contact
December 14, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Author Topic: ***COMING SOON JANUARY 2014*** Galactic Wars 3 The Darkness Spreads  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
Re: ***COMING SOON JANUARY 2014*** Galactic Wars 3 The Darkness Spreads
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 10:50:32 PM »
12:28:13 - Prelude to War (Day +2)
•   Probing activity continues by both sides
•   Reports indicate the 1st strategic move has been made by BASED ON; through great expense they've moved an entire system into Gal 18 [18:450:0] a PILGRIM stronghold
•   Will this go unchallenged? Will the Pilgrims respond in kind?
•   War cannot be far off at this point.

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 02:24:35 AM »
< Somewhere deep in Pilgrim space at the Pilgrim Command Headquarters >

A officer walks in to the control room holding reports sent by Pilgrim deep space probes . He hands the reports to his commander , the leader of the Pilgrims . The Pilgrim leader looks at the reports and a frown forms . He orders a link be opened immediately to the High Council
" Members of the council I have grave news to report . The darkness we have fought to contain for the last year has spread , it has consumed the Based On alliance and now is stronger then ever . The threat has never been so great , already the darkness is spreading into our space and threatening the security and peace we fought so hard for . The time for us to act is now ! We must meet the darkness with everything we have , we must be the light that pushes the darkness back ! I am ordering the mobilization of our forces to meet this threat ! "
< Across hundreds of worlds sirens ring out . Millions of ships prepare for war , loading food , weapons and fuel for extended deployments . Gigantic attack platforms load million of tons of war supplies , ready to take their fleets deep into enemy territory . Defense commanders on hundreds of colonies activate their missile and laser batteries , as powerful plasma cannons point to the stars . ABM batteries are brought online and ICBMs are fueled , ready to launch the instant a attack is detected . On the bridges of scores of battleships , destroyers and cruisers captains ready their ships for battle . Fighter pilots are briefed while mechanics arm and fuel their fighters . They have fought the darkness before but know this time it will be different , the darkness has never been this powerful before . Can they stop it ? No one knows but they will soon find out >

The Pilgrim leader paces in the command center , the thought of another war and millions of lives that will be lost weighing heavily on his mind , when suddenly his aide informs they have established a link to the entire fleet . He speaks to his forces
" To the men and woman of the Pilgrim armadas I must once again call on you . While we have fought many wars this one will be different . The darkness threatens to consume the universe and we can not , will not let it go unchallenged .  We can't count on outside forces to stop it . We have held it in check the last year thru a series of bloody wars . Now it has consumed the Based On alliance and we are outnumbered and outgunned . We must hold the line and push it back no matter the cost . We must be the light for the universe , the force for good and justice . I have ordered all of our forces to meet this threat .
Someone once asked me what being a Pilgrim meant . It means we stand for what is good in this universe , the freedom of all mankind and a sense of honor to do the right thing . For now I must send you in battle not for glory but to stand up for mankind . For when the darkness comes it must be met by the light and we are that light ! And I shall be there on the front lines with you ! "

" Prepare the command fleet , we are going to war "

< On all sides the preparation for war continues , just days away >
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 03:14:27 AM »
Awesome Imad.  Good luck to u and your light sided troops.

One last night of heavy drinking continues.   Tomorrow we war!   

K
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
 your light sided troops.
that was a long time ago...
dont thing that Pilgrim are on the good guys side anymore.
not since LNS was the boss there.
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2013, 10:49:02 PM »
This Bow Down phrase you use... is it some kind of euphemism for something you do as a job or second job?

Karoky, you live in d mode. You don't count anymore. Olly, is this "Bow Down" what makes you "HEAD" at your JOB?

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 12:03:42 AM »
Locked for violating forum rules. Seems you all still haven't learned.

Sent from my Moto X

Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me: