contact
May 22, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

Author Topic: low attack. clearly shown by messaging he was simply sat bashing  (Read 1148 times)

Offline r miller

• View Profile
low attack. clearly shown by messaging he was simply sat bashing
« on: September 09, 2014, 05:16:22 AM »
i sent message 1 minute after spy mission, before attack even launched. obviously showing i was online.
To: low
Date: 2014-09-09 04:13:32 UTC
nice of you to say hello :)

5 minutes or so later, he launched 177 possies at me. i was kinda confused, thought maybe this schmuck had mixed up targets. so i sent another message:

To: low
Date: 2014-09-09 04:34:26 UTC
you realize i will post attack on main forum, showing you got 0 res from attack, showing my messages to you asking if you were just bashing my sats?

you will get 0 res, you know it, and yet you continue for 50 sats?

wow!

and the attack continues!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I'm thinking to myself, what a scumbag!!! or he might just be offline; but then I think, no, he launched after the message! No, he is definitely just a scumbag!!!

I decide, oh, whatever, i will just frs, hes just a scumbag going after sats. EVERYBODY LOVES A SAT BASHER, HA HA

But, then, the real part that I thought was funny. This Low player starts probing me! What a fool! If I had a ninja set up, would I have messaged him? Damn, stupid player, I'm thinking to myself, ah, well

He probed me twice or three times, dont really remember, cant be bother to check reports. 2 or 3 times, its still a retard thing to do.

so, attack lands. to be honest, my mistake, i queued in shipyard wrong order, put an athena before the hurc. should have been no res gotten from the attack, my bad, had i queued correctly, he would have got 0, cept the sat bashing.

In the attack from yep ‎‎[XXX] on K5 ‎‎[XXX]:

The attacking side acquired 19,277 hydrogen.
The attacking side did not acquire any Eradeon.

low (ATTACKER) lost 0 RSP and gained 108 DSP. (more)
rob miller (DEFENDER) lost 124 RSP and gained 0 DSP. (more)

0 ore and 32,400 crystal are now floating at this location.

He never replied to any messages while attack was under way. His one reply afterwards:

To: rob miller
Date: 2014-09-09 04:52:33 UTC
post what you want, the 19k hydrogen is the same as running 5 missions.

thank you for putting up little defence, saves me sending the heavier/slower ships.

I will recommend your planets to my friends, but will ask them to purchase ear muffs first.

have a nice day

Hee Hee, I thought of a good nickname for him, had i been able to get my main fleet there in time, he would have lost his entire attacking fleet of 177 possies, risking that for 108 dsp and 19k hydro (when, if i hadnt screwed up, he would have got 0 hydro)

LOW AND SLOW (in the head)

Could we vote on this nickname for him? Ive heard about him other unis, I believe, pretty sure he was labelled sat basher there, too!@

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
Re: low attack. clearly shown by messaging he was simply sat bashing
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:15:13 AM »
If you threatened me with making a forum post to complain about getting your sats bashed, I'd have proceeded with the attack as well.   

Whether or not people think sat bashing is wrong, everyone agrees that it's the defender's fault for having either no defense or nothing more than a horde of missle batteries (pssst, Poseidons rapid fire against those...) to protect them.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:52:14 AM »
I agree with Wargy and what I said earlier in your other thread about the same incident

no res in this uni and you get a QUEST reward for attacking. Attack a player with more than 100 units (those player units can be sats/def/ships)

SHOW THE FULL BATTLE REPORT AND STFU
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »
Whether you agree with sat bashing or not, hitting them to unlock quests is a pretty dumb way to play the game, especially if you are looking at roi. First of all you have to build ships to hit them with res at a premium in the early game. Secondly, if you already have the ships built, your time would be better spent hitting someone for profit and unlocking the quest with it.

Actually you get quest res for building ships and again using them so what's the bad aspect about ROI when the CLEAR path is attacking and raiding for res wether that be DF, plunder or QUESTS in order to build up your mines.

So stay a miner and raid inactives or stay a miner and attack active players usually for more plunder, DSP and also quest res which increase ROI.

maybe you should wait for RM to post the entire battle report and see if it counted towards low's 5 daily attacks of players with more than 100 units?
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline BFG H8ter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »
I have the strange feeling that more you whine about being hit, more you will be hit...

Sending in game messages threatening of going on the forums is just an invite to be hit!

BTW, he made 20K hydro, he paid for the trip, plus some profit...why you blame him? you even stated that you are such a bad player that queued the ships in the wrong order and was unable to get the hercules out of the SY to move the resources... I call that a farm... your action are attracting the hunters!

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 03:00:46 PM »
Seriously?

After you previous posting on here, I'm surprised you have any sats left. Threatening to name and shame on the forums, is pretty sad.

If you are able to ninja him, do that, and post that on here..

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 05:36:53 PM »
In this early game, quests are paying for research.  Mines are paying for the ships.  The OP may even have got a quest for creating x amount of debris in battle.

Offline NOOB

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 01:00:45 AM »
Sat bashing is hitting for no profit.

A profit was made in both hydrogen and crystal.

As to not answering him in his numerous mails while I was attacking, why should I?

As for his allegations I was scouting for a ninja, (I am not as stupid/slow as him), his other planets were to far away for support in the timeframe. The scouting was to see if he had actually moved all of the resources, as he told me he did,(that would be sat bashing), but he LIED, there was resources there.

I wasn't aware that part of the game was to make stupid defence moves then complain about it in the forums.

If he stays true to form, he will probably post here again tomorrow. Maybe he should find a game that awards points for posting unfounded allegations and not playing very well, I am sure he would be a leader on the scoreboard and virtually unbeatable.

low

Offline Admiral Lermontov

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 10:15:45 PM »
;D 8)
Extreme Admiral Lermontov, StarWars Ret.
Nova Captain Jack StarWars, Ret.
Tournament Season 1 Captain Jack, StarWars Top 100
Tournament Season 2 Captain Jack, StarWars #4

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 03:12:48 AM »
Seriously?

After you previous posting on here, I'm surprised you have any sats left. Threatening to name and shame on the forums, is pretty sad.

If you are able to ninja him, do that, and post that on here..

Cough cough....   Angel blue

Offline DESERT FOX

• Don't let the soft side fool you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 08:31:38 PM »
Just remember it takes all kinds. Every walk of life grace the games. We are not all plugged in the same. It would be easy if we all thought the same.............NOT!!!

birthmark-ant