contact
December 16, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

Author Topic: calling out the blitz Alliance.  (Read 6885 times)

Offline phatboy83

• View Profile
Re: calling out the blitz Alliance.
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 10:31:58 AM »
I got to say I actually laughed at a few of theses posts.
Nova is at perfect rank.
I've spoken to a few of you in game and you seem ok but I cannot understand when people mention p markers as a lot of players use them even in your alliance as there cheaper than fleet saving.
Also saw someone mention about farming terrys but isn't that what most of BLITZ are doing? Most are only in top 100 because of your res spend.

personally I see dsp show skill but a few of your members and a few of mine have got there dsp from having massive fleets and losing them.
for example your alliance G and mine Goldwing.
Looking at the leader board there is only 1 of you above me for dsp yet whenever a friend gets invited to your alliance you claim to be hunting alliance.
No ill feeling towards bagpuss but our alliance isn't a hunting alliance theres a lot of farmers and a few hunters.

personally we shouldn't go to war as there's to many bad habits here but if BLITZ stand by the statement there a hunting alliance why not go to war with us?  Lets put all the personal attacks aside and kick each other butts ingame;)

thats my 2 cent now lets have fun;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:52:46 AM by phatboy83 »

kru

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2014, 10:58:12 AM »
indeed....we are not primarily a hunting alliance...we are an alliance that caters for all types of players...hunters, farmers, miners...casual players, intense players, big spenders and small spenders, or even nil spenders..

We are an alliance that has all types of players, like pahtty who likes to kill everything :)

And, i have to agree with phatty, you can't call yourself a hunters alliance if you only hunt moons and.or territories.  Sadly, around half my alliances DSP is from loosing ships (which sucks...well done rogue) but all of blitz's dsp is from loosing ships....big difference

Offline DESERT FOX

• Don't let the soft side fool you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 12:52:51 PM »
The question is not hunting but to what degree. Most of you are seasoned hunters and accustomed to large amounts of DSP with kills. It is my understanding that one of the lesser members of BLITZ has killed as many as 3 Hephs solo in the last 24 hrs, in addition to numerous fleets withing range of rank.
Other members have moved up in the past weeks from top 200 positions to top 100 in DSP. They are actively hunting, but to a lesser degree than most of you. They are at least holding a top 10 position overall on the leaders boards.
Give them time to show their activity before just writing them off as less than they claim.

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2014, 12:55:59 PM »
I got to say I actually laughed at a few of theses posts.
Nova is at perfect rank.
I've spoken to a few of you in game and you seem ok but I cannot understand when people mention p markers as a lot of players use them even in your alliance as there cheaper than fleet saving.
Also saw someone mention about farming terrys but isn't that what most of BLITZ are doing? Most are only in top 100 because of your res spend.

personally I see dsp show skill but a few of your members and a few of mine have got there dsp from having massive fleets and losing them.
for example your alliance G and mine Goldwing.
Looking at the leader board there is only 1 of you above me for dsp yet whenever a friend gets invited to your alliance you claim to be hunting alliance.
No ill feeling towards bagpuss but our alliance isn't a hunting alliance theres a lot of farmers and a few hunters.

personally we shouldn't go to war as there's to many bad habits here but if BLITZ stand by the statement there a hunting alliance why not go to war with us?  Lets put all the personal attacks aside and kick each other butts ingame;)

thats my 2 cent now lets have fun;)

You all seem to think that G gained all his DSP defensively. That is not true. He just doesn't crow about his kills even on his alliance boards. To be accused of losing large amounts of fleet he has maintained top 5 in fleet for months.

Offline phatboy83

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »
I didn't say he got all his dsp from losing ships but a lot of it. Gold wing is the same he was in top 50 for dsp before losing his fleet.

All I was stating is your alliance class themselves as hunters where mine does not.
In the last hour I have to 2 targets. When I was at nova Res spend I used to hit 10- 20 targets a day.

I've only had this account 3 months come this Sunday. Also it is the third account I have got into the top 50 for dsp.

kru

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 01:40:38 PM »
You all seem to think that G gained all his DSP defensively. That is not true.

i don't think....i know

I didn't say he got all his dsp from losing ships but a lot of it.

no but i am :)

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2014, 01:43:43 PM »
A player should be active. I have always played aggressive since my KBF days.
I was in BLITZ for a short time, but I passed my account due to lack of time to play. It seems the INS needs me more than BFG does.

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »
Well I suggest you carry yourself over to G and take his fleet since you are so convinced that he is just an easy kill. He could use so more defensive DSP.lol

Offline SG

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »
firstly, i would like to say, i would love to go to war, but BLITZ made their excuses as for reasons not to.  Just because bambi retaliates against the same thing done by blitz it does seem somewhat of a cop-out for certain players to refer to this being simply against bambi.  You're happy for an alliance to battle against one, but when that players alliance steps up you have your 'reasons'

secondly, i think Bagpuss would be delighted, although with the dirty potty mouth Ghost has it would mean yet another player lost through suspension (i understand he's already banned from the forums for the same thing).

I do believe the quote i got from Bagpuss was something like

" ye lol, he's been saying all the same crap for about 6 - 8 months that he's coming for me"

Finally, wars are apart of the game, if you do not really wish for them, then the responsibility of a players actions ultimately falls upon the respective alliance leaders.  Killing fleets is all good, but having to play for the purpose killing moons is something else.

I have only ever killed 2 moons, one of those belonged to the same player i attacked when winning the war, but again, he commenced that by destroying my own, so you cannot argue your alliance doesn't instigate anything

kru

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2014, 03:27:57 PM »
oh yes, i forgot that you had moons killed by the same player whoyou killed....i can''t remember his name lol...but it's the one who is now commander limbo aka luke butcher

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2014, 04:11:26 PM »
Okay, I have got to weigh in here with my 2 cents.

First I would like to point out that "G" got himself abandoned from this site. We had nothing to do with it, he did it all with his mouth. The first time I spoke to him he found it necessary to insult me. That was all I needed to confirm what I suspected from reading all his past posts.

Second, NOVA can I have a date with the girl at the bottom of your posts.

Offline Nova Six-XG

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2014, 04:23:01 PM »
@highlander lol sure thing. She's one of my custom artworks. I have a gallery  that you would like as well. I'll send you a link to it in game later. I can make you some custom art once I get my cgi software reinstalled. Im still having some issues, I may need to get a new hard drive.
Nova Six-XG
High Priestess of Chaos

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2014, 05:24:39 PM »
Okay, I have got to weigh in here with my 2 cents.

First I would like to point out that "G" got himself abandoned from this site. We had nothing to do with it, he did it all with his mouth. The first time I spoke to him he found it necessary to insult me. That was all I needed to confirm what I suspected from reading all his past posts.

Second, NOVA can I have a date with the girl at the bottom of your posts.

He does have a tendency to fly off the handle when he gets in "a tiff", but I would suppose he would have no reason to do that. I have often wondered why he refers to many of you as adolescents, vampires, kling ons, and biggots. I still have no idea what he means with the part about the two dead flies.lol
BFG does not moderate the forum so it would have to be that he was reported somehow, but since there was no real evidence the persistant complaints must have done it.
The truth is that you must have an issue of guilt somehow. He is almost back in the top 10 overall, fleet at 5, Defenses at 4, DSP (no matter how gained) 22. He must be doing something right. What can you show for?

Offline Diablo_Loco

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2014, 05:45:45 PM »
How funny it is you forget the killing of territory fleets, The killing of my moons to stop the warping of my fleets in to handle your fleets continuously attacking territory fleets. Its seems your own tactics bite back really hard. As your slow probe attacks continue but when a slow probe attack is done on you, you state you will go to BFG. Feel free to know that BFG was made aware of the issue and that your message have been saved. As for the game, The courtesy rules have been changed by you. As a person that rises to the challenge I have matched your continued popping of my moons as recent as a couple days ago. The only difference from your way of play that I have not matched is going into "P" mode. I can handle the attack and run technique. As for going to war I have decided to vote against it as an alliance I can easily say we are equal opportunity killers. Xpel must learn to FS or lose it. We are not targeting the alliance but see opportunity where it is.  Leave it out and it will get played with.

Offline Nova Six-XG

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 05:53:09 PM »
How funny it is you forget the killing of territory fleets, The killing of my moons to stop the warping of my fleets in to handle your fleets continuously attacking territory fleets. Its seems your own tactics bite back really hard. As your slow probe attacks continue but when a slow probe attack is done on you, you state you will go to BFG. Feel free to know that BFG was made aware of the issue and that your message have been saved. As for the game, The courtesy rules have been changed by you. As a person that rises to the challenge I have matched your continued popping of my moons as recent as a couple days ago. The only difference from your way of play that I have not matched is going into "P" mode. I can handle the attack and run technique. As for going to war I have decided to vote against it as an alliance I can easily say we are equal opportunity killers. Xpel must learn to FS or lose it. We are not targeting the alliance but see opportunity where it is.  Leave it out and it will get played with.

And how exactly do you justify the destruction of three of my moons. I have never probed or attacked any of your alliance, even though your lot probes me plenty.  And I have never left a fleet out for you to kill.

So tell me then, what is your justification for that?
Nova Six-XG
High Priestess of Chaos