contact
December 16, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

Author Topic: Wanted - Boomerang Calculator For Uni 3  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Tal-Khoraash

• View Profile
Re: Wanted - Boomerang Calculator For Uni 3
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »
John, why not make one, so you would have something customized for your own preferences/needs?
'Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed.'
Sun Tzu - Art of War

First Rigellian of SFCO RgC
Rigellian Compact (RgC) - 7 years strong as of 12/12/2016!

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 12:48:51 PM »
For a technophile I am somewhat a technophobe at times.  I have a Boomerang Calc Original and another for Extreme (codename_b's old ones).  I also have Kopie von SFC+V4 which I prefer but need one for Uni 3 and haven't a clue how to redesign it to Uni 3 specs.
Quote from: \"Butcher\"
John.. What to say? If there is such thing as a classy hunter, he´s your guy. Thanks for all the fun, buddy.
Quote from: \"Morat\"
What with this and your previous post, you do know you\'re a raving nutjob, right?
First To Break Starfleet Commander Nova - I Claim It

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 01:24:25 PM »
see....all the whinning for a throwback universe and people are already asking for tools/scripts/calcs to be re-written and/or released to enable them to do exactly what a moon/oracle allows.

just goes to show that in all the years of these games there was never any skill, just tools
actually, my personal beliefe is that all bots, scripts and mods including open parser should be removed from all the games as they diminsih a lot of your babble of a throwback universe.

those aren't so much arguments and beliefs as just judgment on how others play the game. You should really learn to differenciate. Bold, mine.

As for what the poster asked in the original post, I'll s ee if I can figure out how to upload some of my Google Doc spreadsheets onto the wiki, if it's possible. If any of the recent wiki fairies can help me do that, I'd sure love some pointers so I can do it faster.

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »
The issue is resolved as I have now reached out to a game player with access to the metric data.
John.. What to say? If there is such thing as a classy hunter, he´s your guy. Thanks for all the fun, buddy.
What with this and your previous post, you do know you\'re a raving nutjob, right?

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »
John,

I have an excel file for boomerang, is untested but I believe it works, I modified one from older versions, if you need it just PM me

For those that are whining about using excel files...  ::) ::) ::)

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 05:46:31 PM »
John,

I have an excel file for boomerang, is untested but I believe it works, I modified one from older versions, if you need it just PM me

For those that are whining about using excel files...  ::) ::) ::)

Cheers mate, will do

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 02:28:18 PM »
pm sent

Offline Stephen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 01:32:23 AM »
Pm sent for the boomerang calculator.

ie: my new name is Orden.

Offline Paul Good

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 01:55:38 AM »
Glad you got Nard1 to help you John. I thought I might have to squeeze in a few hours adjusting mine but can hold off a bit now. Haven't been playing for a long time now and all my files are outdated for this new uni.

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2014, 04:16:18 PM »
no probs.  I'll only use it when I have enough ships.

birthmark-ant