contact
October 20, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Author Topic: What Transpired?  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
What Transpired?
« on: May 16, 2015, 01:20:50 PM »
Why would such a pro AA player on the forums like Astrovanman who has just joined AA this uni leave them?

Shouldn't he be in Frozen like all the old ex AA players?

I iz confuze!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Astrovanman

• View Profile
Re: What Transpired?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »
I am not ex frozen.  I left AA because,  it isn't AA  that, I have seen in  past uni.   Too many players in AA  keep getting hit.  Side note:   Their are some players there that are really good. My preference of an alliance is solid play all the time if you are playing this game.

Offline Captain saltywaters1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 03:51:24 PM »
AA makes the best food in this uni.  It is true not the AA of old.  Some of the same faces but most of the better ones left and created frozen.  I think in this uni I have had at least 10 hits on AA compared to 1 hit on frozen.
Elite hunter of pilgrims alliance

Neptune eradeon2
Rank #1

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 04:02:41 PM »
AA makes the best food in this uni.  It is true not the AA of old.  Some of the same faces but most of the better ones left and created frozen.  I think in this uni I have had at least 10 hits on AA compared to 1 hit on frozen.

Show off ;)
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 04:57:06 PM »
I am not ex frozen.  I left AA because,  it isn't AA  that, I have seen in  past uni.   Too many players in AA  keep getting hit.  Side note:   Their are some players there that are really good. My preference of an alliance is solid play all the time if you are playing this game.

you do know players are good players no matter where they are located? Being in an alliance (any alliance) doesn't make you automatcally better or more knowledgable or somehow turn a solo player into a team hitter or vice versa.

Just wondering what you were trying to achieve with that statement, were you after some secret magic tools that tehy have or only strategies that they know about?

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 09:20:53 PM »
I can't say any alliance in this uni is cream of the crop the way things once were. Frozen has, I believe, the best ratio of good players. But they still have dead weight, if you want to look at things from a purely aggressive standpoint.
I think most people value friend based alliances more than elite hunting alliances these days.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Astrovanman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 04:38:58 AM »
I play from my phone and mostly play  solo.  So, really its more to waste time in chat and maybe do a few ga with certain ppl.   

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 01:45:00 PM »
I can't say any alliance in this uni is cream of the crop the way things once were. Frozen has, I believe, the best ratio of good players. But they still have dead weight, if you want to look at things from a purely aggressive standpoint.
I think most people value friend based alliances more than elite hunting alliances these days.

Correct - im not in an alliance and how can someone claim to be the best without me?

Offline Captain saltywaters1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 02:38:58 PM »
Lol. Phil. :).   Who are you in game?   Send me a buddy request.  I won't be here much longer.  I'm retiring at the end of the month but would be nice to catch up
Elite hunter of pilgrims alliance

Neptune eradeon2
Rank #1

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 03:19:01 PM »

I disagree WE are the best alliance!!!!

Offline Dupres

• Mumintrollet säger Muuuu...
    • Twitter - @joyrider19
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 05:12:35 PM »

pfft..humbug :D
Cherries kicking the balls....

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 05:55:40 PM »

Dreaming again Eager Beaver?  ;D

Naughty One ;)

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 07:13:53 PM »

Dreaming again Eager Beaver?  ;D

Who Me 8)

Offline Astrovanman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 07:28:55 PM »
Farts are poo screaming to get out! Soon enough, Shart will handle that issue!

birthmark-ant