contact
July 17, 2019, 09:00:28 PM

Author Topic: ***COMING SOON JANUARY 2014*** Galactic Wars 3 The Darkness Spreads  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
Re: ***COMING SOON JANUARY 2014*** Galactic Wars 3 The Darkness Spreads
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 03:23:42 AM »
We all know he will chose "Bow Down".
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 03:53:36 AM »
12:26:13 - Prelude to War?
Faint murmurs of war linger in the air between the re-forged & improved Based On (w/ Dark Sphere) alliance & the hardened Pilgrim alliances. These are old adversaries who know each other very well having fought multiple wars against each other.

There are unconfirmed reports that both sides have begun probing each other. Further, intel indicates that both sides are repositioning fleets throughout various parts of the galaxies. These are a sure sign that war isn't far off. Rumors are swirling that it might start at the turn of the year.

Further news as it becomes available.

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 12:20:17 PM »
   Prince of Dardania got a fair point.
you cannot make treat from a D mode position..
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 04:43:41 PM »
It would be a fair point oculli..what makes it not a fair point is we have more active members then he has members...so to be a coward and make excusses is just down right pathetic...
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 06:55:48 PM »
There will be no bowing down except by Olly. Olly are you still upset I thrashed you?

You're a poor player and a loud mouth, but at least you don't hide in d mode... for now.

75% d mode? Nope if there's 75% d mode then inactives are allowed. If you want no inactives then your d mode percentage needs to be below 50%. I'm not sure why you think having more active members means anything. Most of your alliance is untouchable in d mode. And I'm not saying we won't fight you with 75% d mode, but if we do your inactives will count. How is that unfair?

But Olly, if you're really as big and as bad as you think you are you don't need a war to get me. But you won't do anything, will you? No, no you won't. Because you won't and you can't.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 07:21:08 PM »
There will be no bowing down except by Olly. Olly are you still upset I thrashed you?

You're a poor player and a loud mouth, but at least you don't hide in d mode... for now.

75% d mode? Nope if there's 75% d mode then inactives are allowed. If you want no inactives then your d mode percentage needs to be below 50%. I'm not sure why you think having more active members means anything. Most of your alliance is untouchable in d mode. And I'm not saying we won't fight you with 75% d mode, but if we do your inactives will count. How is that unfair?

But Olly, if you're really as big and as bad as you think you are you don't need a war to get me. But you won't do anything, will you? No, no you won't. Because you won't and you can't.

upset ha..poor player...hmm funny you say that..no reason to be upset with false statements..not once did I say I was big and bad..Just the fact that you talk so much and don't back it up...so when I first came back to this game you hit some over night build and you belive you got me..when in fact you never got anything but that from me and you say im a bad player is just stupid....we are not at 75% dmode either...so learn to read what scott said....and having more active members then you is bigger then what % is in dmode...whippty do..we still have more actives....which is more targets for you then we will have...BOW DOWN!!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:24:08 PM by Olly The Great »

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »
Okay did anyone understand what he just said? I wanted to have a private discussion about war terms but Olly has to go and be a monkey's rear end. Fine.

If you want the 75% d mode as the limit, then inactives will count. If you do not want the inactives to count then more players must stay out of d mode.

In case no one knows Dark Sphere won a war by sending everyone except their very best players to d mode. Some alliance failed to set a d mode limit.

For the record as of yesterday Based Omega had 84 players, of which 51 were in d mode for a percentage of 60.9%. I had hoped that Based On would raise the standard of play but it seems that Dark Sphere has just lowered the previously high caliber of Based On to their level. And that's a shame.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 08:12:38 PM »
82 members and under 60% dmode...

more active members then you have and you think dmode has anything to do with you having war with us...

You have less targets for us to hit then you would have!!!

your augment is invalid!!!

you say our very best was in dmode...ok how did we beat some of the best alliances in this game then?

BOW DOWN!!!!

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 08:14:55 PM »
82 members and under 60% dmode...

more active members then you have and you think dmode has anything to do with you having war with us...

You have less targets for us to hit then you would have!!!

your arguement is invalid!!!

you say our very best was in dmode...ok how did we beat some of the best alliances in this game then?

BOW DOWN!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »
Nope, no bowing from me.
Yesterday it was 84 members and 51 in d mode for 60.9%. Congratulations your alliance jettisoned some dead weight.

I'm surprised you made the cut.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 08:50:41 PM »
ya your numbers are right from yesterday!!! I was just updating those numbers...I always make the cut...Im not a War commander for no reason!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 09:04:58 PM »
You must be a handy fellow to have around.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 09:50:16 PM »
Okay did anyone understand what he just said? I wanted to have a private discussion about war terms but Olly has to go and be a monkey's rear end. Fine.

If you want the 75% d mode as the limit, then inactives will count. If you do not want the inactives to count then more players must stay out of d mode.

In case no one knows Dark Sphere won a war by sending everyone except their very best players to d mode. Some alliance failed to set a d mode limit.

For the record as of yesterday Based Omega had 84 players, of which 51 were in d mode for a percentage of 60.9%. I had hoped that Based On would raise the standard of play but it seems that Dark Sphere has just lowered the previously high caliber of Based On to their level. And that's a shame.

If you wanted a private discussion you would not have posted it here on these boards. Plain fact is even with our current d mode percentage we have more than 30 active players. You guys by your own admission have 11 active players. Olly is correct your argument is not valid at all. We have 3 to 1 active players. What is your concern.

I am guessing that you still haven't figured out that this game is played by mostly adults that have lives and jobs. D mode is part of the game. If you do not like it you are welcome to play in any of the unis that don't allow d mode. I am guessing those unis will not see too many long term players that do not use credits. I can't control people's d mode. I will never try. Sure I will urge everyone to participate as much as they can but let's not forget that this as a game and hopefully secondary to our real lives.

Plus how can you negotiate any terms. Last I checked you have to be leader to accept or reject a war. That person is not you!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 09:50:33 PM »

This person if you can call him that as I call him a Troll.  Is so full of shit his words have no longer any meaning whatso ever.  HE has been PROVEN time and Time again he will say absolutely anything as long as it's dirogratory and completly made up.  He never has any Proof of anything he says and 98% of it Is complete bullshit the other 2% is a mix of bullshit and the throw up coming out of his mouth.  Do not believe anything he says and my best advice is to avoid him, ignore him in all accounts.

The Dark sphere never forced anyone to D mode, idiot.  We taught players how to survived in 20 wars at the same time while being out ranked in most cases.  We won 17 wars, idiot.  All real wars.   We lost 13, we are proud of those loses and never once did we kick that guy out or tell him to drop d.  Instead we rebuilt him and taught them how to do it better next time.   That is why we had and still have an alliance like no other. 

You can hate us or join us we do not care.  You can join is in a fun of a game of war, or you can Bow down as a non war alliance.  You can bow down gracefully like most or you can go out giving escuses, wining and crying.  It doesn't matter to us.  We'd rather you just understand what we are trying to do and respect us no matter your opinion of your game play but many will react how they react.   It's all very cool with us. 

We hope to see you on the battlefield

Kaork
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:53:37 PM by Kaork »
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 09:55:01 PM »
You guys will have 2 choices. Accept the war request or Bow down and reject Princess! Lets see if you can steer that fleet ashes left you.