contact
December 15, 2019, 03:48:23 AM

Author Topic: construction  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
Re: construction
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 06:32:19 PM »
If there really is no plans to speed up construction of ships/buildings on the other alien territories that is probably enough for me to lose interest in this uni.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 03:09:08 AM by Azureflames »

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 02:31:40 AM »
i wish there was a way to speed up the alien ships too,, but as of now it seems there wont be. maybe they could implement a way to tie your space docks to the highest level contruction you have via the production link.. meaning that your link would need to be the same on the dock and labor terry or something of the sort..
for now, since i doubt there will be ay change, it seems like the best way is just shipyards.. i wouldnt be surprised if, by the time hephs start rolling out, people are using level 20+ shipyards to do it.
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 05:56:37 AM »
If we were able to put a construction on alien docks, fleets would just be hades, thans, and Zeus that are overpowered by their alien techs

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 08:01:38 AM »
If we were able to put a construction on alien docks, fleets would just be hades, thans, and Zeus that are overpowered by their alien techs

The same thing will happen with human ships too. The longer the game goes on, the higher construction/foundries get, the less you'll see alien ships.

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »
The same thing will happen with human ships too. The longer the game goes on, the higher construction/foundries get, the less you'll see alien ships.

I dont believe so because people will start to war over the labor territories keeping fleet sizes lower, and production lower

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »
I dont believe so because people will start to war over the labor territories keeping fleet sizes lower, and production lower

What does that have to do with alien ships? People aren't going to be leaving huge fleets on Labor territories overnight. The same thing will happen that happens in every other uni. People will keep growing endlessly.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:17:29 PM by Azureflames »

Offline YoYoDotsGrandpa

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:35 PM »
Well How long does a territory last, I must have missed it.    I am a point that to continue to grow a process takes longer than the territory and as a new Years resolution I am not spending large $$ to finish them.  Please get the coding finished to store the progress,  will this also work if you lose a territory to another player. Right now the big boys are killing the process to slow down the other players.   then abandoning the territory when the see you online letting you take it back.

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 08:02:26 PM »
Why has BFG not chimed in and given a definitive answer as to whether Construction will be applicable to Alien ships?  Or have I missed in the numerous threads here in the Forum?

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 08:14:00 PM »
It won't be. It's working as we intended now.

Sent from my Moto X

Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline The Bloody-Nine

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »

Offline Azureflames

View Profile
        Personal Message (Offline)

Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 06:32:19 PM

If there really is no plans to speed up construction of ships/buildings on the other alien territories that is probably enough for me to lose interest in this uni.

Well put Azure.

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 11:39:41 PM »
Thank you for the clarification.  Maybe update the Construction description to indicate that Alien ships & Droids are not included.

birthmark-ant