contact
December 16, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Author Topic: calling out the blitz Alliance.  (Read 6886 times)

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
calling out the blitz Alliance.
« on: September 09, 2014, 10:13:58 PM »
You are pathetic and you know you are hahahaha

Try coming for my fleet and not my moons you cowards.

kru

Re: calling out the blitz Alliance.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »
whilst i agree with the fact you are pretty nerfed at them, we don't call out alliances until we have at least mocked them enough on our forums :)

In the meantime, a response has been made on the alliance thread, and once discussed, a formal 'call out' will be made and decleration sent....

Offline Nova Six-XG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 02:20:03 AM »
Well they are a busy bunch of daisies now aren't they.

Commander limbo successfully popped three of my moons today which immediately got him dropped from my buddies list. He just now reprobed one of those worlds and sent me a new buddy request.

Ladies and gentlemen I have the answer. They are all smoking the same batch of dope.
Nova Six-XG
High Priestess of Chaos

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 08:07:20 AM »
Sis same with me a few month back...its how it all started. I probed once diablo then took out a few of my moons for probing him. So I took all his moons...

I hate moon destruction there is no need for it, it's a real crappy move. I would happily frs if I knew my moons where safe too.

Offline Nova Six-XG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 09:04:12 AM »
I haven't been playing much as of late. Life has been busy so I've been on long fleetsaves for like three weeks.

He made runs at two of our other alliance members too.

I guess its the only way some people can play. Figures as much for being g's alliance. 
Nova Six-XG
High Priestess of Chaos

Offline DESERT FOX

• Don't let the soft side fool you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
Since you all had G banned from this forum he can not respond. I will do it for him.
The moon bashing started some time ago, and not by BLITZ. However they have responded by returning the favor. Where is the beef?
It is easy to call someone out when they are lesser in everything. That takes real guts.lol
I have read the posts and I am amused at the lack of wit.
@ NOVA 6-XG. You stirred a mutiny against G and after all this time you have gained little in rank. What gives? You all have him in a twist. It is easy to make claims when the one in question can not respond.

Offline commander viele

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »
it seems that is all bambi and nova are good at these days.but no worrys.we know how it started and answered in kind.V

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 07:32:58 PM »
Started because I probed diablo....then he took out my moon I begged him not to...because I like my moons I even consulted you V. But you didn't care.

So I took out all of his moons the following day..

Also ghost wasn't in your alliance when all this started..

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 07:37:57 PM »
No he wasn't. Nor was he when he took your fleet ninja style a while back. We all thought you left Bambi.lol

kru

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 07:45:02 PM »
lolz....

this is funny....

i'd tell a story of how back in the war....but that only lasted 15 minutes..

however, the moon issue as far as g is concerned all started with him...ask him when he going to try for my moons again LMAO......

anyhows.....i will not allow my alliance to go to war with an alliance that blatantly account shares and uses multi/second accounts as a natural tactic

Offline commander viele

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 07:46:29 PM »
see theres where your misguided.i do not tell members they can't thats a base thing in BLITZ.YOU desided to make it an alliance thing.now your upset cuz its not just one of us you are dealing with.to me thats on you.i frankly am not into the moon thing but to each his own.as for your slander of my cousin G,get over it.it is obvious you all could not hang.BLITZ does not have that problem.V

Offline commander viele

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 07:49:01 PM »
@ kru not sure what your trying to say there but no worrys as all can verify there accounts.in any event i'm glad you all seem to wine instead of play.V

kru

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
as for your slander of my cousin G,get

this the same G that died? or the same G that was a general in the british military? or even the same G that claims to be of royal heritage?

sorry, i'm somewhat confused when it comes to him, he's spun so many tales

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 07:51:59 PM »
Once again claims of multi-accounts. Why hasn't BFG acknowledged this. It must be a false allegation.
G has never destroyed a moon to my knowledge, nor has he hit an MT hold. He does not bash lower players, and the only thing he has ever said short of temper was truth.

kru

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 07:54:35 PM »
Once again claims of multi-accounts. Why hasn't BFG acknowledged this. It must be a false allegation.
G has never destroyed a moon to my knowledge, nor has he hit an MT hold. He does not bash lower players, and the only thing he has ever said short of temper was truth.

i think, instead of stating idealistic propaganda, you should be adversed to the facts lol...

G has made attempts on killing moons, he has tried to bash lower ranked players, and has tried to take MT holds...trouble is, he attempts to attack people that are better at the games than he is

birthmark-ant