contact
November 14, 2019, 09:02:03 PM

Author Topic: Earning credits  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Bull

• View Profile
Earning credits
« on: October 13, 2014, 09:33:15 PM »
I use to be able to do surveys and earn enough credits for my style of play. Now when I do a survey and complete it nothing shows up anymore showing I took it. The same thing occurs when I take any survey nothing shows up saying it was attempted or completed.  So does anyone had this problem and know who to contact or resolve it? Currently I play in Conquest.

Offline gohabsgo

• View Profile
Re: Earning credits
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:09:08 PM »
It worked well for the 5-6 surveys I took. But I guess that's no enough to have a good idea.
There's another thread about this, you should check that out.

Offline Bull

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:29:31 PM »
And where is that thread?

Offline gohabsgo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 03:41:52 AM »
If you do a search for "survey" you will find what your looking for.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 12:47:35 PM »
Half of he survey are fake! Dull null and void.

There is something you can do. Log on to the game via Facebook and do Facebook surveys that earn you Facebook tokens and then turn them into sfc credits. I did that for a while before I traded up.

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 01:39:29 PM »
if you read BFGs terms, they implicitly state that it is YOUR responsibility to ensure anything you engage with on third party sites is safe, and that they BFG take no responsibility for third party actions.

Right now, BFG use super-rewards as one of their third party, super-rewards also use third parties to promote and sell credits, so it gets somewhat complicated as to who is responsible for what.

BFG, should IMO take some responsibility in these cases and ensure that third parties are held accountable for failing to award credits for completed offers.

Infact, BFG on their support link have a topic headed "offer system problems", yet if you contact BFG, they will inform you to contact the third party direct, however, given my above description of third parties using third parties, who the hell are you supposed to contact?

In the meantime, your spam box gets rammed full of crap!

Right now, i refuse to use any free offers (such as surveys/downloads) due to the fact any download contains both download & spam bombs.. (i had to reset my system to get rid of spam-ware 2 days ago)
gT brn b Th rk

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 02:40:33 PM »
Heck even Matt's Open Pharser has a spam bomb on it. I download it about a year ago so I could use the in game features and it put all kinds of crap on my computer. I uninstalled it and tried to remove all the crap it put on my computer. I don't even know if I got it all removed.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 03:22:46 PM »
matts parser is just a script in greasemonkey and no one else has mentioned spam bot so im pretty sure that came from another source
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »
matts parser is just a script in greasemonkey and no one else has mentioned spam bot so im pretty sure that came from another source

^^ this
In the meantime, your spam box gets rammed full of crap!

I created a dummy emaila ccount to bypass that. @aol address, blast from the past!

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »
I created a dummy emaila ccount to bypass that. @aol address, blast from the past!

exactly....i had to create a new personal email account as my original was just to far gone lol, so now i have a gaming account and a personal
gT brn b Th rk

Offline Ali Baba

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 04:38:49 PM »
I have a gaming account on Facebook.

Gamerthomas69@yahoo.co.uk

Haha...made that about 3 years ago still going strong haha.

Offline Bull

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 08:33:25 PM »
Kru.... I had some individual at work keep downloading programs. I went in with avast and adwcleaner to get the virus's and unwanted malware off of it. It took time since I did a boot scan and full system scan on that computer. What a difference doing all that has made on that computer.

birthmark-ant