contact
October 22, 2019, 03:41:32 AM

Author Topic: Siko Thicko's  (Read 10970 times)

Offline TEM 20

• View Profile
Re: Siko Thicko's
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2014, 09:38:44 PM »
hahaha once again i look and their you are

Andrea Nard1‎ (p)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2014, 09:52:04 PM »
hahaha once again i look and their you are

Andrea Nard1‎ (p)

Don't forget me - I'm in p mode as well
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline TEM 20

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2014, 10:36:52 PM »
lol sorry about that Phil, been quiet on here from you these last few days i had forgot about you, hows the painting going, job dun?

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2014, 10:59:28 PM »
still got the skirting boards, some woorwork, doors and a ceiling to get done
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2014, 12:45:22 PM »
I never moaned about using p mode, neither about nuking. I stated the facts which are being confirmed by you guys.

I was just explaining why I will not accept a war declaration from Siko, you are playing with whatever game style you wish, you want to use CAPS on the boards? I cannot stop you, however I think I am allowed to disagree with your conduct.

Regarding one player reflecting an alliance, yes it is exactly that... no more no less. There is a leader and if is unable or unwilling to enforce rules, we shall assume that the whole alliance agrees with the actions of one single player. This has been discussed several times on the boards, and you should know by know what is my stance on this subject... What would happened during the cold war (or even now) if either side did launch nukes? Based on your statement, either side could come and say, hey mate I am sorry but is just one guy that nuked, the rest of us are very good guys and we disapprove his actions  ::) ::)

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2014, 02:48:56 PM »
The actions of one player SHOULD represent the character of the alliance he/she is in. I believe all alliances have rules of conduct, and if a player doesnt follow these rules, he should/would be ejected from the alliance and the leader should apologize to the victim of the infraction. That is not to say that indiscriminate nuking is not allowed by any given alliance, but if they DO have a rule discouraging it, then proper action should be taken by that alliance leader.

Offline TEM 20

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »
The actions of one player SHOULD represent the character of the alliance he/she is in. I believe all alliances have rules of conduct, and if a player doesnt follow these rules, he should/would be ejected from the alliance and the leader should apologize to the victim of the infraction. That is not to say that indiscriminate nuking is not allowed by any given alliance, but if they DO have a rule discouraging it, then proper action should be taken by that alliance leader.

and i agree, we do have rules (1) play the style that you like and have fun (maybe 2)

it is a war game and im sure during the cold war if a nuke was sent then it would start a war, but that dont happen

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2014, 11:34:54 PM »
I never moaned about using p mode, neither about nuking. I stated the facts which are being confirmed by you guys.

I was just explaining why I will not accept a war declaration from Siko, you are playing with whatever game style you wish, you want to use CAPS on the boards? I cannot stop you, however I think I am allowed to disagree with your conduct.

Regarding one player reflecting an alliance, yes it is exactly that... no more no less. There is a leader and if is unable or unwilling to enforce rules, we shall assume that the whole alliance agrees with the actions of one single player. This has been discussed several times on the boards, and you should know by know what is my stance on this subject... What would happened during the cold war (or even now) if either side did launch nukes? Based on your statement, either side could come and say, hey mate I am sorry but is just one guy that nuked, the rest of us are very good guys and we disapprove his actions  ::) ::)

Well now if your comment regarding one player reflecting an alliance then I have to presume all AA players have the emotional level of a 4 yr old since that is exactly how you behaved when you left your alliance twice in 2 days, you are the leader and you set a bad example...now I am smart enough and mature enough to know not all AA players fall into that category and I would never make a blanket statement like that period!!

I still have the messages you sent me that day Nard when you had your melt down over someone nuking down 10 of your plasma cannons, you called me the leader (among other things) of the alliance which I am not and have never been and you never did message our alliance leader even though I told you I was NOT the leader. I also know you had/have an alliance thread demanding your members nuke us in retaliation for those lost 10 plasma cannons.  This all happened the same day you left your alliance for the second time.  Personally I do not care what your thoughts on myself or my alliance are you are insignificant and therefore your words have no impact.  I am merely pointing out that your own words have come back to bite you in the butt!!
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2014, 01:11:07 AM »
When Siko will grow up and their leader will be a leader, we might consider if they are worth to accept a war declaration meanwhile you can keep playing your game style  just do not whine because
1 you are not respected
2 wars are not declared
Please contact me once you have satisfied the above, anything else is just for fun... I will not deal with any alliance that does not enforce rules of playing. Pirates have requested and we accepted a war without sat bashing and indiscrimante nuking.
Based on what has been said by Puddz this cannot be trusted to be followed by Sikos...
ENJOY and have fun your way, just do not whine

Offline TEM 20

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2014, 11:44:56 AM »
When Siko will grow up and their leader will be a leader, we might consider if they are worth to accept a war declaration meanwhile you can keep playing your game style  just do not whine because
1 you are not respected
2 wars are not declared
Please contact me once you have satisfied the above, anything else is just for fun... I will not deal with any alliance that does not enforce rules of playing. Pirates have requested and we accepted a war without sat bashing and indiscrimante nuking.
Based on what has been said by Puddz this cannot be trusted to be followed by Sikos...
ENJOY and have fun your way, just do not whine

1) you may not respect us, but who cares about you,  as bud said you are a little kid who likes to throw the toys out the pram when you drop your silver spoon out of your mouth
2) you were sent a war request but you rejected it

and trust has to be earned, and that is one thing i do not do is sat bash and we all have our own code of conduct, your head is so far up your anus your in a world of your own, so stay their and stop bitching on here

and good luck to pirates getting through all of your scripts that AA run to get some points off the lot of you

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2014, 01:09:27 PM »
1) you may not respect us, but who cares about you,  as bud said you are a little kid who likes to throw the toys out the pram when you drop your silver spoon out of your mouth
2) you were sent a war request but you rejected it

and trust has to be earned, and that is one thing i do not do is sat bash and we all have our own code of conduct, your head is so far up your anus your in a world of your own, so stay their and stop bitching on here

and good luck to pirates getting through all of your scripts that AA run to get some points off the lot of you

I'll still go to war with you, lets see how the oldies that used to be Top Gun mix it all up

I'm here huckleberry

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2014, 02:40:58 PM »
For the record Siko never sent a war request, anyway if they will send it i will reject it.

Offline Cmdr Guarddog32

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2014, 02:56:02 AM »
 8) Go Git em hammer, even though ya can't spell worth a crap, lol  8)

birthmark-ant