contact
April 19, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

Author Topic: How to defeat AA  (Read 4967 times)

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
Re: How to defeat AA
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 02:00:58 AM »
There are other ways to defeat AA, it HAS been done. You should not brag about something that you cannot hold up completely.

Sure we lose battles. But that doesn't 'beat us' - it's the difference between a battle and a war.

Great to have you back Bodge, btw.

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 02:11:17 AM »
No you just let AA defeat itself. Once one of the, if not the, most respected alliances. Now reviled and a joke. And they did it to themselves.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 02:15:41 AM »
No you just let AA defeat itself. Once one of the, if not the, most respected alliances. Now reviled and a joke. And they did it to themselves.

Only in your wishful thinking... I guess we can let the leaderboard speak for us then.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2015, 02:33:31 AM »
How can you say nobody cares, Phil, when people are obviously listening and learning?

I type the letters in order => Nobody cares.

Yup, that's how i say it!

total case of a flame war on the forums between a singular alliance that has split................... Moove on!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2015, 05:02:40 AM »
Only in your wishful thinking... I guess we can let the leaderboard speak for us then.

You have, and the result is that only you in AA are blind to what you have become. Not all of AA has sunk as low as yourself and Andy and others, there are still good people in your alliance. That none of them defend you is, however, quite telling indeed.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2015, 05:48:34 AM »
It's always great to see people adding new skills. Twice in one day for The Bully:

I hit lugo (of FROZEN) in system with me, then I noticed a return (of 729 athenas) from a NPC and sent more ships to hit that. I was watching it, with the intent to slow my attack and lock them... when I tried to do so, i could not see the formation link on the fleet screen.
I look again...no planet there.

Apparently Frozen is promoting this winning tactic. How can you say nobody cares, Phil, when people are obviously listening and learning?
Talking through your ass again Angel or is Nard doing the talking from there today?

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2015, 05:53:27 AM »
Find how it's funny Nard said he could not post on the forums When it comes to him loosing his fleet, but when it's something he wants to comment on he gets his puppet to talk for him. Watch out Angel one day he will cut the strings.

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2015, 06:51:26 AM »
Sure we lose battles. But that doesn't 'beat us' - it's the difference between a battle and a war.

Great to have you back Bodge, btw.

Thanks

Offline lugo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2015, 04:38:48 PM »
Oh MY !!!!!!!
Wot a big set of b###s ya have angel   :P
or is it nard in one of yer dresses posting in here since he's banned
and here's me thinking it was only kink that was the transvestite  :-*
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 04:40:24 PM by lugo »

Offline ByeByeBully

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2015, 05:18:41 PM »
For those that are bashing Angel, please stop.

She posted parts of our conversations because she found funny the content, maybe othes dos not find them funny, just say so and move on, do not jump to conclusions.

Yes Matt will ban also this account, rightly I would say so, however I have seen so much insults and flaming in the past few days that he should ban half of the posters.

Lugo and Frozen, do not be surprised if you do not get any congrats on your hits, your attitude of deleting planets when locked brings this kind of reaction from other players, you cannot demand to be respected when you fail in being a good loser. Whilst deleting a planet is a legit move, it is not a move that shows being nice and kind when on the loosing side. you do so to deprive an opponent of the joyno making an hit. There are no reason for doing so from a strategy point of view, becuase if such is rinse and repeated, you will end up with only one planet, which is the end game for a player.
Do not demand from others anything when you show how sore losers you are

Offline r miller

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2015, 12:10:31 AM »
i think abandoning a planet to prevent losing dsp is absolutely despicable.

what an absolutely shitty thing to do!!! instead of taking the defeat like you should, since you made the mistake and got caught, you abandon everything simply to deprive the victor, who beat you fair and square, of his victory

i personally think you should be given a game suspension for such a despicable act.

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2015, 12:16:09 AM »
Let the hate flow through you!

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2015, 01:16:49 AM »
i think abandoning a planet to prevent losing dsp is absolutely despicable.
what an absolutely shitty thing to do!!! instead of taking the defeat like you should, since you made the mistake and got caught, you abandon everything simply to deprive the victor, who beat you fair and square, of his victory
i personally think you should be given a game suspension for such a despicable act.
First of all you don't lose DSP.

Second I don't know how many hephs you,ve locked into place because their owner launched dios from it or launched an out of system attack from it and you caught it and attacked his heph before his attack or ahrvest would return, but I've done a few. And many many other players have done many many more than I.

And a big bunch of these people lifted their whole heph fleet so we only got heph dsp and plunder. And I do fully acknowledge how frustratign it is but none of these people were suspended for it and no one that I'm aware of suggested they should be suspended either. You're a little bit overreacting, friend...

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2015, 02:14:57 AM »
if you got hate in your heart let it out
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 03:16:42 PM »
how to defeat AA

piss in there corn flakes until they starve lol
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP