contact
March 26, 2019, 04:37:17 PM

Author Topic: NPC's unbalanced in Extreme  (Read 746 times)

Offline Commander Wood

• View Profile
NPC's unbalanced in Extreme
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:00:36 AM »
I have been sending messages to you guys for I don't know how long about these npc's getting messed up.  I just took a crap load of time to probe g1.  And wow to my surprise they are a hell lot better than what I or Ed209 have in G5 or G8.  I am sick of you saying you'll pass my request onto someone else.  If your going to make G1 so easy, I want to see the same in G5 and g8.  As a matter afact, in all galaxies.  This is down right fraud!  You owe all of us money back for a crappy design and poor maintenance.  Poor choices to how you treat select players.  We all pay you money for what, to watch a clock tick down and pictures on a page.  There are much better games out there, but we stay and support your sorry example of a stoner idea. 

So before you get the munchies, fix this Fing Game..   And make it even for all of us in all Galaxies or make planet moves free.....

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
Re: NPC's unbalanced in Extreme
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 11:13:45 AM »
Why not make adjustments based on changing conditions and locate a planet in galaxy 1 if it is so much better?

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 04:27:24 PM »
Entitlement level: Grandmaster.

Offline WarOgre

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 04:41:13 AM »
Commander Wood, You have the choice to attack an NPC or not, this is NOT BFG's fault. If you don't find them to be profitable in your galaxies, then colonize a planet in G1, build a moon on it. It will take you all of two weeks to do.

I do not understand why you go on complaining about it when there is a quick fix to this problem.

And as for asking for you money back..? Really. You were the one who decided to spend it knowing exactly what it was going to be used for. You had the choice not to spend your money on the game, its not BFG's fault you did.
SFCO - Ranked #38 Overall,
Name - The Axe

Nova - Ranked #2 Overall, #2 in DSP, With 27 Heph Kills, and 1 Moon Kill!
Retired - 03/28/14

Uni 3 - Ranked #5 Overall, With 16 Heph Kills! #1 in DSP!
Retired - 04/25/15

Offline Gamma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 04:33:42 PM »
Commander Wood, You have the choice to attack an NPC or not, this is NOT BFG's fault. If you don't find them to be profitable in your galaxies, then colonize a planet in G1, build a moon on it. It will take you all of two weeks to do.

You don't understand his problem. LOL
A while ago he moved all of his planets to the loneliest part of the universe (G5) for the purpose that he could feed from his own NPCs there without competition. That went well for a while.

He's whining about the "better" NPCs in G1 now because TTT overtook him in ranks recently.