contact
December 12, 2019, 01:23:33 AM

Author Topic: Imposed territiory Limit/ STOP the Territory HOARDING  (Read 3822 times)

Offline BooBerts

• View Profile
Re: Imposed territiory Limit/ STOP the Territory HOARDING
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2014, 10:17:25 PM »
The Labor and Alien Space Dock territories will be the death of this game.  I enjoy playing and I don't have a problem taking territories from whoever but these territories are hoarded by the bigger players.  For a person like me that works 55-60 hours a week it makes it hard to play.  I take a territory back and lose it at nite.  Takes forever to build something, I cant spend my resources fast enough!  The players under the rank 0f 150-200 will get so frustrated that they quit, leaving all but the hardest hard core players.  Maybe that is what this universe is designed for.  Maybe like football a player could put a franchise tag on one territory and that is it.  This territory would be off limits to everyone!  Just a thought!

Offline Irondog

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2014, 06:31:23 AM »
Im finding the the territory thing a pain,taking too much time and then they went and slowed the atlas to take even more time,I suppose I could build 200k probes,anyway I usually don't have a problem occupying,if it gets taken and is close enough I will make it a pain for the other guy to occupy even if he parks next to it,if its far away I don't bother,I realize the lack of Labor is designed to create conflict but just seems to becoming more of a pain in the a** than anything.

Offline PhoenixIce

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »
I think if a player receives a suspension, any terris they're holding should be opened back up.  Otherwise they're just going to be wasted!  If you can't hold a terri when activating a marker or vmode, this should be no different.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2014, 06:40:21 PM »
I think if a player receives a suspension, any terris they're holding should be opened back up.  Otherwise they're just going to be wasted!  If you can't hold a terri when activating a marker or vmode, this should be no different.

It's only fair if someone receives a suspension, to still have their account intact when/if it is lifted.  The suspension isn't voluntery as is p-mode or vacation.

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2014, 10:06:53 AM »
It's only fair if someone receives a suspension, to still have their account intact when/if it is lifted.  The suspension isn't voluntery as is p-mode or vacation.

I agree, sometimes people do get suspended while innocent, how wrong would it be if they also loose their terries because of that.

birthmark-ant