contact
October 14, 2019, 09:18:19 AM

Author Topic: New universe  (Read 23189 times)

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
Re: New universe
« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2013, 04:44:09 AM »
Started this hired guns uni... have played in the original uni... I am totally confused with all these new mechanics etc... don't know what I am doing to be honest and wish there was more and better explanation on the new stuff. This is kinda a turn off for me and very frustrating. :-\

Allot of things have changed,  I know of at least one alliance that is working as a team to find out how things work with great luck. 
Alliance Leader of Empire in U3 and E3

Offline stingerqlz

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2013, 04:46:54 AM »
I have played the original uni... this one is making me confused and wish there was better and more explanation of the new game mechanics etc... this is a turn off for me. Frustrating not knowing what I am doing...  :-\

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2013, 04:55:26 AM »
I know some people are working on the wiki, but it will take some time to research and write it up.   Or if we are lucky Matt will post the SS with all of the levels and "rules"
Alliance Leader of Empire in U3 and E3

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 09, 2013, 06:23:13 AM »
So far, most of the work in the wiki has been going off of this post: http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=20514.0

Grace

« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »
I swore that I would never come back to this game but after seeing rid of moons along with the addition of the new ships, my arm was twisted. Fantastic universe. Well done!

Love the new tech twist, too...

One problem with it, though, still has NPCs. would love to see rid of NPCs altogether and make it like how it used to be where had to build mines and attack players to advance.

Next uni just a remastered version of x1 would be fantastic, how it was at launch without moons and NPCs, only with the new ships in there though.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:38:13 PM by Grace »

Offline stugit

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2013, 07:19:51 PM »
researched my way out of newbie today (caught up at work while it ran)  - attacked in less than 45 minutes. Brilliant :)
genuinely made me smile.
so happy I built more Artemis and hit someone else.
then remembered to FRS this time as I logged off.
ahh sweet death...

birthmark-ant