contact
November 22, 2019, 05:46:09 AM

Author Topic: Re: tiered NPCs  (Read 4889 times)

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
Re: Re: tiered NPCs
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2014, 08:11:56 PM »
Looks as though the irony was lost on you, too!

I guess the meaning of irony is lost on you?? Your statement though outlining a turn of event, was not in itself ironic, it was the statement about "irony being lost" which was truly ironic .. because you were claiming to know something, which obviously you didn't. Irony is best described by a person making a statement or action, which they do not realise the full significance of, but is clear to the "audience"

You original post, was at best, sarcasm. There is a difference.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: tiered NPCs
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2014, 08:48:23 PM »
lol.. that my friend, is the difference between English and American English :D
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Grace

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2014, 08:51:48 PM »
I guess the meaning of irony is lost on you?? Your statement though outlining a turn of event, was not in itself ironic, it was the statement about "irony being lost" which was truly ironic .. because you were claiming to know something, which obviously you didn't. Irony is best described by a person making a statement or action, which they do not realise the full significance of, but is clear to the "audience"

You original post, was at best, sarcasm. There is a difference.

Technically speaking, depending on your interpretation of both context and position. In your case, using your own fine example, the irony lost on you is in seeing yourself as the audience whilst failing to understand you were also part of the plot but never mind...

On the bright side, the NPCs are back up for you to farm  8)

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2014, 09:01:58 PM »
Grace, really..?

You need to go back to school, although I fear it would have little effect. You're trying to twist something out of context with a below average understanding of the correct usage of words and grammar.

Let me dumb that down for you, you're wrong on many levels and the more you speak the more its apparent you are wasted on these forums, a court jester would be a more appropriate role.

You aren't making the jokes, you are the jokes.

So before this ends in another troll session for which i'll likely get suspended again.. I say again, the irony is on you and im laughing hard, but farewell.

Grace

« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2014, 09:24:22 PM »
Swan, politely, there is no need to be rude. what I am trying to tell you is that you are looking at the situation from your own perspective without understanding what I am referring to. In this respect the irony is lost on you.

birthmark-ant