contact
October 23, 2019, 05:41:44 AM

Author Topic: bye bye  (Read 7126 times)

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: bye bye
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 08:51:23 PM »
potayto potahto

Offline Oltoof

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 08:56:55 PM »
The post by admins in this thread confused at least me and I would not have attacked if Matt H had not posted.  I have been informed that this is a non-issue and is resolved, even though it does not feel so.  This might sound like "sour grapes" responding to a successful trust ninja, but the whole thing feels off.

As for villains and counter-attacks, it's unlikely that Commander #1 will be subject to a counter-attack.  He has this Universe locked-up, fleet wise.  He's effectively the winner.  We could harass him and attack his smaller interests, but that would probably violate the rules in some way.

Offline Tracken

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 09:01:46 PM »
Commander 159283 +644,425
Cereal Killer  +136,172
Sadistic Bitch +30,422

Not sure who else got in on it, but those look like the main conspirators.

Offline Oltoof

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 09:14:01 PM »
I'm guessing that eventually Commander #1 will get bored of a universe where nobody fights back.

In fact, that's what I encourage everyone to do with him.  Don't message him.  Don't interact with him in any way.  It just rewards poor playing.  Let him play a single-player game.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 09:16:41 PM »
The post by admins in this thread confused at least me and I would not have attacked if Matt H had not posted.  I have been informed that this is a non-issue and is resolved, even though it does not feel so.  This might sound like "sour grapes" responding to a successful trust ninja, but the whole thing feels off.

Trust traps always do.

As for villains and counter-attacks, it's unlikely that Commander #1 will be subject to a counter-attack.  He has this Universe locked-up, fleet wise.  He's effectively the winner.  We could harass him and attack his smaller interests, but that would probably violate the rules in some way.

In SFC Nova WGW once bought himself a fleet that couldnt be taken out except by the top 4 fleets (or a random 6-7 of the top 10 fleets). Point is his fleet (and bought techs) were monstrous and he still got his eventually. No one cannot be taken down provided enough dedication. As for hitting his secondary fleets over and over again, every attack that yields DSP or RSP profits is legal.

Offline *SHINZON*

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
What a load of crap there is no conspiracy here. But then again the forum would not be what it is if the cry babies don't get there say..lol  Swan left and posted it here.. so the higher ranks go after him it happens in every uni all the time and i see nothing wrong with it.. Its not cheating but game play.. Cmdr 159... played you all and my hats off to him.. well played.. Has for me i came in to smash winnie not to join in but then got invited by Sadistic Bitch & Cmdr 159....  And for those of you "who are still scratching there heads"... Yes I'm Cereal Killer... "BOOOOOOOM.

Offline Tracken

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »
And by saying there was "no conspiracy" you're saying there was no plan, just players who randomly came together in the random evolution of the universe?  I was merely stating the obvious that you conspired (made a plan together that was unknown to your victims) to pull it off.  You don't deny it, so why argue?

Offline Oltoof

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2014, 09:49:19 PM »
He didn't "play us all".  He used a forum posting that was portrayed as an admin-protected event to take advantage of a game-mechanic.  All for points.  I'm not sure even he feels good about it.

It is what it is.  Not great game playing, though I understand your allegiance and that you wish to defend actions that you took part in.

Offline Tracken

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 09:50:10 PM »
And I'm far from crying about it.  I wasn't even involved.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2014, 09:54:39 PM »
At no point in time did my post make this an 'admin protected event'. I gave a warning to Swanvesta not to collude with other players to break the rules. Swanvesta didn't collude with anyone to break the rules with a retirement party of any kind.

The attackers opted to attack with someone they didn't trust and are now upset that he took advantage of their trust to destroy their ships. Nothing prevents players from group attacking or defending one another within the normal course of play.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Oltoof

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2014, 10:13:01 PM »
Matt H:  indeed.  At this point, I'm not saying he broke the rules.  I'm saying I made several mistakes in both the reading of your post and the way I cooperated in the attack.  Your participation in the thread did lead to that confusion.

I hope you can understand how those involved are confused, however.   Would any of us normally group with and attacked into a system populated by our biggest enemies?

It's hard to present this in a way that doesn't sound like sour grapes, because we're clearly annoyed.  As you've emailed, this is closed/resolved, so I will not pursue it further.

Offline winnie the pooh

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2014, 10:36:12 PM »
As far as I saw the battle report.
I believe I am the one lose the most.

I would like to say, there is nothing wrong on any party of this battle.
It is within the rule of BFG.

What I saw is lack of honesty, and moral value of being truthful when corporate others.

Backstabbing is allow in this game, but it is a low class move.

I have my fleets being wipe out a few times.
I respect those who do it with skills and tactics.

This is one of few battle I look down to it.

Few players has sold their integrity for such low gain surprise me.

I will try to honest to my buddies, and corporate with others.

Between players, we might be enemy sometimes and partners sometimes.

Most of players are play with skills instead of trick.

You might won the battle, but you lose what is more valuable. "RESPECT"

Happy new year to everybody.

2014 will get better and better.

Don't get discourage.

Keep on fighting.

Pooh out!!!

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2014, 12:14:03 AM »
 :)  and as per usual the respect goes to those that handle it with class  ..kudos whinny !

I have known comm 159 for years...excellent player...but he has never been troubled with lil things like morals....hopefully he only acts like this in a game
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014, 02:09:35 AM »
thanks for the big bang guys.. u all rock for getting involved.. lets not lose sight of the fact its a game.. these are imaginary ships... and u took out the strongest fleet in the universe .. not the biggest but definitely the strongest :D

was fun while it lasted.. peace out ..
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2014, 02:15:50 AM »
actually i dunno.. commander had a pretty decent fleet.. i might have to take second place there
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

birthmark-ant