contact
July 15, 2019, 06:22:05 PM

Author Topic: Territory Q&A  (Read 8826 times)

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
Territory Q&A
« on: December 09, 2013, 07:52:39 PM »
So we can help each other I will start this off with a tip and question.

If you build on a territory, abandon it, take a different type, abandon it and then retake the original type from the same planet you will not loose the buildings, or resources on that planet,  You will loose any ships, droids and buildings in progress.  If it is a resource type it will not generate resources during that time.

Resource territory

You have to start with a production link.
Level 1 is O-800 C=240 H=400

To upgrade a level of the other building on the territory you must have at least that level of production link. so to build a level 3 extractor you need a level 3 production link. 

You do not have to build the following buildings in any order.

Extractor level 1 costs O-3000 C-3000 H-4000 and produces

Production
Ore:13,680/hr
Crystal:8,208/hr
Hydrogen:5,472/hr

Each level looks to produce double and cost double.

level 4 cost O-24000 C-24000 H-32000

Production
Ore:81,070/hr
Crystal:48,641/hr
Hydrogen:32,428/hr

Containment level 0 holds 100,000
level 1 costs O-2000 C-2000 H-3000 and holds 150,000 

When containment is full it will stop producing resources, To move the resources to the married planet you click the "collect" button on the left of the building page.  You can move resources at any time after the transport is done.   

Processor

The processor moves the resources to the married planet.
the initial move time is 1:24:52 at level 0

Level 1 is O-4000 C-4000 and no H Cost doubles with each level
Move time is 1 hour

Level 2 is 42 min
Level 3 is 30 min

If you loose a territory and then retake it the (resources start from 0) (resources start from where you lost it) 

Each one has life span, it is displayed on the home screen under "Territory expires in: 0% (82:59:13)"  The life seems to be random ??

They also have a limit on resources produced, So for thay look to have 100,000,000 at start, that could change as the rsp of the uni grows. I do not know if it is 100M each in OCH, or 100M total, or 100M total converted.
Alliance Leader of Empire in U3 and E3

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
Re: Territory Q&A
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:19:13 PM »
Another tip,

If you take a territory from a player the resources are still there from the previous owner. So if you see one with lots of resources take and build using his resources. If you loose it and take another of the same type you will retain the buildings, even if it is a different location.

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 10:29:32 PM »
From what I am gleaning it seems that a particular territory type will retain it's upgrades only if you retake that territory type with the same planet.  So upgrading a territory from a non-keeper planet is a waste of time.  Am I correct?

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:43:36 PM »
Yes that is correct, the upgrades are 'married" to the planet it was taken from.  But you can have more than one type married to a planet

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 11:01:26 PM »
Just tested this.  Planet in g1 holds a RT in g3.  it has level 4 across the board.  I abandon it.  I have a planet in G2 that held a RT that was taken a few hours ago.  it had level one across the board.  When the RT is taken by the planet in g2 the RT has level , I then abandon it and retake it by planet g1.  It now has level 4 again.

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 11:09:15 PM »
Sounds like we'll be upgrading each different territory from several different planets.  The research territory might be an exception since the tech is account wide.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 01:10:31 AM »
Is the cost of Production Link the same on every territory type?

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 01:17:53 AM »
Is the cost of Production Link the same on every territory type?

Yes.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 01:50:24 AM »
What's the highest Production Link level that is an explicit requirement for something?  For instance, Advanced Factory PL 6 is required for Lab Droid.  I know that the Resource Vault can always use higher levels in order to raise the levels of its buildings, but I'm trying to decide at what point to cut off and say "and it continues doubling..."

Labor PL 11 for Foundry?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:52:04 AM by Zarchne »

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
Yes 11 for foundry.

Foundry (0)   
Production Link (level 11)
Laser Tech (level 10)
Particle Tech (level 9)
A.I. Tech (level 8)
Energy Tech (level 10)
Espionage Tech (level 8)
Plasma Tech (level 5)
Advanced Research Communication Network (level 2)

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 06:09:14 AM »
Its 15 for a zues

Offline XenaHG

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 06:34:39 AM »
Trying to clear this up, so I need a PL 11 for a Foundry on the Labor Territory? What about the Cap level? Also 10 as in other unis? There are also Silo levels to build on the Labor Ter, what is this for then?

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 07:21:02 AM »
1. Deploy units from territory to planet
2. Lose territory due to attacks before ships reach planet
3. Ships in transit change origin planet to the planet that had control of territory
4. Ships land safely at home

I don't know what happens if you hit recall. I assume they go to your planet or maybe you just can't recall. I had Charons loaded with droids so I didn't want to test.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:14:11 AM by Azureflames »

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 07:57:16 AM »
Trying to clear this up, so I need a PL 11 for a Foundry on the Labor Territory? What about the Cap level? Also 10 as in other unis? There are also Silo levels to build on the Labor Ter, what is this for then?

There's no indication of a Cap level requirement, just PL 11 and a bunch of research requirements.  Note that Foundry is only for speeding up buildings.  To speed up ship building you need Construction, which only requires Labor PL 7 and somewhat less onerous research requirements.

Missile Silos are to hold ABMs, to protect your defenses, both of which you can build in the Shipyard on the territory.  However, the ABMs and defenses are only temporary while you're holding the territory.

So, you can build Construction on a Labor territory and it will speed up the ship building on your planet.  But what about building alien ships on the Alien Space Dock territory?

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 08:08:34 AM »
4. Ships land safely at home

Hmph.  I haven't seen this yet.  Do the ships have to be traveling to a planet other than the one the territory is linked to?

birthmark-ant