contact
April 23, 2019, 12:17:02 PM

Author Topic: abandoning planet  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Jentaru

• View Profile
Re: abandoning planet
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »
well ok, i am confused???

this is what i am understanding (so correct if wrong)

You read a description, which reffered to planets? you abandoned a territory with a fleet moving from? and the fleet movement kept processing and landed on your planet?

So, despite the wording stating 'planet' your tried to do the same from a planet, only this time you lost the fleet?

just the whole part about referring to planets was on a territory. which should state territory... which brings up another bug there.  and as for the wording. it is the same on a territory. yet you still have the ability to have your ships and such complete tasks. why have an abandon feature on territories like planets if they do not do the same exact thing but state otherwise.?

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2014, 07:22:57 PM »
Thank you everyone for chiming in. No need to complicate anyone's problems further by piling on negative feedback directed at an individual. I've already stated we'll work at adjust the feedback and we understand why the player made the decision he made here. Thanks.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2014, 07:32:45 PM »
Be sure not to abandon an advanced factory while transporting droids.  You will lose them if you recall.

birthmark-ant