contact
December 15, 2019, 09:48:03 AM

Author Topic: Some feedback for BFG on Guns ...  (Read 2613 times)

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Re: Some feedback for BFG on Guns ...
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »
You would only need to check once per hour if there is a territory above your planets.

Sent from my Moto X

Matt,
Defending against other players in normal type attacks is one thing, but defending against a script generating open avenues of attack that occur in 30 seconds or less is completely another. Not saying its a bad thought, as a matter of fact most comments here favor it... just saying not for me.

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2014, 02:35:35 AM »
Bye

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2014, 02:59:42 AM »
WGW- I liked this thread, a lot. It was good to read about other peoples views concerning the new uni. Kudos

Im not going to take sides with either you or grace in your above argument, but was wondering if, for the sake of keeping the thread productive, you guys could remove your argument from it?

Thank you in advance if you choose to, and if you dont, well thats your choice too(: happy hunting everyone(:
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Blue Nova

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 03:21:39 AM »
+ 1000 to Deeds  :P
Captain Saltywaters
CEO of Gross Misconduct Alliance

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 05:03:03 AM »
done for my part deeds - thanks for the reminder

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 08:01:38 PM »
hmm..double DSP during wars? would promote PVP and make people more likely to go to war in this, a war game..
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 10:54:57 PM »
double DSP during wars?

When they've done this in the past it's encouraged false wars.  It might not be so bad now that there is a clear rule against DSP pushing, especially here without moons to get, but I still think that any increased points for winning battles in a war should be deducted from the loser, not a bonus.

birthmark-ant