contact
October 14, 2019, 08:24:07 AM

Author Topic: Eradeon  (Read 7404 times)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
Re: Eradeon
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2014, 08:18:45 PM »
sitting on 62 million of this green stuff..have almost all my ships including athenas, poseiden, atlas, curetes, and herks at level 10 as well as all of my defenses including(in 23 hours..) plasma..really cant spend it fast enough..im fine with that..at least i know i will never run out..and as was said hephs and zeus might help with that(although im sure it will be in the same ratio as amount required/ship cost/time etc.. ) so while the bigger ships will take more, they will probably also take longer and not make much difference as far as having excess. the only thing i would suggest then is some way to share it..maybe a special ship type(like charons are for droids) being added that can only transport the eradeon..could share with fellow alliance members that way, and since it wouldnt change any of the existing ships, wouldnt need to have much of an impact on any other aspcts of the game..just an idea..
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 12:09:37 PM »
I started an Eradeon upgrade minutes before my Alien Space Dock territory expired.  An hour or so later when looking from one of my shipyards it is indicating an Eradeon upgrade is still in progress.  What will happen?
1.  The upgrade will go to completion? (the hoped for outcome), or
2.  The upgrade is on hold until I grab another Alien Space Dock for the planet? (this is not good as sometimes it takes a while to find another suitable territory), or
3.  The upgrade expires before completion?

Offline Velvet X

• Posh killer of fleets
    • Twitter - joyrider19
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 01:05:06 PM »
Hank,you be refunded the eradon,and have to have a go at it again..i think.

Would it not be a good idea to connect eradon to contruction,to cut the times??
Give no mercy,feel no sorrow..Just enjoy

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
Would it not be a good idea to connect eradon to contruction,to cut the times??

Wouldn't help on Alien Space Dock.  And Hank probably needs to file a support ticket to get his Eradeon back and applicable again.

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2014, 12:43:02 AM »
This was an 18 hour upgrade (Eradeon L8 for a Seeker Cirrus Cruiser).  I have acquired another Alien Space Dock and it still shows an upgrade occurring.  However, there is no timer showing how much time is left on the upgrade.  Also, I cannot build the ship in question.  Hopefully, BFG chimes in and lets us know what the end result will be rather than let people continue to guess as to what the it is.

@Zarchne.  The Eradeon refund is irrelevant.  What would bother me is losing 18 hours of build time for a ship that takes nearly an hour to complete.  Now BFG gifting me 18 of these ships seems like a more  reasonable compensation.  :)

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2014, 01:16:05 PM »
This was an 18 hour upgrade (Eradeon L8 for a Seeker Cirrus Cruiser).  I have acquired another Alien Space Dock and it still shows an upgrade occurring.  However, there is no timer showing how much time is left on the upgrade.  Also, I cannot build the ship in question.  Hopefully, BFG chimes in and lets us know what the end result will be rather than let people continue to guess as to what the it is.

@Zarchne.  The Eradeon refund is irrelevant.  What would bother me is losing 18 hours of build time for a ship that takes nearly an hour to complete.  Now BFG gifting me 18 of these ships seems like a more  reasonable compensation.  :)

Lol you know thats not gonna happen Hank, IMHO all they should do is clear the upgrade so you can start a new one, I dont see why they should refund the E as you started it minutes before your Terri expired yourself so thats only your mistake not theirs.
As for the ships, well I guess we all know thats not gonna happen ;)

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2014, 02:11:14 PM »
That's right Achmed; he was or could have built many other ships in the 18 hours.

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2014, 02:25:12 PM »
It is nearly 24 hours since I acquired another Alien Space Dock and I am still locked out of building the ship & re-starting the Eradeon upgrade.  I have submitted a ticket to BFG.  At this point, I should at least receive the upgrade.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2014, 02:46:52 PM »
Maybe they should have territory expiration happen one of two ways:

1. To expire immediately after any unfinishes tasks/builds (ignoring the ship/defense build queue) are completed, not allowing any further tasks.
   or
 2.  Not allow any tasks/builds to start that cannot be completed before the expiration time.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:40:10 AM by commander abаб »

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2014, 01:04:24 AM »
do i get a price for banking 100 Million of the green stuff? lol ill never spend it all..
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Grace

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2014, 03:31:26 AM »
to be fair, no-one really needs to be given eradeon by anyone else, as all as you have to do is hit a few NPCs and you'll be swimming in it yourself. Defo shuold be a way to speed up the upgrades beside building shipyard levels, though.

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »
Coming up to 40 hours since I started the last Eradeon upgrade which should have lasted 18 hours.  And coming up to 24 hours since I submitted a ticket.  Glad to know the BFG boys get to have weekends off.  :)

birthmark-ant