness speak for: the new way has come.  Join in or move over bacon.

Ps you have another war request from us.  Fight or bow
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:12:19 AM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2013, 12:16:36 AM »
You are right I was in pee mode once. For 6 weeks while I was in the hospital getting reconstructed from an accident, which by the way, has left me wheelchair bound so I have plenty of time to play.
And once again (and for the final time) just because you have a style of "play" does not in any way make it the ONLY way this game can be fun. Except maybe for the feeble-minded who cant fight a real war. Meet me on the battlefield or shut the hell up. We dont need a declaration or war that removes all threat of defeat, and again I refer to "pee-mode". Remove that from your list of cowardly rules and I will be all over you and your gang like white on rice.
Let me tell you also, I was a high ranked player long before the advent of NPCs. So how would you like to explain that? I wish a few people would step up here and tell you just what running into me meant, but I fear that most of them have either rage quit or left the game because the ranks of players is filling up with morons.

Offline Unownreality

• Skype - white.mamba.
    • Twitter - @white__mamba_
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2013, 12:37:21 AM »
You turned this whole forum into your pointless wars. i'd take a guess and say at least 75% of the SFCO posts are your posts. You bash others for playing differently, calling them cowards and such and you hide in p mode. I don't blame anyone for declining your pointless war requests. At last check you had a 68% Diplomacy ratio. Countless more like yourself, or neutrality w*****. Keep talking your stuff kaork, nobody is taking you or your alliance seriously anymore. Wake up and smell the roses.
SFCO- Unownreality (Ret.)
2009-2014

SFC Conquest
Unownreality (Ret.)
2013-2014
Leader of Arcane Angels

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2013, 01:50:03 AM »
As I quote a good friend of mine:

My opinion is still > then your opinion. 

Our war record is many and we are all having fun.  Many joined the last one and I expect many more to see past the ways of your arrogant once was's.  You all started this, not me, you all took this off topic attempting to gang bang me.  Not without a reach around I say!   Your old ways of thinking are history and you will fizzle out realizing your doing nothing more then farmvilling and to have never of spent that energy to even try to do something with all those skills and fleet you created.  How pathetically sad.   

" Remove that from your list of cowardly rules and I will be all over you and your gang like white on rice."

I believe thats nothing more then another pathetic excuse, While on one had you claim to be 100% against war in another you claim you'd be on me like white on rice. Not only a comment that completely contradicts what you say you stand for but also a raciest comment.   Which is it bud, you'll fight me but not unless there is all these specially rules.  You have the #1 fleet rank in the Uni for Christ sake, can you say meow?

As stated, I made a general statement to a select person, however if you want to wear his shoes go ahead.   I made this about fun and activity and put my alliances fleets on the line to provide that fun and activity.  You 3 are the ones that made this negative drivel with trash talking and name calling.   You 3 are the ones that no one should be listening to and if they are I really hope they rethink there ways of going with the people that are against activity and fun.   

And I believe everyone is reading this so called drivel weather they agree with you or the real warriors of the game.

The Darkness Lives and its coming to a theater near you, weather you like it or not
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:16:50 AM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2013, 02:14:46 AM »
First post in this forum, by Rogan, and simply a call to war
Second post in this Forum, by Kaork and merely a re-iteration of the warcall
Third post in this forum, by Kaork, (and this is the root cause of the digression from war-mongering) includes this statement: Or if your in one of these alliances with a 0, 0, 0 war record that take offense to being sent a war request but they are to chicken to do anything about it,

Vastet

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2013, 02:20:45 AM »
I was quoted! :D

Can I play the good guy for once?

Nah forget it. Not my style. Flame on!

Offline Unownreality

• Skype - white.mamba.
    • Twitter - @white__mamba_
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2013, 02:34:03 AM »
Forgot about that rule that says we cant attack actives if we arent at war with each other. Damn, someone report me please! I killed too many actives while we weren't at war. Kaork logic says that i can only farm NPCs if we arent at war.
SFCO- Unownreality (Ret.)
2009-2014

SFC Conquest
Unownreality (Ret.)
2013-2014
Leader of Arcane Angels

Offline gypsy88

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2013, 05:36:44 AM »
Wow another day and kaork is still in kitty mode...how can I attack you coward when you hide????

Vastet

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2013, 10:02:46 AM »
So if he wasn't in p you'd sat bash him? Sounds like a valid reason to use p. > >

Though I maintain that p should not exist.

Offline gypsy88

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2013, 10:53:01 AM »
No vastet...that's your play style I hear...but before someone shoots off at the mouth about war...maybe they should stay out of p mode....or learn how to properly FRS....

Offline the red emperor

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2013, 12:45:58 PM »
Bfg will never remove p mode because of the profit they make on it.  I bet the french told the germans im in p mode cant attack me until I had my breakfast and coffee. Maybe usa should have told the japanese that they couldnt bomb pearl harbor until we sign a war declaration and agree how many people could be in diplomacy mode.

Offline the red emperor

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »
I enjoy the fact players are making pvp fun in this game again, but they are unintentionally ruining the fun by all the drama

Offline ISS Hawk

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »
I agree with red emperor.

If you dont wanna go to war, just decline politely. I'm sure Kaork wouldnt be nuts enough to instigate you then. IMO he's just trying to make the game fun by doing what the thinks is right / necessary. When someone declines he mocks and insults them only to make them mad and declare war  :D
I'd suggest ignoring the taunting. Please for GOD'S SAKE stop with the arguing already. I come here sometimes, only to see whats going on in the other parts of the game, and I mostly see people fighting with each other over petty issues.
The Honor, Was Mine.

▌<╬> ▌

birthmark-ant