contact
February 29, 2020, 09:21:09 AM

Author Topic: Any Idea?  (Read 7479 times)

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: Any Idea?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2014, 06:03:42 PM »
If I had information, I would share it with you. At this point, we don't have anything to share.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Dr.Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2014, 08:26:28 PM »
not even a tentative timeline? are we thinking new years? january or february some time?

not looking for anything definite here, just a general timeline..

a lot of players are expecting it around new years and basing their current game play on "well, Im only going to be playing this uni another few weeks so why bother doing this or that.."

if we knew it was going to be a few weeks, or a few months, it would change the way we proceed with the current uni..

Offline Mephistopheles

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2014, 01:03:23 AM »
Start a new universe that is called Starfleet Commander Elite a universe where only players whom have been in the top 300 in any universe can play. 1 year game clock then reset/restart.

noobie protection like normal at the beginning, but 5x total RSP below you and 10x total RSP above you Score for attack limit restrictions so guys 10 times your size cannot attack you. this should encourage PVP of similar ranking and encourages boldness (attacking up). when a 10x upwards attack occurs for a 24 hour period the higher player can attack back then old Attack limits reinstated.

only 2 attacks per day on any one ACTIVE player planet by any other individual player. unlimited attacks on NPC's or inactives. except in war.

conquest speeds
No nukes
V and P mode allowed
nova mines
destructable moons
all ships/all defences, but nukes and ABM's
contestable terries like in conquest
capped territories and NPC's (to limit excessive OCH growth like conquest has)

PvP hits award DSP and eradeon based on closeness of battle and TOTAL battle RSP (massive blow out no Eradeon and almost no DSP). Eradeon and DSP can only be won once a day from any given PVP so hitting a guy 6 times a day has almost no reward This would hopefully put a binder on bullying and Sat bashing.

Alliance lock in for war so no alliance jumping. ie. once a war request is sent neither alliance can accept new members. The only way to accept new members is to reject the war request and have no active wars in progress.

when you select an alliance from the galaxy board it will show the current stats and such , but also current wars in progress.

War rewards 1/2 million credits to each actively involved war participant (must contribute to the win loss points).
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:06:49 AM by Mephistopheles »

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2014, 11:39:53 PM »
In a new uni, what I would like to see is a balance between enabling players to get into the game quickly without the universe becoming overly inflated over time. This can be achieved with either one of two ways

1, capped NPCs up to 1k rsp or some other figure
2, soft capped mines with high early returns

I would also like to see xtreme speeds or quicker and, perhaps, an expanding/collapsing universe which resets itself once per year or once per 2 years in a big bang style rebirth
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2014, 01:32:51 PM »
Start a new universe that is called Starfleet Commander Elite a universe where only players whom have been in the top 300 in any universe can play. 1 year game clock then reset/restart.

noobie protection like normal at the beginning, but 5x total RSP below you and 10x total RSP above you Score for attack limit restrictions so guys 10 times your size cannot attack you. this should encourage PVP of similar ranking and encourages boldness (attacking up). when a 10x upwards attack occurs for a 24 hour period the higher player can attack back then old Attack limits reinstated.

only 2 attacks per day on any one ACTIVE player planet by any other individual player. unlimited attacks on NPC's or inactives. except in war.

conquest speeds
No nukes
V and P mode allowed
nova mines
destructable moons
all ships/all defences, but nukes and ABM's
contestable terries like in conquest
capped territories and NPC's (to limit excessive OCH growth like conquest has)

PvP hits award DSP and eradeon based on closeness of battle and TOTAL battle RSP (massive blow out no Eradeon and almost no DSP). Eradeon and DSP can only be won once a day from any given PVP so hitting a guy 6 times a day has almost no reward This would hopefully put a binder on bullying and Sat bashing.

Alliance lock in for war so no alliance jumping. ie. once a war request is sent neither alliance can accept new members. The only way to accept new members is to reject the war request and have no active wars in progress.

when you select an alliance from the galaxy board it will show the current stats and such , but also current wars in progress.

War rewards 1/2 million credits to each actively involved war participant (must contribute to the win loss points).

If it were elite why have noob protection?
Everyone should know how to frs etc and build
Plus would be nice for P mode and V mode to be disabled or restricted say 30days max usage for V and only 3 pmodes to be used in any given week and all fleets including dios must be docked before activating it.

Naughty One ;)

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2014, 10:30:56 PM »
Start a new universe that is called Starfleet Commander Elite a universe where only players whom have been in the top 300 in any universe can play.

Just for the record I've seen rank 1 players in some unis that can't play for shit but who thrown enough money at the game to buy their rank, at least for a short-medium timeframe. I've also seen a lot of top 10 players come and go who also could not in any conceivable way be called elite. Let alone people in the top 300.

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2014, 10:07:58 PM »
Heh.     Ill only be back if its fast.    Last two had great ideas but with trash speeds.  Don't give me this sht that ppl like it slow crap...it's just a fallacy Matt.   

Offline Mephistopheles

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2014, 12:12:12 AM »
If you only allowed that definition of elite only maybe 5  to 10 players could play. You need to have at least 1000 active players invites (750 active players) to make it worth BFG's time and effort. Anybody that has made it into the top 100 without credits is elite in my opinion. I only used the term elite as a name and it really does not mean they are the best.

Noob protection allows you to get a good start without interference at the beginning. After the initial noobie protection I could agree with a free for all anyone can attack anyone.

I could agree with restricting P mode but not v mode as we all need to be able to walk away at times, but BFG will never restrict their income.

Offline pops2909

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2015, 01:50:21 AM »
Restrictions for using p markers. like reduced mine output and building times. And have a set time like 5 days before exiting v mode and entering v mode.

birthmark-ant