contact
August 10, 2020, 07:43:15 AM

Author Topic: Re: tiered NPCs  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
Re: tiered NPCs
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »
my dodgy?

im yet to hit winnie except as clean up crew.. the fact we've worked him/her out is not basis to slander our name..

as for your "name change" .. so let me get this straight, you're grace o malley .. and there just happened to be another grace also in your alliance in x1 which you've now changed your name to, and guess what you're in the same alliance again.. with lots of what look like multi accounts around you..

i mean.. not to put to fine a point on it.. but seems like you are a multi accounter with a grudge to bear over the fact you now cant out farm yourself compared to NPC farmers.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Grace

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2014, 10:32:28 AM »
my dodgy?

im yet to hit winnie except as clean up crew.. the fact we've worked him/her out is not basis to slander our name..

as for your "name change" .. so let me get this straight, you're grace o malley .. and there just happened to be another grace also in your alliance in x1 which you've now changed your name to, and guess what you're in the same alliance again.. with lots of what look like multi accounts around you..

i mean.. not to put to fine a point on it.. but seems like you are a multi accounter with a grudge to bear over the fact you now cant out farm yourself compared to NPC farmers.

I wasn't in an alliance called Pirate in x1 and I certainly don;t have the time for what you are suggesting, nor the naivity, if I don't have it for NPCs. Please think about what you are saying before you post so that you don;t suggest something stupid.

If there was another alliance in x1 called pirate and another name called grace then why would that surprise you if the name is based on a figure from history? As a matter of fact, I had no idea there was another grace in a pirate alliance until someone sent me a message ingame in hired guns thinking I was the same person.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 10:34:05 AM by Grace »

Grace

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »
you called winnie out? lol do you really think the game community are so naive?

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
Re: Re: tiered NPCs
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2014, 10:46:37 AM »
I did share an alliance with Jobu, though I never really interacted with him much there because we were based in different areas.
I understand there was another player who went by the name I use, though I don't recall her sharing the same alliance either.

the other grace was also in that alliance in X1 .. nothing to do with pirates.. thats just some misdirection on your part rather then admitting the truth..

so now you see, grace .. why i think you're a multi accounter.. because it looks like you've been doing the same thing for a long time.. same with jobu.. there are farms using the same name as his heph used to be ffs, and you've always played with him, so guilty by association? or just in it all the same??

im thinking the latter..

as for winnie.. nothing to do with me.. i just clean up.. the dude is obviously using some sort of cheating methods.. but, if it were I cheating i think support wouldve found out by now.. especially since matt has a grudge on me and would love nothing better then to suspend me again.
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »
No disrespect, Achmed, but this is why you are floating around the mid-range, growing slowly. I spent no money either though ended up inside the top 20. If I was to get any higher than that, or even just to maintain it, I would need to quit my job and start using the trade merc. It is a different game at different levels. The dynamics of the game change in various respects depending on what level you are playing at.

No disrespect Grace but I am really starting to wonder where you get your information.
In another thread you told me I was in newbie protection when I was already above 250k RSP (thus out of newbie protection) for almost a week, and now your stating that I am midrange?
Out of 1771 players I am ranked #184, thats subtop not midrange, midrange is somewhere between 600 and 1200.
Last week I was ranked high 200 and the week for that my rank was high 300 low 400, if that is slow growth I am going to eat my hat right now.
The only reason why I am not top #100 yet is cuz Swan got my fleet last week, otherwise I would have been there already.
My DSP rank #62, that is far above midrange, in fact I was already higher ranked in DSP then you where before you swapped accounts with Crash.
The fleet you had back then I could easily crush, your fleet rank was higher sure, but my possies wouldnt have any problem to get rid of those 600k Probes you had there which would have left you with just a smal chunck of ships that realy make a difference.

Now if you want to build probes to get high ranked for all means go ahead and do it, but stop patronising others thinking you're all that cuz you where ranked #19 at some point.
You never impressed me with your fleet, hell even the #158 fleet is more intimidating to me then your fleet was.

I am sorry if that sounds hush but I really dislike it when people patronise in this game, even Swan has a more moddest approach of others and he has a fleet virtualy no-one can take on his own except for maybe Tets and Jem

Grace

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2014, 11:01:43 AM »
the other grace was also in that alliance in X1 .. nothing to do with pirates.. thats just some misdirection on your part rather then admitting the truth..

so now you see, grace .. why i think you're a multi accounter.. because it looks like you've been doing the same thing for a long time.. same with jobu.. there are farms using the same name as his heph used to be ffs, and you've always played with him, so guilty by association? or just in it all the same??

im thinking the latter..

as for winnie.. nothing to do with me.. i just clean up.. the dude is obviously using some sort of cheating methods.. but, if it were I cheating i think support wouldve found out by now.. especially since matt has a grudge on me and would love nothing better then to suspend me again.

What you are suggesting is not even profitable with all of the NPCs that are around, which you correctly pointed out, so only an idiot would engage in such time wasting methods.

As for Winniie, lol I think the game community can see for themselves what is going on there. No need to suggest anything and would be a waste of time sending a ticket in anyway only to receive a predefined response - 'seeing nothing unusual here'.

I get it, you feel undermined because I suggested there was no real strategy involved in farming NPCs so you are now resorting to saying stupid things which don't even make any game sense.

Back on topic anyway... NPCs have killed the nature of strategy the game once had and converted it to a time management game where average players can rake in over 100mil in debris/plunder from putting in a 12hr shift. Most current players are happy with this because it now enables them to compete if they put the time in without too much thinking.

Doesn't sound like a game I enjoy anymore so I will leave all of you highly skilled NPC farmers to it.

Happy hunting in farmville in space

Grace

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2014, 11:02:57 AM »
for the record tets can own my fleet .. mines bigger by virtue of fodder (not probes)

Jem'Hadar is strong but i own his fleet if both mine and his were grouped together :D

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2014, 11:04:59 AM »
Doesn't sound like a game I enjoy anymore so I will leave all of you highly skilled NPC farmers to it.

doesnt sound like a game you can cheat at any more you mean? sorry, guess we get to compete on equal terms after all, effort really does prevail over accounts

Grace

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2014, 11:10:36 AM »
doesnt sound like a game you can cheat at any more you mean? sorry, guess we get to compete on equal terms after all, effort really does prevail over accounts

I take pride in always playing a honest game and unlike you, have never had a s next to my name. If there was even the remotest excuse for Matt H to place one there then believe me, he wouldn't waste any time... unlike with you, where clear violations are given careful consideration before being waved or dealt with by slapping on a token 3 day gesture.

Yep, we've heard all of the bs rationale so no need to repeat it.

That crystal giveaway was a nice touch...

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2014, 11:31:27 AM »
you just know how to cheat well, thats all.. support has been notoriously bad at stopping multi accounters.. only the dumb people get caught.

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2014, 11:40:13 AM »
and just for the record, over the years i've likely been one of the most scrutinised players in all of the versions of this game, because of the amount of time i do have to play this game and my insomniac qualities.. there isnt a top player out there thats tried to stalk me who hasnt commented on just how hard it is to catch me offline. and there are an awful lot of people who've accused me of scripting, and/or letting others use my account..

so when i say, that the flimsy suspension for suspicious activity was because of a grudge and held no tangible reflection of my character nor usual play style, its a damn certainty.. also, just so you know, if i wanted to cheat, i'd be one of the best cheats in the game, i have all the background knowledge required to never be caught, i could construct what i've considered as winnies method if i really wanted to, but i never have cheated in games. whats the point in playing if u cheat to win?

so i can see why you are quitting .. really.. because now you cant even cheat to win.

Grace

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2014, 11:49:25 AM »
you call that a grudge? only you, with all of your drivel, could get away with a 3 day suspension for that and the main culprit not even so much as a warning. It has always been about who funds the game the most when slapping out the sanctions, which is one of the reasons why many players have quit over the years.

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2014, 11:59:33 AM »
its a grudge, because absolutely no rule breaking was involved..

hence the reason, why only i got suspended, if there was so much as even the slightest piece of evidence of cheating, all the other players involved wouldve been penalised too..

your warped logic fails you grace.. if they are going to suspend me for cheating, they would have to them also.. which means i never cheated.. i was a victim to a small mans need to use what little power he has

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2014, 12:22:44 PM »
you call that a grudge? only you, with all of your drivel, could get away with a 3 day suspension for that and the main culprit not even so much as a warning. It has always been about who funds the game the most when slapping out the sanctions, which is one of the reasons why many players have quit over the years.

ah La scimmia fuori dal sacco
So it is the money spending players that frustrate you huh, only 2 things you can do Grace, either marry a realy rich guy so you can spend some money too or just accept that the only thing left in this world thats really free is the air you breath.
But whatever you do stop making yourself look so pathetic complaining about how the big bad bag of money ruined your game, where I am from we call that the Calimero Syndrom.

Essi sono grandi e io ero piccola e che non giusto oh no

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2014, 12:35:31 PM »
lyt is still lyt   , he came back a couple tourneys ago, did decent, but then quit in a huff again...too much estrogen in that boy
suck it up monkey boy!