contact
December 15, 2018, 12:47:48 AM

Author Topic: WHATS WRONG WITH GAME?  (Read 10770 times)

Offline Mama

• View Profile
Re: WHATS WRONG WITH GAME?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »
War Ogre we are not talking about nuking although there are quests for that too and ironically enough Mama took great pains to threaten a whole alliance if they so dare to nuke anyone in his/her alliance.  The issue here is the quest is for increasing amount of resources for increasing numbers of missile bats destroyed in battle.  The quest in question is the attack does not have to be profitable for the attacker.  0 resources and 0 dap will satisfy this quest. So in other words it directly goes against one of BFG's own rules. It is sad when top players are on the hunt for missile bats and not ships and resources. 

Yes I did ask N_G to stop but they refused - they said they were only playing to nuke players defences now Tem 20 has also said he will nuke full time till he quits.

So if your looking for anyone to blame. blame the 2 in YOUR ALLIANCE as they have already drove a few players out of the game earlier this week with all the nuking they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFG need to change the nuking policy back to nuke only if you attack.

Naughty One ;)

Offline lugo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 03:35:47 PM »
Threats to nuke people's defences just fer the fun of it just to annoy and harass should not be allowed
thats what the SIKO aliance can only do
Already they through there actions have made A good player quit through there actions

Offline Nard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 03:47:22 PM »
There are quest, created by the designers of the game, one of those is to hit MB for a good profit if you can reach the requested amount of MB destroyed. Why we should not hit those MBs? just because someone feels is wrong? The designers of the games have coded that the destroyed MBs will still count even if a probe is sent in a GA, period! Players are making use of the mechanics of the game for growing their accounts. Blame the designers of the game for creating such features not the players!

Offline lugo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 04:03:05 PM »
There are quest, created by the designers of the game, one of those is to hit MB for a good profit if you can reach the requested amount of MB destroyed. Why we should not hit those MBs? just because someone feels is wrong? The designers of the games have coded that the destroyed MBs will still count even if a probe is sent in a GA, period! Players are making use of the mechanics of the game for growing their accounts. Blame the designers of the game for creating such features not the players!

We under stand the quests fer hitting mbs but wot we are saying is nard that  threats from SIKO to nuke them fer fun annoyance and harassment  should not be tolerated  even from those like tem20 who has announced that they have quit the game

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 04:14:38 PM »
Oh I see I have hit a nerve.  So tell me why hitting missile bats to complete quests even tho it drives people from the game is soooo much better than someone who nukes to complete quests.  They are both mechanics of the game. 
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 04:24:54 PM »
Oh I see I have hit a nerve.  So tell me why hitting missile bats to complete quests even tho it drives people from the game is soooo much better than someone who nukes to complete quests.  They are both mechanics of the game. 

Since when is " i dont care im quitting the game and all im building is nuke and firing the at frozen alliance " getting the nukes to complete a quest? 

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 04:30:08 PM »
I assure you that there are nuking quests to complete and until someone goes inactive on their account you are unwise to assume they quit.  Funny how Frozen alliance is all good with completing quests for resources till it adversely affects them.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Nard

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 04:35:20 PM »
Oh well, If you guys and girls are unable to speak a proper English I would not even care to reply to you.

It is disrespectful to those that are not English language native and are trying hard to write in proper English to be understood and be able to communicate with others.

In respect of the MB quest, nuking does not count in getting the quest reward...

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2015, 04:40:52 PM »
Oh well, If you guys and girls are unable to speak a proper English I would not even care to reply to you.

It is disrespectful to those that are not English language native and are trying hard to write in proper English to be understood and be able to communicate with others.

In respect of the MB quest, nuking does not count in getting the quest reward...

Its been so long since ive seen a quest and reward.

Hi Andy hows' it going?

Everyone in here seems to have a little brag about whats right and whats wrong to do.

No one has the high ground on how to play as we all approach it differently - i remember being mocked in uni 3 for having no DSP by Messa, 2 weeks later I had gone from no 35 to no 1 on overall and DSP. Pretty sure a week later i wasn't no 1 too!

I never hit a player outside the top 100 irrespective of my rank and prefer to let as many players grow as much as possible, I've never rage nuked and dont see the point.

However its a game where the player with most points is the no 1 and in order to get more points you dont add more you can also remove points by destroying defenses and ships so everyone should just respect everyone elses position and realise that there is always a bigger fish out there in the game, we all know each other and when you're the big fish there is a small group of pirahnas just for you.

relax peeps and enjoy the new game.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Nard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 04:48:12 PM »
Hey Phil, I am doing well, hope you doing well too...

Yes you are right...

Too many players crying for everything and forgetting this is a war game, and everybody tries to get the best out of it, including the quests... nuking is one of the quests...personally I prefer to get it by nuking inactive, but still nuking is one of the quest...likewise is sat bashing... there is a daily quest to destroy a certain number of sats...

Offline Dr.Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2015, 05:15:21 PM »
The reward for nuking quest, does not pay for a fraction of the nukes involved.
 The reward for MB quest, has huge payouts, with very minimal cost to achieve.

The reward for 50 missile strikes: 378k Ore, 364k Crystal, 87k Hydro.
The cost for 50 missile strikes, even assuming you only send 1 missile per strike (which is against the rules when done repeatedly) is 625k Ore, 125k Crystal, and 500k hydro.
Converted, you lose twice as much as you gain through this missions, and it can in no way be claimed profitable. However, if you are nuking, and then attacking for profit, that is a different story.

The MB quest reward varies depending on your mine output. right now for me, it is 520k of each resource, with less then 100k resources lost, mainly hydro.

so, to you Siko freaks, grow the hell up, learn to speak english, and maybe if you spend more time playing, and less time being annoying, you will actually get somewhere in the game.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 05:44:23 PM »
You do realise that the guys in SIKO are just being the way they are by playing a persona and getting the reaction that they set out to get?

Best just to play your game the way you want to play it and let others choose how they play their game
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Dr.Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 06:11:25 PM »
lol i can deal with people who cant help being annoying. but when you TRY to be? well, then you become the type of person Id like to attack 6 times, per planet, per day, until i never have to hear from you again :P

Ive already had to block 2 Siko members in game because of constant idiotic messages

Offline Dr.Deeds

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 06:16:29 PM »
not positive, but i think some of these messages might actually violate game rules..LOL

To: 
Date: 2015-03-17 02:45:56 UTC
i no the real name of your alliance but funin gonks
Reply | Delete | Block

TEM 20   re: A song for you   2 minutes ago
To:
Date: 2015-03-17 02:44:01 UTC
fecking joke and so is your alliance, a bunch o funing bullies and ass wholes

Matt from the real BFG ban me from this game as there are a whole lot of arse wholes in an alliance named after the gaming company you work for or own

your fud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEM 20   re: A song for you   3 minutes ago
To:
Date: 2015-03-17 02:50:41 UTC
lol yeah so it will never pay, unless it is cash then your alright, if you have no defenses then you come on when you get home from work and all your res is gone from wankers like you, so its a no win game

and i used to love these games, but every uni their are more dicks like you that ruin it for all the others and then they die, soon their wont be any more, hell this one only got launched as real players, not you,  were asking for it so theyy pushed one out, so gonks like you spend cash and buy your way to the top and line blue frogs pockets, the reason why this uni was launched

<Player name removed for privacy in game. Obviously, he doesnt realize that i was one of the ones who fought hardest for a new uni, and i NEVER pay to play :D hahahaha >

Offline emperorlrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 06:27:06 PM »
Profit is Profit if you get quest resources for it its the same as plundering in from them in my book stop whining its a WAR GAME you will get hit for a number of reasons... sometimes its because you like to run your mouth and get on peoples nerves...