contact
December 18, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Author Topic: BFG PMODE BUG  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Captain saltywaters1

• View Profile
Re: BFG PMODE BUG
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2015, 12:09:10 AM »
Lmao vastet.  Very nice.  I'm not sure if there is a way to use scripts on my phone but they have no bearing on my play
Elite hunter of pilgrims alliance

Neptune eradeon2
Rank #1

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2015, 12:26:27 AM »
Ironic yes, but also pathetic in my opinion. Someone else mentioned earlier in this thread that it was high time BFG banned all scripts from the games and I am inclined to agree with them. I have no idea why they have an age limit on these games when people feel the need to use scripts for an advantage in the game it reminds me of when my daughter was very young (under 6) and we used to give her an advantage in a game due to her age. But I guess some people have to win no matter how they achieve it.

Completely agree, Bud.
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2015, 12:49:09 AM »
Grace, you know nothing about AA Tools, so you might consider digging through the Extreme 1 boards (or maybe it was the support boards) for more information before you accuse people of using something that is severely outdated, NOT automated and to the best of my knowledge, no longer used by any members... myself included.

AA showed the tool to Matt and BFG, and Matt confirmed it was legit.  If you want to point fingers about this script, I will direct you to Matt for your concerns and ask you to stop trolling with this issue.  All of the old school AA members and half of Frozen know how it works and can tell you the exact same thing.

As for the P-Mode bug, some of you are right.  I don't think BFG is going to be quick to respond to this for two reasons.  First, they're still making money off of neutrality markers from people that don't pay attention to the boards.  Second, IF there is a bug, it will take them time to investigate.  Much longer than 1 day, I promise.

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2015, 01:02:04 AM »
AA showed the tool to Matt and BFG, and Matt confirmed it was legit. 

I'm not surprised given the amount of dollars your alliance ploughs into the game.

Also it was the probe script I said was automated, not the observation tool. And yes, I can see that you don't use it anymore with all of the AA fleets being wiped out  8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:13:59 AM by Grace »

Offline Astrovanman

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2015, 01:11:12 AM »
I like to be talked about :)

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2015, 01:13:10 AM »
on a certain tool they were using which effectively interlinked all their accounts so they could watch each other whenever anyone was offline.

Your words, not someone elses.  By these words you're implying that it was automated, and you would be mistaken. 

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2015, 01:15:33 AM »
Your words, not someone elses.  By these words you're implying that it was automated, and you would be mistaken.

Wargasm, I'm not going around in circles with you because you lack the capacity to read the posts of others accurately. Learn how to read.

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2015, 01:45:37 AM »
Here's a better idea.  Know wtf you're talking about before you bring up old shit.

Offline Dupres

• Mumintrollet säger Muuuu...
    • Twitter - @joyrider19
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2015, 02:46:54 AM »
Bug or no bug,time will tell.
The simplest answer is often true,i think he just fk up..
Cherries kicking the balls....

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2015, 04:13:12 AM »
I do not know what AA use in game now, but I can confirm that when I was using AA tools I did not see anything illegal within it. Matt had full access to it, and used to check it out.

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2015, 04:38:21 AM »
For those of you who follow this with bated breath, there is no evidence that Andy's issue was related to a bug. Kink had clear evidence of a bug or other tampering with his account, hence his fleet was returned. Andy has not asked for his back, to the best of my knowledge. It was a fair hit.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2015, 04:59:00 AM »
So being told that Nard was in talks with Jason by AA in relation to getting his fleet back was just lies? Thank you Angel for clearing that up on here. I know you did not need too

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2015, 07:24:36 AM »
"Is it pious because the Gods say so or do the Gods say so because it is pious?"

With all due respect, Matt H is known to make up the rules as he goes along so it is hard to take him seriously anymore. Quoting him is like quoting John Kerry.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 08:27:41 AM by Grace »

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2015, 07:40:42 AM »
jesus grace really really biting the hand that feeds you will get you banned from the forums and where would you troll then
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2015, 11:34:55 AM »
There is nothing of substance posted in this thread and is only being used to bash other players in violation of forum rules. As such, this thread is locked. Continued violation of the forum rules will result in the loss of posting privileges.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook