contact
July 18, 2019, 03:25:52 AM

Author Topic: construction  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Profiteer

• View Profile
construction
« on: December 17, 2013, 08:24:48 PM »
So I built Construction Level one. I got this message: Construction upgraded to level 0.  Is that a bug? If the foundry only works on world it is attached to Does that mean we will not have a foundry for alien ships?

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
Re: construction
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 08:31:53 PM »
So I built Construction Level one. I got this message: Construction upgraded to level 0.  Is that a bug?

Yeah, I saw that, too.  Minor display bug.  I think I've seen it for some other level-1 building completions on territories.

If the foundry only works on world it is attached to Does that mean we will not have a foundry for alien ships?

That's one of those $64,000 questions.  As it stands now, it does mean that.  BFG has not stated yet that they will fix this.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 08:36:13 PM »
Of course, stealing ships off of NPCs with Tritons may keep them somewhat relevant.

Offline Thermopyle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 11:30:09 PM »
i would love to know about the alien ships also. dont really want to invest any more time in this if theres no way to boost alien ship production besides capital/shipyard routine.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 11:39:34 PM »

Offline XenaHG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 09:34:14 PM »
yeah it's a bit of a bummer that the Construction cannot at all help to speed up the Alien ship building as it cannot be connected to the Dock

Offline epimedes2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 11:30:24 PM »
I've just been able to get a labor territory and it says Construction time is 450 hours!! That's almost 3 weeks, what territory lasts that long!!!??? Or I could buy the credits, all 1,814,400 of them - yeah right!!

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 12:19:06 AM »
upgrade the capitol to level 10, at that point, construction takes 2 days to build @ level 1 and 75 hours @ level 2
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 06:34:31 AM »
You could also try building a foundry level with those capitols
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 04:24:29 AM by stevie ray vaughn »

Offline epimedes2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
Thanks guys, I appreciate the input :)

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 12:22:23 PM »
I believe BFG needs to do something about the Construction building.  In their description of it, they indicate that the Construction speeds up build times for ALL ships & Droids.  In the current state, they are only delivering on 1/3 of the requirement/ statement.

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 04:44:36 PM »
Why is everyone complaining about not having a construction for alien territories, the whole point of the territories is to keep progress at a certain pace so it doesnt get out of hand like conquest, and the alien techs make their ships stronger in other unis

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 05:41:37 PM »
Why is everyone complaining

I don't disagree with your meta-game analysis, but my meta-forum analysis is that complaining is what it is for.

Offline epimedes2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 10:07:25 AM »
I asked Jason about territories timing out before research upgrades are complete (specifically Construction) Here is his reply:

The way it is going to work is that if you start construction on a territory and do not complete it before it expires, your progress will be saved and the next time you take over that type of territory on that planet, the construction will continue from where you left off. This however has not yet been added to the game.

Jason
Blue Frog Gaming Support

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 11:37:05 AM »
If there is no way to speed up construction of Alien ships then a rare bird in the stars will be the Heph.  Which I am sure most everyone would like to own one.  The same can be said for the Zeus/ Thanatos/ etc.