contact
July 17, 2019, 02:45:22 PM

Author Topic: Alliance merger ABF/Bat'leth  (Read 3668 times)

Offline *SHINZON*

• View Profile
Alliance merger ABF/Bat'leth
« on: November 24, 2013, 09:37:27 PM »
Out of the Ashes (Pun) Of two once great alliances,Now Defeated Badly Comes the all New B.A.D. Alliance... Ready to make war on its enemies. Now are they up for the Re-match or will they stick their heads in the sand like the dogs we all know well.. ? 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:35:58 AM by *SHINZON* »

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
Re: Alliance merger ABF/Bat'leth
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »
This coming from a guy that just merged with the verse's most irrelevant alliance. What, were you guys short of your d mode player quota?

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »
Irrelevant haha...that coming from a group that declines wars...unlike you we accept any challenge thrown our way...but we are irrelevant ha...they are getting a good group and ya we have dmoders because of rl and that makes us bad...lol almost hafe our members are not dmode and your to chicken to fight them...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 04:55:55 PM by Olly The Great »
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 11:00:57 PM »
No one is scared of you. We do think you are deluded to think that we are and have trouble with the idea that leaders sit in d mode while their members get walloped but that doesn't really mater. We only accept war requests from worthy alliances. Dark Sphere is not one of them. Now Based On has to deal with you and that's their problem. But no, we won't be taking war requests while your members are there.

And I see your slaughtering of the English language continues. Are you saying 'half our members are not in d mode and you're too chicken to fight them? Is that what you are trying to say.

No that's not it. You are too boring and we are 2 and 0 against you. When you have more not in d mode than in d mode let us know.

Till then, keep doing whatever it is you do in d mode. I respected Based On at one time. Their acceptance of your group of clowns leads me to question my appraisal of their wisdom.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:29:44 AM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline Justice Umbiya

• FlySavage
    • Facebook - Google me... Its not that hard to find me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 11:54:14 PM »
lol Damn.... That was much deeper than the regular banter. That was a pretty damn disrespectful post. #OhGod

I'm rolling on the floor laughing.
Get Down or Lay Down!

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 03:10:34 AM »
Do you think you offend me in any way...keep your banter up...big deal...I never said anyone was scarred of anyone and I'm not in dmode so come get some...so much talk and never any action from you...wow...not worth anyone's time...blah blah blah
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 12:22:03 PM »
It would seem they wanted to get an early start on the escuse list they will come up why with not to fight someone.   

BAD ( boyfriends of addicted dads ).   Yeah I can see it.  We all know he has his daddy issues. 

'Created to fight any alliance or any enimey'.... Wait for it, ' Just not the good ones that kick our butts' over and over and over.

'2-0'?   Your 2 and O at sat bashing the Dark Sphere and your so mighty powerful alliance barely beat them in either war.  But will give you the credit, Yes we will carry our losses proudly of a 17-13 win to loss record.  More then any of your 'Bad war alliance' will ever have with the attitude of 'well we won't fight you because.... Bs' you like to throw. 

It would seem to me your 0-2?   Against Based On as I'm looking at the war records.  AIG is 1-1.

So it would appear to me if you consider everything, we are tied.

Tie Breaker?     I bet you give me an escuse and say no.

Dark Based Ωn will fight anyone, everyone, and all at the same time.  No escuses, the Darkness is coming.

Kaork

« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 01:19:15 PM by Kaork »
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 05:28:35 PM »
Correction:

based on is 1-0 against AIG. 
Dark Sphere is 1-1 against AIG

So if you include all Alliance records of war looks like we are still one ahead of you.   
You can bow out before our knees if you want to, it's fine by me.   We understand your all to scared of the darkness to come but you won't do anything to try to stop it.  If it were me though I'd put up and shut up and try for the tie then turn around and go for the win but hey, your playing your game, so we understand. 
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 10:04:15 PM »
And Bat'leth is 2-0 against Dark Sphere. Only one of those contests was somewhat close, but neither were ever in doubt. We are 0-1 against the alliance Based On, which no longer exists and has been diluted with mediocracy and ineptitude by Dark sphere.

Dark Sphere is rubbish and not a viable alliance. Their leader hasn't been out of d mode in months.

Take your meds Karoky. Take them every day or they won't work.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 03:29:47 AM »
More rubbish from you...Nothing new there!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 07:16:07 PM »
Olly do you live under a bridge?

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »
the one that's is  telling ppl to take meds is the that needs them the most...

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 07:44:09 PM »
Empirical evidence points to the contrary. And we've confirmed you live under a bridge. Lost a fleet lately Olly?

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 08:26:40 PM »
sorry to get your hopes up but I own my house and married...top boss at the company I work for...so blah blah blah...don't talk about ppl you know nothing about!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 08:38:30 PM »
I find it difficult to believe but okay. I'm sure he's a very lucky guy. But if you were the "top boss" wouldn't that make it your company?

Lost a fleet lately?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:42:51 PM by Prince of Dardania »