contact
August 18, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

Author Topic: So called war winners  (Read 627 times)

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
So called war winners
« on: March 10, 2015, 08:31:26 PM »
Ok so i may be barking up the completely wrong tree here... BUT how if there has been 3 so called wars in this uni so far and looking at the alliance leader board it shows one of the alliances has fought in 2 and won them and the second has fought in 1 and won it, That then when you look there seems to be only one alliance showing a single loss.

Is it me or does that just sound wrong and doesnt quite work??????

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
Re: So called war winners
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:35:43 AM »
You have been around long enough Crazy Critter to know sometimes when an alliance loses a war they disband their alliance so the war record is erased...as was the case in the war we had..I of course cannot say for sure what happened with the other alliances 2 wars.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 10:30:55 AM »
That's just ridiculous. What is this game coming too. If your big enough to accept a war then you should be big enough to accept the loss surely

Offline Dupres

• Mumintrollet säger Muuuu...
    • Twitter - @joyrider19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 05:01:39 PM »
had to been SIKA allience,no morales in that allience  what so ever.
Cherries kicking the balls....

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 10:14:04 PM »
That is a feature that needs to be fixed or gotten rid of completely. War doesn't do a thing for either side so what's the point.
Expect only what happens in the fight. That way you'll never be surprised.

Daily Mining Income: 157,091,180
on eradeon2.playstarfleet.com

Daily Mining Income: 80,170,740
on nova.playstarfleet.com

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 10:33:24 PM »
had to been SIKA allience,no morales in that allience  what so ever.

No as a matter of fact we (siko) won the war it was another alliance that declared war on us and when they lost they disband the alliance,   :'( :'(

By the way I take it you are Mr Spock and are still crying the blues about losing your 6 cargos to me a couple days ago. Like we told you then when you so rudely accused us of cheating that we would be only too happy to teach you how to play..anyone who makes a rookie mistake like you did then cry cheater afterwards is in my opinion just a poor sport!!! Suck it up and build a few more cargos!! :-*
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 03:08:14 PM »
I wasnt actually pointing the finger at the SIKO alliance, it was a more broad point. It happened in the last uni and it really should be something that is addressed, it really does make a mockery of the war system and set  up in the game

Offline Dupres

• Mumintrollet säger Muuuu...
    • Twitter - @joyrider19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 06:55:06 PM »
Knock on Spock and Sika is sick what a combo or as we say in sweden.."en combibricka,tack" not to be Confused with a SAAB 99 combi cupe from 1974..
well thats my 2 cents
Cherries kicking the balls....