contact
October 14, 2019, 12:42:43 AM

Author Topic: Messed up attacks  (Read 929 times)

Offline XenaHG

• View Profile
Messed up attacks
« on: February 19, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »
Twice today I launched an attack on a player, even slow probed to be safe. Attack hit and then fleet, recyclers and screen just hung up and no battle report, no result except 10 messages on Home screen saying I attacked and what res I got, was awarded the Paragon badge over and over. Sent messages to BFG who has yet to reply hours after the incident. The only way I could get my missing fleet back, was to recall, more than 30 minutes after attack hit. Fleet was back but empty handed. I probed again after 30 minutes and sent a second attack, same thing happened, screen and fleet hung up and no battle report or result, recalled again and got ziltch.
Wasted my time and hydro and stonewalled by BFG. They robbed me of my rightful dsp and res, twice

No wonder the game is running empty, I get more white screens now after the downtime than ever before.

So what are you doing about this BFG?????????

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: Messed up attacks
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 06:19:58 PM »

Wasted my time and hydro and stonewalled by BFG. They robbed me of my rightful dsp and res, twice

Bugs are bugs but BFG doesn't go around robbing people of anything.

Except maybe their dignity  ::)

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:33:52 PM »
Your mistake was that you recalled... if you had just taken screenshots, and contacted support - maybe - just maybe - they might of offered you more than "sorry".

This has happened before... you're not the first.

I recall it happening to a large group attack that went disastrously wrong, when after waiting for long period of time, one of the attackers recalled, but the other did not - the guy that did not recall, eventually had the battle process - but his friend had recalled, so he lost almost everything... they were both quite irate, but BFG wouldn't do anything for them, because one of them hit recall, before the battle processed - even though the battle hung for like 20 minutes or something...

The problem is that you recalled, so BFG won't do anything for you - even if that was the only way to get your ships back yourself - instead of letting support give them back. 
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Loonie Lonnie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 10:35:23 PM »
 When it happened to me, it hung up not for minutes but for hours and it did the same thing to an alliance mate last night as well.  I'm not asking for my DSP or anything else... just that they try to fix the bug.  Either that or add a night shift so those of us who don't play during  BFG's work hours can get things handled.  Ok, I know they are not going to do that... please fix the bug.  Thanks   (Yes, I reported this bug over a month ago)

Offline Hank77

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 10:03:37 PM »
Did you use Triton Recyclers with the attack?  Had the same happen to me.  Did the recall.  Resent without the Tritons.  Made a successful hit.

Offline djlouislouis

• View Profile
    • http://www.djlouislouis.com
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 06:25:52 PM »
Hanging for me as well! Tritons in attack! Matt??? Recall or not?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:27:57 PM by djlouislouis »

DJ Louis Louis
Montreal, QC
Canada

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »
do not recall - take screenshot - send in ticket...

even if you lose your ships, or someone takes them out - you've got proof that you let it process, and did not recall.

In that case, if something happens, it was BFGs fault, and they should refund the ships.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline djlouislouis

• View Profile
    • http://www.djlouislouis.com
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 06:58:28 PM »
Thanks Monkey! Already had done the ticket! Will take a screen shot!

UPDATE:

Situation fixed itself for now. I clicked the recall a few hours after. Ships are back! Tritons owner beware!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:58:15 AM by djlouislouis »

DJ Louis Louis
Montreal, QC
Canada

Offline Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 01:50:33 PM »
Tritons?? I have one that I won in the lucky draw. Could not justify building 100 tritons to get one crappy ship back. I think athena are much more valuable.