contact
July 16, 2019, 04:49:48 PM

Author Topic: calling out the blitz Alliance.  (Read 8411 times)

Offline DESERT FOX

• Don't let the soft side fool you.
    • View Profile
Re: calling out the blitz Alliance.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 07:55:06 PM »
As for claims of death that was my mistake. I posted on my Facebook page that he had passed because that is what his family in Scotland led me to believe. He was almost dead due to a heart attack. He is better now.
Does it really matter who someone claims to be here? I do not think I have seen anything in the rules placing any of us under oath, or that we have to use our correct names.

kru

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 07:58:51 PM »
As for claims of death that was my mistake. I posted on my Facebook page that he had passed because that is what his family in Scotland led me to believe. He was almost dead due to a heart attack. He is better now.
Does it really matter who someone claims to be here? I do not think I have seen anything in the rules placing any of us under oath, or that we have to use our correct names.

lol....it does...to a degree,

but no, you're correct, certian things do not matter, he is allowed to do as he pleases...I was however glad to hear he hadn't passed, but was somewhat pissed (as was most) the claims come out whilst giving smack talk in the game :/

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2014, 08:01:27 PM »
commander v could remind me why I took out your moons last week? Was it because you tried to take out my moons

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 08:03:42 PM »
While he was in the hospital for three weeks he had instructed a close friend to sit his account. That person made a mess of things. It took G a while to sort it out.

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 08:19:21 PM »
@Kru- He is somewhat displeased with my posts. He would like for me to commend you on your ascension to the top once again. "Well done". he says.
He is still planning to tear a hole in your backside.lol

Offline Nova Six-XG

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »
Hardly a muntity.  He  strung up his own rope and hung himself by his own actions and words.  I made the mistake of trying to steer him back to sanity.

When is he going to take responsibility for his own actions? When will he stop blaming others for the misfortunes he brought on himself? Did he think in his arrogance no one would react to his lunacy?

As for my lack of activity, real life comes first. A game will never occupy my whole life.

As for blitz, I never probed or attacked any of them. So yeah they started this.

Clearly you both need to seek professional help for your obsessions.

Nova Six-XG
High Priestess of Chaos

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 09:29:08 PM »
Hardly a muntity.  He  strung up his own rope and hung himself by his own actions and words.  I made the mistake of trying to steer him back to sanity.

When is he going to take responsibility for his own actions? When will he stop blaming others for the misfortunes he brought on himself? Did he think in his arrogance no one would react to his lunacy?

As for my lack of activity, real life comes first. A game will never occupy my whole life.

As for blitz, I never probed or attacked any of them. So yeah they started this.

Clearly you both need to seek professional help for your obsessions.

Your opinion is like the dull thud of a pebble dropped in a very deep well.

kru

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 09:36:18 PM »
Your opinion is like the dull thud of a pebble dropped in a very deep well.

maybe so, but it does have some accuracy to it....

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 09:42:41 PM »
He did nothing but give to his own loss to help them all grow. He even gave prizes for accomplishments. Many were just along for the ride like NOVA. When he tried to cull the herd she incited mutiny and the rest fell in like nothing was ever sacrificed for them.

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 09:43:50 PM »
You all need to get your story straight before you come to the forum with propaganda.

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2014, 09:46:22 PM »
You said it right NOVA. You are all about CHAOS. you certainly are doing nothing with the forum and the game.

Offline Nova Six-XG

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 09:56:10 PM »
Lols is that the best you can do?

So when are you all going to take responsibility for your actions?

And g gave me very little in resources. The other alliance members were actually helpful.

The only g ever accomplished was running his mouth starting drama and demanding we bail him out of his messes.

I paid my alliances mates back with time, support, and useful knowledge. 

All g ever did was demand we go to war with this or that when he wasn't even fleetsaving.

It is you who needs to get your story straight, and get a reality check. G's paranoia started all of this. And fyi... commander limbo is luke butcher. The same one g accused of being a spy when he went psycho.  Now ain't that just karma biting you in the rear. Lol

You two keep smoking your dope. It keeps things entertaining.

Nova Six-XG
High Priestess of Chaos

Offline DESERT FOX

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! It sounds like Charlie Brown's parents.lol

Offline Diablo_Loco

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 01:23:13 AM »
How funny it is that you hide in "P", hit territories only. and pop all my moons and then cry when I take one moon as a warning. Keep running, Keep hiding, I guess in your case keep "p" mode active. But so I do not forget keep the credit card available cause you will need it. As for Limbo's attacks, If you leave your toys out they will get played with. Popping the moons was just boredom from just taking out the fleet sitting on the moon. Consider it a half double flip kill so its not just a normal kill.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:08:26 AM by Diablo_Loco »

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 07:23:28 AM »
You said you took out one moon but how many did you attack?? You attacked all my moons and I was able to defend most of them. I begged you not too take out my moons.......begged.

I never used p mode until you started taking out my moons...as for hiding In p mode. I go bed at 12 and before I do i activate a 8 hour maker. I have made far more attacks at you and or your alliance mates than all of you have combined.

Also my i take the chance to say hello Diablo_Loco this is the 1st you have spoken ever. I wish to ask something..? Some months ago I gave you the personally the chance to stop all this I gave you a big apology and long winded one. Even asked if you wanted to team up. Even gave you your moons back and enough och to rebuild them because I felt bad. But this is the 1st time you have spoken. I felt bad for taking all of your moons do or did you....?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:25:31 AM by Ali Baba »