contact
March 24, 2019, 01:02:33 AM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 28532 times)

Offline saleen

• View Profile
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2015, 04:55:09 PM »
I'd by the way if you were in the UK this issue would be solved and you'd be eating through a straw.

Oh personal threats now aye.

For one you were too much of a twat to jump out of an airplane when you were playing "solider" what makes you think you are any different today. lmao For two if I was in the UK i know you wouldnt be eating through your mouth whatsoever, if you were lucky you'd enjoy an occasional drip of nutrients....if you were lucky.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2015, 05:15:19 PM »
C'mon boys, its a game shake hands and move on...

Offline Klingon Warrior Rises

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2015, 10:30:28 PM »
Anyone on this list that wants to get a better rate then what Saleen offers message me, boris or Theo in game.. I can 100% fact say Saleen can not keep up with the demand and is only tring to sell his own resources because he has been cut off from using anyone's hydro storage. If I had to spend 500k credits a week to merch for 330qt hydro i would be trying to get your credits also..

For a fair market value and fair rates we have you covered! Each person has their own rates, shop around and see what serves you best..  Thank you very much!!

To: 2cycle Space Cowboy, <<SR>>, Admiral Crystal Diamond, Admiral Psymad, Admiral Smiley, Ammut, az, BLACK NIGHT, Bull, Bullit, Capt Bp, Capt. Beck, Captain Rocketman, Commander Gobineater, Commander GStar, Commander KTK, Commander LL, Commander Lunsford, COMMANDER SCOTT FORD, Commander Steve, CoolHand, Darth Mark, death, Eldar Odak, Fujita, GAFFLAD, Gallileo4, General Anya, ggg, Ghost of Macko, Gifted, goaheadandhate, Grave Digger, HEATZ, Ice Queen, It's Just Me, J Muz Hall, John, Jonquille, Kirsten Isobel, L.T. Commander DATA, LaZy PR, LB, Lord Farquhar, MACdougal, Marty "Ex2" McFly,  Moonrunner, Naughtius Maxximus, OAKFIELD, paul stanley, Pencil Neck Geek, Princess Peach, Psymad, Ranger1957, , roseanna, Sanctum, SaraMae, , souls salvation, Staffa kar Therma, starlight, The Darkness,  villi, White Dragon, Zavarok, Zdeněk, Zerstorer, Ziggy Jr, ͼͽ ἑᾡᵭ ۩ ẞЯѦɾịᾇȵ

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2015, 11:04:03 PM »
So what if Boris is doing trades, its no ones business apart from him and who ever decides to trade with him.

I guess Saleen is seeing the green eyed monster when he looks in the mirror :D

Naughty One ;)

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2015, 11:21:36 PM »
Oh personal threats now aye.

For one you were too much of a twat to jump out of an airplane when you were playing "solider" what makes you think you are any different today. lmao For two if I was in the UK i know you wouldnt be eating through your mouth whatsoever, if you were lucky you'd enjoy an occasional drip of nutrients....if you were lucky.

NO ONE PLAYS SOLDIER

SO I BELIEVE THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR HAS NOT BEEN SHOT AT OR BLOWN UP...

GUESS WHAT SHERLOCK I HAVE.

I SERVED QUEEN AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 23 YEARS.

I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOU IF YOU JOINED THE GUARDS AND WENT OVER SEAS.

THERE ARE A LOT OF OLD SOLDIERS ON HERE THAT WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY RESPECT......
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2015, 11:31:46 PM »
more to the point....there's a lot of soldiers AND ex soldiers on here that play these games than you actually realise.

I been shot at countless times (a couple VERY near misses too)....but hell....some folks will always be CoD warriors thinking they know what's like
gT brn b Th rk

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2015, 12:59:50 PM »
So what if Boris is doing trades, its no ones business apart from him and who ever decides to trade with him.

I guess Saleen is seeing the green eyed monster when he looks in the mirror :D

Thanks Mama
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

Offline major max hooters

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »
i have dealt with both Theo an Boris never had any issues with either of them.
if i honest both Boris an Theo give Gd rates saleen cant keep up with that.
if he can i will take 1 mil credits off u right here an now i need 1/4 th in g1 1/4th in g3 1/4 th in g5 an 1/4th in g7 can u cover that no u cant would take u a week to get half of it get a life saleen u a no body get over your self.

Offline krysst

• All Others Pay Cash
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2015, 02:58:30 PM »
Tim but very dim I'm afraid all you have done is show the sort of person you are your moral integrity is through the floor.

Everyone sees through it.

I'd by the way if you were in the UK this issue would be solved and you'd be eating through a straw.

Yep my integrity is intact....

oooooh Krysst runs and grabs some more beer for the icebox... got real thirsty watching this show and drank it too fast :D

Offline Theo

• Impossible is nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2015, 07:55:05 PM »

Ok I will, if you want to deal with someone whos going to STEAL your credits, LIE to you and do everything he can to "line" his pockets so he can play for free then by all means keep dealing with the two tossers at the top!

and you theo you do the same shit Borholio does, give outdated rates to people even when you already completed the next level of storage. Now I do give you this theo, your rates were always better than Borholios, but when you started to be like your big brother by not telling people when you upgraded and such and still gave them the old rate you too became just like Boris... a thief so why dont you two go sit in the corner with a hat that has a Big T on it.

To each his own when it comes to doing what one does, but I disagree with you in that when these liars tell you they have level 54 storage and can give xxxx amount of resources for xxx credits when they really have lvl 54 storage they are straight deceiving you and if anyone has morals they will agree its wrong to do that.

Well first off I wouldnt call that a nice hit, only an idiot wastes more in hydro than all losses converted for what? you said it peanuts. Secondly you did exactly what I had hoped you would do! So yeah nice hit, but you are now officially the king of fools!

I can effectively say I killed 220bn zeus with my 5.9  As I said above only an idiot wastes more resources to kill not even .00015% of someones fleet! You had me rolling on the floor last night the second you launched! Nice work! I'll be spending another 80,000 credits of yours soon ;)

Oh and for anyone who does hydro trades with the above liar he has been giving you less than half of what he gets from each merchant. Only a thief in my opinion steals from his mates like you have been theo!

You get 13.4Q per merch now and you give what 6Q, but I suppose everyone expects you to follow in the foot steps of the other thief and liar.

Once a liar always a liar! Good luck trying to lie your way out of this one.

I posted all of these to give a cross section of the messages i receive in forum public domain and in private messages look like this:

you do know you are being a twat right, if not you should consider taking your meds!

After all of this i get a message like this

Saleen       about 11 hours ago
To: theo
Date: 2015-02-22 08:22:57 UTC
I see you just let boris get ahead of you in RSP and dang near have you in fleet too, you and I both know if he keeps it up hes going to get ahead of you again and we cant let that happen.

Its going to come down to who can burn more credits through the account to keep those athena running so maybe we can set aside the BS differences we have with the targets and work out something that is mutually beneficial?

Now let me explain you talk smack about me you put it in the forum for everyone to see and then in the background try and make arrangements to trade with me IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU DON'T TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE AND EXPECT ANY LEVEL OF HELP i didn't respond and i received this message

Saleen       14 minutes ago
Date: 2015-02-22 19:39:52 UTC
you really should get over yourself, I've been merching my own hydro thank you very much so dont keep thinking I need you to play this game!!! ;)

lol seriously i haven't said anything in reply to the original message because well damn if he hasn't figured it out yet he isn't ever going to
You can be a giant and i will move you can be fast and i will follow

Offline 2cycle space cowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2015, 08:34:01 PM »
well being the noob i'm gonna have to make a beer run,anyone wanna chip in?? lclaffy save me a valium brother..last time i stepped outi missed the rotation..roflmao.. :o

Offline Theo

• Impossible is nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2015, 12:18:10 PM »
    Saleen    re:    about 9 hours ago
Date: 2015-02-23 01:17:45 UTC
yeah i'm incapable of talking respectfully to people like you who want to play the twat card.

Accusing you and PROVING you are a liar and a thief is personal and is one thing, business is another. People work deals with other people they don't necessarily like all the time, its a fact of life. If there is money to be made or money to be saved there is a deal to be made and if you don't like it you will always remain in the same position you are in.

Lol no proof has ever been shown :)

if you don't like it you will always remain in the same position you are in.

NUMBER 1 IN THE GAME I'M HAPPY WITH THAT POSITION :)

come on guys your 2 cents would you do trades with someone who accused you of being a liar and a thief

Also interestingly enough since he has been slating me and what i trade more and more people have come forward so he actually done me a huge favor

I personally don't do deals with people who act like this and guess what that is MY choice
You can be a giant and i will move you can be fast and i will follow

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2015, 06:49:27 PM »
Well I guess this says a lot........

Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

Offline ironshins

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2015, 09:03:44 PM »
But, but, there is still popcorn...
All for one, one for all.

Offline jt_trouble

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2015, 09:17:40 PM »
But, but, there is still popcorn...

It may be a bit stale by now, but if Saleen comes back with one of his tirades, I'll gladly make more ;)

birthmark-ant