contact
July 21, 2019, 04:47:00 AM

Author Topic: 2015 NPC Changes  (Read 4704 times)

Ted Strangelove

Re: 2015 NPC Changes
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2015, 07:36:27 PM »
Likely new spawn same location. Also the first target you posted looks like it's been hit with a zeus fleet and just not finished off.

Offline Stina Starr

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hodgsonsurvivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2015, 03:27:58 AM »
I guess one of the benefits of being new to the game is that I don't have anything to compare anything to. As I grow, my target pool changes... If the NPC calculates as not profitable, I don't attack it. If I expect to lose more ships than I'm willing to, I ask for help or leave it for someone else. Maybe I'm fortunate, because of my locations, in relation to other players, because I'm having a blast blowing up NPCs, inactives, and live players.

I'd like to say "quit your bitchin'", but I can't relate, so I have to remove my feelings on the subject and simply say, "don't mess it up for the rest of us!" with love and respect.

Although, I'm pretty sure I'll likely benefit from any improvements made to the game just like everyone else. Ok...carry on!

Offline commander corey london

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 01:26:58 PM »
NPCs today are worse than ever. So many Zs and defense fodder that after hydro recivery, they are mostly a net loss with anything but Zeus. One self-spawn that in the past might have cost 2% of the attack force, today costs 7 to 8% and is a loss of resources overall.

BFG needs to work on the script. It cycles around, but I hate wasted days.

Some of the top players griped that the so-called bunnies were too easy. Well now its the other way around. I can't grow with my fleet on the ground waiting for the future.

In the past, I was able to very profitably hit targets with a code of 175 or so, and occasionally even 125 to 150. Today, I found a target coded 345 that was a net LOSS of resources due to the fact that over half its RSP was in Zeus and it had 100 nillion fodder defenses.

Okay, rant over

Offline ML1

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2015, 09:47:16 PM »
Agreed, I have had 3 hits today, all a loss in net RSP.

The choice today was to either take the loss or let my fleet sit there with their thumbs up their Prince.

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2015, 10:25:27 PM »
In that case they should sit. What's the point of hitting an NPC if you don't net a profit?

Offline sgt tj hooker

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 05:57:07 AM »
nasty hunting.

less people than ever.

i think you dont like me matt.

Offline ♰ArchAngel♰

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:26 AM »
The npc's really stink. I'm just sitting here looking at npc's ranking #509-#510. Only found 1 npc worth anything but it's a nasty ugly with high defenses. My looses would be to high. Something gotta change. Maybe we should barrage BFG with game tickets demanding changes. Sorta along the lines like we all did not too long ago. It worked then, why not now?
The fallen Angel sentencing mortals to the debt that all men pay.

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 03:10:43 AM »
@ArchAngel,

Are you still using Proms/Ares fleets, or have you become a disciple of The Way of the Z?

Against the current ships + defenses NPCs, Z's are just about the only way to go.  My success during the past 9 months or so is directly related to my switching to Z-fleets.  I was the first of the very large players to make that move, thus the reason why I was able to get to where I am at the moment.

I understand that a number of you B.A.D. guys and gals recently have been bulking up your fleets with Z's.  Don't let 'em sit around!  Have 'em bashing NPCs as close to 24 hours a day as you can make it!

Offline ♰ArchAngel♰

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2015, 09:52:04 PM »
Have no time to play with a Z fleet. Can't play from work so long attacks aren't gonna happen.

The npc's are getting crazy again with defenses. To the point were i'm considering a retirement from the game. BFG is to stupid to keep there clients happy and have proper customer service. So I see them doing nothing like always. They sit around with there thumb up there ass and collect whatever they can from credit sales.
The fallen Angel sentencing mortals to the debt that all men pay.

Offline ML1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2015, 02:15:06 AM »
LOL  What credit sales?

I've hit so few targets this week, I have only gone through 40,000 credits.

Before this past week, I was burning through them at about 160,000 to 200,000 per week and that's with level 28 Hydro storage.

My guess is several players that used to buy credits regularly, have or are, finding other sites to spend their money.

Hell, I bought 20.00 bucks worth almost 2 weeks ago, about ready to ask for a refund.

birthmark-ant