contact
June 06, 2020, 10:50:31 PM

Author Topic: Territories  (Read 10578 times)

Offline WarOgre

• View Profile
Re: Territories
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2013, 06:45:26 PM »
dumb question, but how exactly do you get a territory?
SFCO - Ranked #38 Overall,
Name - The Axe

Nova - Ranked #2 Overall, #2 in DSP, With 27 Heph Kills, and 1 Moon Kill!
Retired - 03/28/14

Uni 3 - Ranked #5 Overall, With 16 Heph Kills! #1 in DSP!
Retired - 04/25/15

Offline Arcade

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2013, 07:39:58 PM »
find one that hasn`t been occupied and attack it with a probe

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2013, 07:44:34 PM »
Some of them have a probe and require an artemis to take.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013, 10:25:53 PM »
i saw one person mention p mode already. you shouldn't be able to horde a bunch of territorys and hide in p mode. these are supposed to be "points of conflict" and if the territorys have been limited to promote that, then holding a terriory  hould be considered an aggressive act, and (p) should not be available.

That's a good argument, but I think BFG should get some credit for making only 24h neutrality markers available and raising the price to 50,000 credits.

Offline Ta'len

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2013, 10:45:29 PM »
So... losing a territory, whether through battle, abandonment or timeout.  It has been established that you keep the building levels so long as the same planet links to another territory of the same type.  It has been established that you lose any ships that are sitting on the territory.  What about workers and defenses?  Do those come back when you link up again, or are those lost each time the territory is unlinked from the planet?

Offline Godstomper

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2013, 02:21:18 AM »
Defenses are lost.  If you leave workers, they are destroyed.. So transport them off if you're going to lose the territory.
Lead Game Designer @ Blue Frog Gaming

Offline Tall Dark Stranger

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2013, 04:16:43 AM »
is there a list  to show what to research  from a territory  to see what use it is to  me  what research builds  what ship  etc //

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2013, 04:43:04 AM »

Offline Pie

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2013, 08:37:46 AM »
The total number of territories in the game is based on the total number of players in the game. More players, more territories. They are intended to be conflict points.

Players using p mode to hold territories sort of messes up any chance of conflict. Its a game breaker for me, so I'm hoping its an oversight and will be rectified soon :D
First to post something from game that is actually greater than 1 quadrillion...I claim it!

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2013, 08:43:57 AM »
Players using p mode to hold territories sort of messes up any chance of conflict. Its a game breaker for me, so I'm hoping its an oversight and will be rectified soon :D

Offline Profiteer

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »
At 50k credits for p mode. I would think BFg will allow that unfortunately. It's going to be hard to defend while you r away.

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2013, 05:23:40 PM »
50k p marker Jason told me was a mistake this should be sorted this week and then 15k same as other uni's
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline CoolHand

• Dealing CoolHand's Daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2013, 10:54:01 PM »
From reading this thread i can already see that unless you spend some coin to advance quickly and belong to an alliance with high rank players you won't get far. Looks like a joke to me. Created an account to check it out but I wont be doing anything with it

Offline Zevssn

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2013, 11:10:57 PM »
From reading this thread i can already see that unless you spend some coin to advance quickly and belong to an alliance with high rank players you won't get far. Looks like a joke to me. Created an account to check it out but I wont be doing anything with it

I don't see how you get there, do you care to elaborate?

Offline Thermopyle

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2013, 11:13:50 PM »
so is there a way to build alien ships at foundry speed ? or does that only work for ships building at the linked planet ? because you can only build ships at a alien dock....