contact
April 20, 2019, 11:18:12 AM

Author Topic: Join me in game(:  (Read 742 times)

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
Join me in game(:
« on: August 19, 2014, 08:41:27 PM »
Hey there!
Deeds here,
I took a break off from SFC and dropped all of my existing accounts for the summer, just checked in on the forum today for the first time in months and saw a new uni launched TODAY! so i figured I'd come back and give it a try now that school is back in session and things have slowed down for me again(:

If youre willing to give this Uni a try WITH me, join the Fight Club and lets rule the cosmos together!
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch

Offline Stephen

• View Profile
Re: Join me in game(:
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 10:19:09 PM »
Hello Deeds.

I noticed the notification for the new eradeon game and I am giving it a try. I don't know if I will stay there ore not.

My only other game is in Uni3 although I've been around for a while in all the other unis almost anyway.

I didn't like Hired guns. It had eradeon, but I didn't like the territory concept. I was just wondering if there is going to be any information on wiki for this game.

I keep waiting for the formulas and such on SFC Uni3, but they don't seem to be comming.

Offline Deeds

• View Profile
Re: Join me in game(:
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:24:42 PM »
a bit of a long way around to get them..but if you look on the announcements, it tells you which other uni's speeds and mine outputs etc that the new ones are comparable too, so if you find there which other uni it compares too, and then go to that other uni's wiki...you might find your answer there!

i think EVERYONE is in the lets try the uni and see if we like it or not stage. Personally, i think it has a lot of promise, especially with the focus on PvP, but we will just have to wait and see if the membership numbers necessary for the uni to survive follow.

feel free to come join me for now, if you decide later on that the uni isnt for you, just let me know!

PS, will be imposing a membership cap of no more then 5% of the uni players..meaning our current cap will be set at about 25
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunch