contact
April 01, 2020, 02:44:59 AM

Author Topic: Remember when we asked for ....... in SFCO, EX2, NOVA, Conquest?  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Godstomper

• View Profile
Re: Remember when we asked for ....... in SFCO, EX2, NOVA, Conquest?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 09:16:51 PM »
Vmode will be included in the change as well.. although, it's kinda worthless to use it because it pauses all tasks and the territories expire..
Lead Game Designer @ Blue Frog Gaming

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »
Vmode will be included in the change as well.. although, it's kinda worthless to use it because it pauses all tasks and the territories expire..

Again, Thanks for this change!

Alliance Leader of Empire in U3 and E3

Offline Thermopyle

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »
so i havent played in 1.5 years +. i picked up an x2 account just to get the hang of things again in anticipation of this uni. i wanna jump on the bandwagon and say what a good job. yea its glitchy and stuff, but you guys seem to be addressing the most important things. i'm very happy, and looking forward to playing this uni a long time. Good Job BFG and Godstomper!

Offline Godstomper

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »
so i havent played in 1.5 years +. i picked up an x2 account just to get the hang of things again in anticipation of this uni. i wanna jump on the bandwagon and say what a good job. yea its glitchy and stuff, but you guys seem to be addressing the most important things. i'm very happy, and looking forward to playing this uni a long time. Good Job BFG and Godstomper!

Thanks, glad to hear this!
Lead Game Designer @ Blue Frog Gaming

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 07:58:22 PM »
After some discussion to find the best solution, we are going to update the rules on Pmode while holding territories.  They are intended to be contestable at all times, and this change will reflect that.  No exact ETA, but it should be rather soon.

Perhaps with regard to some terris, yes. But what about terris that would take long alien research times ...should those players be unable to enter P mode while completing research?

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
Perhaps with regard to some terris, yes. But what about terris that would take long alien research times ...should those players be unable to enter P mode while completing research?

We're going to work on having Territories remember your task progress at the time you lose a territory so that the next time you recapture it, it can be resumed from that point.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 06:41:48 AM »
I don't know if it works this way, but if ARCNet can use AE Labs to assist regular research and vice-versa (it ought to, since research at one excludes research at the other) then everybody who asked for ARCNet to do something useful past level 8 will have had their request fulfilled.

Offline gohabsgo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »
Damn!!! I'll have to try it out.