contact
September 18, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

Author Topic: Some Thoughts  (Read 2412 times)

Offline phatboy83

• View Profile
Re: Some Thoughts
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 05:25:16 AM »
I can see what you lot are trying to do but there's no point BFG don't care what we want.
Me, Purefilth and a few others have been suggesting thing's to matt about conquest on the starfleet addict page on facebook and he basically told us there's no point as there releasing a new uni soon.
Personal I'm going to leave both x2 and conquest come the new year and go back to my xbox. I put about $20 month on theses games but there now starting to bore me.

I know I left this uni about a month ago and came back but when I leave again it will be for good.

kru

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 11:36:09 AM »
truth is, i have had an active bug report filed with BFG from their newest universe conquest for coming upto a week now, see my post about greyed out NPCs..

Of course, i have yet to have any feedback from that, or in fact any information in regards to this, apart from Matt telling me at least 30% of all NPCs should be attackable by me given my rank.....

Now, if they haven't fixed this bug and resolved that issue in their newest, money making game what odds do you seriously exoect to see anything improved/changed/enhanced in the older ones??

I have been p mode for 5 days, and will most likely be staying p mode now until BFG updates me/us on the problem....

Don't forget though seems to be legit for customer service to approach you in their response as though your thick or dense.......obviously in p mode i can't attack anything (unless i wish to break p mode) but it should light up anything that i can attack, such as players, territories and NPCs.....

in summary, whilst they maintian the games (preventing them from crashing, and fxing them when they do) all other bets are off....

I have read statements from Matt on these forums pointing fingers at the quality of servicve from 'other' companies, well, whilst their CS may not be as good, you can bet your ass if there is a bug report from one of the gamers who have an account it would be fixed/resolved pronto

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
Give new players 100k credits (you know - give em the first crack rock for free!)

Can't you do that on your own?

Vastet

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »
lololol

Offline CoolHand

• Dealing CoolHand's Daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 07:13:12 AM »
This isn't an accurate summation at all. We continue to support and maintain all of our Universes. However, it's not financially viable for us to buy ads for older Universes at this time.

Matt your original post basically said that but now that it's been edited it no longer says that. My whole point to all this is that the game is boring and you guys made it that way with all the recent changes over the year. All we want and it's been said by many, is something to be done to make it worthwhile again. This is supposed to be a war game not a space version of Farmville. You basically said in your original post BFG wasn't interested in doing anything to existing uni's because time and money will be spent on the new universe.

Oh and I never mentioned anything about purchasing ads, couldn't care less about that

Offline Ice queen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
I think if you gave 2 planet moves to everyone ..that would shake things up ???

Offline Redfrog

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2013, 09:06:58 PM »
2 Suggestions:

Very advanced starting positions to new players in the older universes.  About the midpoint of RSP adjusting over time.  One good developed planet, ships and good tech.   

Very rich NPC's with light defenses and short lifespans of 3 hours+-.  Zeus take 3.5 hours+- to travel one sector.  Ships under 30 minutes.     This would provide great targets for ships etc.

birthmark-ant