contact
July 20, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Author Topic: Final thoughts...  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
Re: Final thoughts...
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2014, 04:15:20 PM »
Kru, can you see, that you've just accused us of not thinking beyond ourselves, and yet, there you are doing the same

I am not and was not insulting him.  However, he cannot voice an opinion which comes from the opposite side of the spectrum, when he himself has never been there

We are good players, we can think outside of the box, we do make the rest of you look slow, so why on earth would you assume that we couldnt map projections based on experience gained? If you wanted to be picky, and say a newbie coming into the game, well yeah sure, they're going to find it hard, but a new account is just a fresh rag to experienced players.

now get past the fact that you don't know everything, and we might be able to teach you something. why on earth would we cap something already capped? if a player is under 250k then we cant take from them. All they have to do, is the same as us, the hard work of actually finding the things first.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Grace

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2014, 04:53:55 PM »
And your final thoughts are valid depending on what sort of game experience you are having. However, you should show more respect toward someone who can see a bit more than you instead of reverting to insults just because you couldn't get your head around the new game.

You only need one labor territory, really, though I went for docks early on when no-one needed them just to burn excess hydro on curettes because I don't use the trade merc.

I have pointed out what the problems are with this uni several times over various threads. territories really isn't one of them with respect to how you are suggesting.

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2014, 12:43:33 AM »
what a joke this game just became to me.. im tempted to quit lol
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Grace

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2014, 01:02:27 AM »
There is a new rule just posted upon the rules thread along with censorship now in effect

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2014, 01:08:15 AM »
funING MATT AND funING BFG..NOW WE CANT EVEN QUIT PLAYING AS WE HAVE DONE FAIRLY FOR YEARS...I HAVE PURCHASED MY LAST CREDIT...fun YOU BFG
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline tets

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2014, 03:46:04 AM »
ive been able to get some good nights sleep finally.

really second guessing if i should play next tournament or not.

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2014, 05:37:53 PM »
I just want to point out, what was allowed as to "quitting fairly" on the forum, as already explained by Matt, was posting that you are quitting - sending all of your ships out on a fleetsave with a random return time, and logging out of your account for good... Matt stomped out "retirement parties for friends" as DSP pushing schemes a long time ago.

And they have most certainly not been allowed any time recently.

If the rules that Matt had explained, but not bothered adding to the "official" rules had been followed, this wouldn't of happened.

Be mad at the players trying to find ways to break the rules, rather than the guys who are trying to prevent retirement parties among friends.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2014, 11:47:07 PM »
@Monkey: ya, retirement parties were pure flaunting of the rules and never a good thing for the masses. (Im bitter because I was never invited to one, lol). If I ever quit, my plan is not to just leave the game with my stuff in limbo, but to move everything to one planet, and just walk away. No one will know I have left; it will be up to their own intel to determine if its a trap or not. Since the game doesnt have any battle graphics to speak of, there is no need, as Swan wanted to do; to stay online to watch everything get blown up. Any one of my game friends could easily send me the battlereport or at least the screen shot of the DF on Skype. And Im sure that the battle would be massive so the victor will definitely post the report here in the forum.

Offline Dark One

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2014, 12:48:37 AM »
Kru, yes, existing Terrys will just as likely be N to the newbies as they will be n to the top dogs..but new ones spawn every hour and every single player with a hermes has the same chance of getting to it first.

True, but then at rank #1000 it is taken from you 30 minutes later by #600 who loses it half hour later to #300 who loses it to #125 who is (N) to #1000 therefore it is now out of reach.

birthmark-ant