• Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: WTF???
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:29:22 PM »
Nothing wrong on our end. What seems to be the problem?
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 02:43:13 PM »
Ya, that is a kind of ambiguous question, to say the least.
Personally, I am still debating playing this version in earnest, I have created an account to observe the action, and even with nothing much on it, have been hit twice this week, and probed innumerable times, so seems to be a lot of PvP action.
I also note a huge disparity in ranks, no doubt a sort of caste system between big spenders and those that spend little to none. But that is the way of the world, it will always be that way and we all need to play within those confines. I know that if i do decide to play in earnest, I will become a moderate spender, as I can see the value in that. Those that spend the huge amounts, apparently do it for rank bragging rights since it is not really necessary (as near as I can tell) to do so to effectively play the game.

Offline russell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 02:44:49 PM »
Sorry had some mobile internet provider issues that only affected my connection to uni3

Offline DeadShot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 04:40:12 PM »
Ya, that is a kind of ambiguous question, to say the least.
Personally, I am still debating playing this version in earnest, I have created an account to observe the action, and even with nothing much on it, have been hit twice this week, and probed innumerable times, so seems to be a lot of PvP action.
I also note a huge disparity in ranks, no doubt a sort of caste system between big spenders and those that spend little to none. But that is the way of the world, it will always be that way and we all need to play within those confines. I know that if i do decide to play in earnest, I will become a moderate spender, as I can see the value in that. Those that spend the huge amounts, apparently do it for rank bragging rights since it is not really necessary (as near as I can tell) to do so to effectively play the game.

I am currently ranked #1 in overall and I have only spent $20.  I have however completed several of the free credit deals, bringing in about 200k credits.  So overall, I have purchased or earned 380k credits, and I still have 124k left.

It is all about strategy.  I always focus on AI 10 and missions the first day.  Within the first day, I learned how well the premium missions paid out.  My goal was then the Posi mission, then the Athena Dio Mission, then the Proms/Hades/Athena mission.

I know several people in the top 20 that have spent next to nothing on the game.

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 04:41:53 PM »
I am currently ranked #1 in overall and I have only spent $20.  I have however completed several of the free credit deals, bringing in about 200k credits.  So overall, I have purchased or earned 380k credits, and I still have 124k left.

It is all about strategy.  I always focus on AI 10 and missions the first day.  Within the first day, I learned how well the premium missions paid out.  My goal was then the Posi mission, then the Athena Dio Mission, then the Proms/Hades/Athena mission.

I know several people in the top 20 that have spent next to nothing on the game.

Then there is hope for us poor peasants, lol

Offline DeadShot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 04:59:42 PM »
I see a lot of people wasting time on things like mines at this stage.  AI Tech and Prom/Hades/Athena should be everyone's focus if you want to be top 100

Offline Rohi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 06:34:34 PM »
At the moment I get a messge saying 'cannot connect to website' when I try and log into Uni3 but I have no problem logging into the other Unis

Offline mad max

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 06:36:42 PM »
The system is currently under Maintenance check back in 15