contact
December 15, 2019, 01:55:06 AM

Author Topic: This is stupid  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Trump

• View Profile
Re: This is stupid
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 11:17:16 PM »
Lol I just found out who got your account :) cool he is what I think is a good player :)

Grace

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2014, 11:38:33 PM »
Nah good player don't need to hide behind aledged friendships with your alliance mates when you attack them,
a good player lifts his fleet or takes his losses and gratulates his opponent with job well done, or wishes him a happy hunt.
Good players also never underestimate their opponent, even if they are still lower ranked then they are.
If you talk good players I say, Aaron Moon, Yaman, Andrea Nard, Kip Shiller, dr.Deeds, Swanvesta, Krown, Klippa, Vastet, Jem'Hadar, the mcKnifes those are good players, you can recognize them by their ingame additute.
And yes I left some more out cuz their are a lot of good players in this game, haven't met all of them yet, and a lot I did meet, my allianced is filled with them.

You are confusing manner with game capacity, which are two different things. I know Jobu from ex1 and know what his game is all about. I have no clue who you are or why you think you are in a position to judge who is good or not. If you knew what made a top player you would be a top player yourself instead of trolling the boards while your account is still in newbie protection.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 11:41:56 PM by Grace »

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 12:09:17 AM »
You are confusing manner with game capacity, which are two different things. I know Jobu from ex1 and know what his game is all about. I have no clue who you are or why you think you are in a position to judge who is good or not. If you knew what made a top player you would be a top player yourself instead of trolling the boards while your account is still in newbie protection.

Really? My account is in newbie protection? thats a new one to me, then Swanvesta and Deeds must be cheating, they probe me all the time...
I am not trolling the boards at all, I just state facts, if you have read the convo this morning between me and Jobu you would agree with me that that is not the behaviour of a good player, a good player doesnt need that crap.
And that you dont know me, well could be, I used to have another name, but I am also not a noob in this game.
Played SFCO for a short while, was in EMPIRE in x1 and in AA in x2 then quit for about 2 years, and no I am not a Penguin...

And for last, I am not judging who is a good player or who is not, I am simply laying out what my definition of a good player is, and someone who needs the crap Jobu pulled this morning doesnt fit my book of a good player.
That oppinion is nothing personal to you or the pirates, in fact I like Crash and MAC and well don't realy know you but kinda liked from what I read so far, so I don't get why you feel the need to defend Jobu this hard.
From what I read this morning he is perfectly capable of defending himself, not realy in the right way, but ok thats a different story.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:12:07 AM by Achmed the dead Terrorist »

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 12:28:30 AM »
i only probed you twice(; lol if youd like me to probe you all the time i can though..just to keep you company of course :P
Grace- Best of luck with whatever you do next, and i hope your new account owner takes good care of it.

On your list of good players Achmed, I have to give a +1 to Jem. Hes been a really good rival for me lately. Good mannered AND good at the game. But dont tell him i said anything nice about him behind his back LOL
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2014, 12:45:41 AM »
i only probed you twice(; lol if youd like me to probe you all the time i can though..just to keep you company of course :P
Grace- Best of luck with whatever you do next, and i hope your new account owner takes good care of it.

On your list of good players Achmed, I have to give a +1 to Jem. Hes been a really good rival for me lately. Good mannered AND good at the game. But dont tell him i said anything nice about him behind his back LOL

Lol well there is allways coffee for friendly neighbour, it isn't the best coffee though, it's brewed with hydro and sugared with crystal, to make the taste realy good I would need more Ore, but this uni is kinda lacking that :p
And Jem is a star, he is exactly what makes a good player good, not only just a high rank, but also good manner and a good sport.

And yeah Grace, I wish you all the best in what you will do in the after SFC life, I know your account is in good hands :)

Grace

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 12:51:14 AM »
Oh I'll be back in another uni. Just don't have the time demanded from this one at this time, especially when my progress is being undermined by phantom point deductions. Besides, spring will be here soon and who wants to be stuck in front of a computer screen whilst the birds are singing outside?:)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 12:53:47 AM »
i take my laptop outside and play on the patio(:

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2014, 01:46:02 AM »
i take my laptop outside and play on the patio(:

+10 same here ;)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2014, 12:19:44 AM »
i just lost 100k points..and i BUILT 100k+ points worth of stuff in the last hour without losing anything..ugh.. now its happening to me too..

Grace

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 01:22:03 AM »
i just lost 100k points..and i BUILT 100k+ points worth of stuff in the last hour without losing anything..ugh.. now its happening to me too..

send in a ticket to jason with matt being off sick. I am curious what is going on with it. Make sure you let him know that we have investigated this ourselves and know that it is nothing to do with abandoning territories. Funny, though, that I never see it happening to those relatively close to me in rank.

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 02:15:36 AM »
hmph..they were restored with the next rank change along with the points i had earned in that time.. so this time it was temporary i guess..