contact
March 21, 2019, 10:14:52 AM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 28482 times)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2015, 08:34:46 PM »
still disagreeing without substance

Still projecting.

still using the same crap you do to everyone that's better than you

Still projecting.

still using that same tiresome ego of yours to cover the truth

Still projecting.

I think you're in denial, i just schooled you, and you're too thick to understand it

Aaaaaaand still projecting. *YAWN*
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2015, 08:39:36 PM »
yep and there we have it.. with no debating skills, you've devolved into nothing more than repetitive b.s. of the highest degree..

We can do this all night fella, i wanted a good debate, but you're incapable of having one of those and now i see that this has become a contest of who will post last trolling spam.. I'll carry on til you're blue in the face..

you see that type of crap as a win.. and i wouldnt want that.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2015, 08:43:31 PM »
The US is a democracy. The government YOU elected tells the military to kill civilians all over the world. There's no such thing as an American civilian. You're all complicit.

yeah we are all just asking our military to kill innocents death to the innocents is what we burn them shoot them BLAH BLAH BLAH but name one military op from any major country not did not have collateral damage people make mistakes under the heat of battle but you wouldn't know that you are just another loud mouth civi with extremist views

your extremist views are not only annoying but wrong

together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2015, 08:43:49 PM »
yep and there we have it.. with no debating skills, you've devolved into nothing more than repetitive b.s. of the highest degree..

When you stopped attempting to make arguments and switched gears to trolling, you lost. No more effort on my part is required.

We can do this all night fella, i wanted a good debate, but you're incapable of having one of those and now i see that this has become a contest of who will post last trolling spam.. I'll carry on til you're blue in the face..

Then we'll be here a looooong time. Because I'm as much a better troll than you as I am smarter than you. That's quite a bit.

you see that type of crap as a win.. and i wouldnt want that.

Pot meet kettle.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2015, 08:45:48 PM »
yeah we are all just asking our military to kill innocents death to the innocents is what we burn them shoot them BLAH BLAH BLAH but name one military op from any major country not did not have collateral damage people make mistakes under the heat of battle but you wouldn't know that you are just another loud mouth civi with extremist views

your extremist views are not only annoying but wrong

Typical American excuses. Funny how no country in history has achieved the collateral damage the US has. You've even killed soldiers that were your allies.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:47:21 PM by censored »

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2015, 08:52:10 PM »

entire canadian army right there lol

not really that bad but hell i dont give a fun lol

together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

my victims MUHAHAA

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2015, 08:52:58 PM »
When you stopped attempting to make arguments and switched gears to trolling, you lost. No more effort on my part is required. Projection!!!!!!!!!! I was using fact, well established long written undeniable FACT, you needed to put a spin, misquote, outright lie, then switched to trolling.. i saw it early on, you fall into a pattern of, saying things like "no, you are wrong" "projection" etc without any basis

Then we'll be here a looooong time. Because I'm as much a better troll than you as I am smarter than you. That's quite a bit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and then you woke up, tell me again how Scientific Theory is a process in the natural world, or how Theory is fact and cannot and will never be disproved, please :D

Pot meet kettle. You're the one still posting, without substance, without argument, without so much as a whiff of common sense, you're the only person that could be seen as having some need to "win" without actually obtaining it in any force of argument.
[/color]
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2015, 08:54:06 PM »
Typical American excuses. Funny how no country in history has achieved the collateral damage the US has. You've even killed soldiers that were your allies.

accidental deaths that led to nothing hmmmm just talking out yer ass like always

11/30/15

my victims MUHAHAA

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2015, 08:59:08 PM »
Projection!!!!!!!!!! I was using fact, well established long written undeniable FACT, you needed to put a spin, misquote, outright lie, then switched to trolling.. i saw it early on, you fall into a pattern of, saying things like "no, you are wrong" "projection" etc without any basis

Bullshit. You had barely any facts at all, and YOU were the one who started misquoting. Like Einstein EVER believed in a god the way the term is commonly used, or the way we were discussing it. Absolutely ridiculous. This is why fame sucks: Idiots make claims about your beliefs that aren't remotely true long after you're dead and you can't call them out on it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and then you woke up, tell me again how Scientific Theory is a process in the natural world, or how Theory is fact and cannot and will never be disproved, please

Read the links. And stop making shit up while you're at it. ;)

You're the one still posting, without substance, without argument, without so much as a whiff of common sense, you're the only person that could be seen as having some need to "win" without actually obtaining it in any force of argument.

Projection. *YAWN*

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2015, 09:00:40 PM »

11/30/15

my victims MUHAHAA

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM »
accidental deaths that led to nothing hmmmm just talking out yer ass like always

Oh right the only people affected when you do air strikes on your allies are your allies, and they don't matter. Only Americans matter. And you wonder why the world hates you. ::)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2015, 09:12:22 PM »
Bullshit. You had barely any facts at all not true, I continually gave evidence to support my claims, and then argued your petty childish ignorant attempts to undermine hundreds of years worth of research,

and YOU were the one who started misquoting. Like Einstein EVER believed in a god the way the term is commonly used, or the way we were discussing it.again lies from you, you tried to claim the quote I gave originally was from an atheist that was using metaphors, I proved that wrong by giving the original quote, and then giving you an entire history of Einsteins religious beliefs, but again this (the red part) is you distorting what happened, using deliberate misinterpretation of events to try and further your cause, which really is ridiculous since the damn stuff is a few pages backwards, hardly worth the effort to prove wrong, you've also generalised, lied and changed the meaning of a well known quote

Absolutely ridiculous. This is why fame sucks: Idiots make claims about your beliefs that aren't remotely true long after you're dead and you can't call them out on it. Einstein was very vocal on his beliefs, I never once said he believed in god, I did however infer he believed in a higher power, which he himself recognised as not only possible but probable (quoted fact), it is you, who tried to misquote Einstein into being an atheist, which he himself repeatedly stated he was not.

Read the links. And stop making shit up while you're at it. ;) The only person making shit up, is you.. i've categorically used your words or my words to formulate responses, then i've given evidence to support those responses, to which you've lied, trolled, misquoted, brought out of context information, and continued with what is apparently a fools errand of being right even when wrong.. give up, you arent winning, you're just looking a fool.

Projection. *YAWN* See, no substance, no evidence, no argument just a fools repetitive jargon, that i wonder if he even knows the real meaning of, did someone teach you that word a short while ago? is it new and need to be used often? poor kiddy

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2015, 09:22:49 PM »
not true, I continually gave evidence to support my claims, and then argued your petty childish ignorant attempts to undermine hundreds of years worth of research,

Not true. I gave evidence to support my claims and discredited your arguments completely.

again lies from you, you tried to claim the quote I gave originally was from an atheist that was using metaphors, I proved that wrong by giving the original quote, and then giving you an entire history of Einsteins religious beliefs, but again this (the red part) is you distorting what happened, using deliberate misinterpretation of events to try and further your cause, which really is ridiculous since the damn stuff is a few pages backwards, hardly worth the effort to prove wrong, you've also generalised, lied and changed the meaning of a well known quote.

More lies from you. The gods we were discussing had no relevance to Einsteins concept of god, and you yourself proved as much with a quote you posted. Einstein constantly ridiculed christianity and judaism, and considered their concept of god as childish. Go smoke another one.

Einstein was very vocal on his beliefs, I never once said he believed in god, I did however infer he believed in a higher power, which he himself recognised as not only possible but probable (quoted fact), it is you, who tried to misquote Einstein into being an atheist, which he himself repeatedly stated he was not.

Even more lies:
I think you either missed my point, or went off on your own here. It's well known that some of the most venerated scientists were indeed believers in religion. I cant remember who or the exact quote, but a well known physicist said something like "The more we find in science, the closer I feel to God"

You specifically stated that many scientists believe in god, and then used an Einstein quote to back up your claim. You're pathetically out of your league little one.

The only person making shit up, is you.. i've categorically used your words or my words to formulate responses, then i've given evidence to support those responses, to which you've lied, trolled, misquoted, brought out of context information, and continued with what is apparently a fools errand of being right even when wrong.. give up, you arent winning, you're just looking a fool.

Lies and projections.

See, no substance, no evidence, no argument just a fools repetitive jargon, that i wonder if he even knows the real meaning of, did someone teach you that word a short while ago? is it new and need to be used often? poor kiddy

Lies and projections.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2015, 09:36:49 PM »
Not true. I gave evidence to support my claims and discredited your arguments completely.

No you gave a word here, or a word there, that was pulled out of context and or manipulated by your distorted reasoning.. that's not evidence.. you discredited no-one but yourself.

More lies from you. The gods we were discussing had no relevance to Einsteins concept of god, and you yourself proved as much with a quote you posted. Einstein constantly ridiculed christianity and judaism, and considered their concept of god as childish. Go smoke another one.

No, thats your distorted reasoning again.. not only did I not specify a god, I actually stated religion, not god. NOOOOOOOO again, the misquote you posted, where you tried to turn Einstein into an Atheist, is what you're talking about.. Einstein ridiculed religion, not the existence of a higher power, that is the true extent of what he meant by use of the word god is childlike, he meant the god of religions, and even went further in other quotes to specify exactly what he mean... Einstein frequently was recorded accepting that there may well be a god that's outside of our awareness or understanding.

Even more lies:
You specifically stated that many scientists believe in god, and then used an Einstein quote to back up your claim. You're pathetically out of your league little one.

No, I specifically stated that many scientists believed in religion.. which they do, even now, i can post a thousand quotes from well known scientists, but that'll never change your mind.. as it didnt the first time i tried to sway you with fact. I didnt even know the quote I was giving was from Einstein at the time of posting, as it shows in the statement I made, So that's a load of b.s. you keep telling yourself you're right, its fun to keep bashing your fragile little ego into more of this.....

Lies and projections. .... and this

Lies and projections. ....get the picture yet.. all you have is lies and unsubstantiated B.S. that any casual passer-by can see as false.. Try coming at me from reality, you'd at least have a chance of learning something.. maybe after several years of having your opinions continually smashed apart, you'll be able to contribute significantly

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »
No you gave a word here, or a word there, that was pulled out of context and or manipulated by your distorted reasoning.. that's not evidence.. you discredited no-one but yourself.

^Describes only himself.

No, thats your distorted reasoning again.. not only did I not specify a god, I actually stated religion, not god. NOOOOOOOO again, the misquote you posted, where you tried to turn Einstein into an Atheist, is what you're talking about.. Einstein ridiculed religion, not the existence of a higher power, that is the true extent of what he meant by use of the word god is childlike, he meant the god of religions, and even went further in other quotes to specify exactly what he mean... Einstein frequently was recorded accepting that there may well be a god that's outside of our awareness or understanding.

^Still doesn't know what an atheist is, and therefore just a completely ridiculous attempt to make an argument.

No, I specifically stated that many scientists believed in religion.. which they do, even now, i cant post a thousand quotes from well known scientists, but that'll never change your mind.. as it didnt the first time i tried to sway you with fact. I didnt even know the quote I was giving was from Einstein at the time of posting, as it shows in the statement I made, So that's a load of b.s. you keep telling yourself you're right, its fun to keep bashing your fragile little ego into more of this.....

^Tries to change written history. Fails.

get the picture yet.. all you have is lies and unsubstantiated B.S. that any casual passer-by can see as false.. Try coming at me from reality, you'd at least have a chance of learning something.. maybe after several years of having your opinions continually smashed apart, you'll be able to contribute significantly

Lies and projections.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC