contact
October 23, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

Author Topic: Astrovanman (Mob) vs Monster (ss) 1.6 mill dsp  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
Re: Astrovanman (Mob) vs Monster (ss) 1.6 mill dsp
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 02:51:33 PM »
oh, i wasnt aware it was in other places lol ive only started using the forum since HG and now this UNi, neither of which have it mentioned..okay, done trolling now, sorry guys..
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

kru

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 02:55:16 PM »
oh, i wasnt aware it was in other places lol ive only started using the forum since HG and now this UNi, neither of which have it mentioned..okay, done trolling now, sorry guys..
nope nope nope :) it isn't trolling when you do not know....you made such a claim and you were shown :D

everyone always learns something new, and if you do not enquire you never find the answe.

There are folks on here who still show me things i never knew

Offline _Astrovanman_

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 03:45:48 PM »
Kru don't think it is your "job" to police Matt.  But I didnt expect any less from you!  ;)

kru

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 04:24:11 PM »
Kru don't think it is your "job" to police Matt.  But I didnt expect any less from you!  ;)

oh really? how would you know what to expect from me?

Date Registered:
    April 25, 2014, 10:07:18 AM

in 2 days you already think you know everything about this forum?  well newsflash buddy, this isn't SDE or that forum, this is SFC.

Offline _Astrovanman_

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 07:19:50 PM »
Hostile...Officer Kru!

Offline Aberrant72

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 07:24:32 PM »
Seriously Kru, stop whining, who really cares about the ships. The guy got blown up, end of story, nice hit, or is it because you guys need to adjust your fleet comp just in case.. LOL
MEAN -adjective,-er,-est.Offensive,Selfish, or unaccommodating; nasty; malicious: OLD-adjective, older, oldest or elder,eldest, far advanced in the years of one's or its life,BASTARD bastard Slang,a vicious,despicable,or thoroughly disliked person

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 07:46:04 PM »
oh really? how would you know what to expect from me?

Date Registered:
    April 25, 2014, 10:07:18 AM

in 2 days you already think you know everything about this forum?  well newsflash buddy, this isn't SDE or that forum, this is SFC.

Astro's been playign on and off for more than three years (at least). The fact that he registered an account in the SFC forum doesn't mean he's new to the game nor that he didn't read the boards unregistered before.

And SDE is pretty much the same as some SFC unis, with different graphics.

Offline Aberrant72

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 07:50:20 PM »
LOL yeah, Not sure if Kru really gets it Pantin. lol  Btw good to see you man.
MEAN -adjective,-er,-est.Offensive,Selfish, or unaccommodating; nasty; malicious: OLD-adjective, older, oldest or elder,eldest, far advanced in the years of one's or its life,BASTARD bastard Slang,a vicious,despicable,or thoroughly disliked person

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 07:52:42 PM »
Hey Abe!

I have to say it felt weird to see Abe AND astro in the same thread. Old geezers!  :P

kru

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 08:09:46 PM »
Astro's been playign on and off for more than three years (at least). The fact that he registered an account in the SFC forum doesn't mean he's new to the game nor that he didn't read the boards unregistered before.

And SDE is pretty much the same as some SFC unis, with different graphics.

Your not helping, if he has been a user on these forums before there is no excuse... if you don't want people to know what ships you have don't post a battle report SIMPLE.  The rules of posting have existed as the same for many years on both forums....so again, your just trying to troll yourself.  for once in you forsaken life, read what you type BEFORE posting.

Seriously Kru, stop whining, who really cares about the ships. The guy got blown up, end of story, nice hit, or is it because you guys need to adjust your fleet comp just in case.. LOL

Who cares about the ships? not sure, but if i have to follow the rules of the forums (and get banned if i don't) then so should he  and you and everyone else.  I am also unsure as to what you mean 'you guys'

In fact, in uni3 i only ever get probed, nobody attacks....i do not yet have a fleet beyond approx 250 - 300 ships (do not see the need for one just now)

In any case, when i do fleet i will not need your advise on fleet composistion, i have always done very well with how my fleet is composed

Offline Aberrant72

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »
Kru I didn't give you advice, nor did I extend my services to you in that regard.. LOL Anyhow call it what you will troll or not troll, rule sticklers are lame, Matt knows how to do his Job, so let him do it, become a block parent instead and help out some needy kids.. LMFAO

Offline Aberrant72

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 08:14:58 PM »
Hey Abe!

I have to say it felt weird to see Abe AND astro in the same thread. Old geezers!  :P

Yeah I hear yah! LOL.. It is odd. :)

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 08:26:55 PM »

Your not helping, if he has been a user on these forums before there is no excuse... if you don't want people to know what ships you have don't post a battle report SIMPLE.  The rules of posting have existed as the same for many years on both forums....so again, your just trying to troll yourself.  for once in you forsaken life, read what you type BEFORE posting.

I was answering the part where you went at him hinking he was a noob. He isn't. Nowhere did I say it was an excuse or did I try to excuse him. I'm amazed Abe can read, let even post. Can't ask him to know every forum rule by hand, poor sap.

And I never try to troll myself, I'd end up in some kind of infinite trolling loop.

kru

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 08:49:13 PM »
I was answering the part where you went at him hinking he was a noob. He isn't. Nowhere did I say it was an excuse or did I try to excuse him. I'm amazed Abe can read, let even post. Can't ask him to know every forum rule by hand, poor sap.

And I never try to troll myself, I'd end up in some kind of infinite trolling loop.

apologies, i know he is no noob.  he was very prominent on the SDE forum, which is why i opted to link the 2 because the rules governing the 2 are the same.  Yes you are right, he may have been a previous user here, or viewed here and not been registered..

Let us hope you agree in principle at least, that spouting off about foirum nazi's and forum police, is not the way for any epxereinced player to behave.  We all have to abide the rules, or face a ban (like i have in the past on this forum)

Offline Czar Kloos

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 08:55:44 PM »
Oh hey Pantin :p but lets be serious guys. If you know how to play on the forums it carries over into actual skill in game.

birthmark-ant