contact
July 22, 2019, 11:59:57 AM

Author Topic: bye bye  (Read 6804 times)

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
Re: bye bye
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 03:26:48 PM »
im not allowed to watch?
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 03:34:20 PM »
i think i should at least be able to watch my fleet die
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 04:02:21 PM »
pretty sure you can watch as long as you dont move any try to influence the battles by moving ships etc..
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 04:06:09 PM »
nope the ships are sitting still .. no jumping happening .. what happens, happens

Offline Commander 159283‎

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 04:23:59 PM »
hi matt, in the past i have had players tell everyone they are quiting by pm/ make forum posts etc and then at the last minute decide not to and pull their ships off the planet/move heph or even call it a tactic.

are you saying they all should of been suspended? unless its a planned push where 1 player notifies a single player about fleet location n timing then shouldn't swan be allowed to watch and even continue to play as long as it is him that is playing his own account.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 04:24:21 PM »
 ;D  com 159 took out my fleet last night about 4 hours after it returned from attacking you...personally I quit playing because  I wont play any uni that has scaleable npcs..
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 07:49:12 PM »
of course they couldnt play this fair.. Raven, Oldtoof, The McKnifes, Nick B, and Winnie all got betrayed by commander #####(#1). He helped organize and joined the GA, but also put a GD in place on Swans planet to take out their fleets. im pretty sure THAT is cheating.
What now? suspension for him? any possibility of returning the fleets lost because of the cheating? im sure they all have copies of the report..
sorry Swan that your "Big bang" had to happen this way..

Offline Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 08:04:26 PM »
I like how this story is developing :) 

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 08:15:49 PM »
Continuing to access your account, monitor the situation, pull your ships off the planet when certain players attack, and plan ninja defends or ninja counter accounts is a near certain way to get yourself and those you're working with suspended.

that is a quote from matt.
Jason has said that what commander numbers did was legal BUT matt clearly said that a ninja defend in this situation would be cause for suspension.

Offline Tracken

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »
Judging by the lastest esp report, Swan's fleet looks fairly intact.  Massive trust ninja by Commander 159283, evidently.  Looks like Aachen tactics from uni2; same player?

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
having a player enter a GA and do a GD at the same time does not enter into what Matt stated earlier as suspendable actions. Unless Swan and commander xx were working together somehow, which commander XX wouldnt have to be in order to time his GD (being in on the GA).

Trust traps are completely shitty but they aren't illegal.

Offline Ymerodraeth

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »
Did commander(numbers) pull his ships from the attack at the last second then? Else he wouldntve got any DSP?

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2014, 08:38:50 PM »
i believe he would still get the DSP either way, just not from his own ships that he destroyed but i am not sure. i DO believe that he pulled out though.

Yeah, BFG has replied and said it was legal, so nothing to do now except rebuild i guess. Legal or not though, its still a low, dirty, and completely pathetic thing to do. 

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2014, 08:43:28 PM »
i believe he would still get the DSP either way, just not from his own ships that he destroyed but i am not sure.

You get no DSP if you are on both sides of any battle. 0.

Legal or not though, its still a low, dirty, and completely pathetic thing to do.

Completely. Reminds me of when Grin ch was around and some people were praising his ''wits'' and his ''advanced tactics'' for all the stupid trust traps he'd lure casual players into.

The good thing is these games are always more fun with villains. If he managed to piss you guys enough, gang up and repay him tenfold :)

Offline Commander 159283‎

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »