contact
June 05, 2020, 06:52:27 PM

Author Topic: How AA Destroyed the Universe in 41hrs  (Read 8524 times)

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
Re: How AA Destroyed the Universe in 41hrs
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 08:02:22 PM »
We are still looking into this, and still discussing, appears to me that Darth was told that he has 3 accounts being accessed by his IP address. Darth is saying that he was hacked.

We do believe that this is now untrue, as he has spun several lies over the past couple of days, including trying to get me to quit by saying I was next and that my IP was also linked. I have asked BFG to check my Ip address and I know this is also incorrect, as confirmed by BFG.

My only question to BFG, is, why where these 4 accounts not suspended?
How many other accounts are there?

On another note, congratulations to All AA involved in the hits on frozen, I do believe that they were well played, especially the one on Robin, as I heard was such a small window, so good find Kip.

Congratulations to Nard on the no 1 spot again

Stabby and cloud hit, very dodgy, I do believe that most of the GDers were acting in very good intentions, and offcourse all the DSP helped, but I do think that this hit was planned.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:36:48 PM by Sam Carter »

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 08:29:12 PM »
Just to keep everything on track, Salty had nothing to do with anything. He sold his account awhile ago.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 08:37:01 PM »
Good eyes, oops

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »
Also when people try to say they have been hacked just watch out that there are people in the game that know better

Frozen really did drop the ball on that one, sorry but common sense would look to see (just like in uni 3 with Phil S) the facts first, they dont add up, as soon as someone mentions being hacked all alarm bells should ring.

What is brilliant is that Fides dug himself such a massive hole and claimed that he was seeking legal advice and BFG were at fault lolz. He can now be taken to court and doesn't have a leg to stand on

EPIC!!!

Hint about multis: they cannot cover up what they do because of patterns and human nature. I'd warrent that there are multiple devices all accessing multiple IP's with duplicates on each of them, learn how IP's are asigned numbskulls!

Oh and a helpfull hint, look at your forum posts bottom right -> your IP is logged there too!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:18:27 PM by Phil M »
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 10:24:23 PM »
Yes we did believe Fides in the first instance, as he was supposedly telling us what BFG were telling him, but the more he talked, the more things did not add up. We have been looking into this since yesterday, working with Bodge in getting the details, allowing Fides to dig himself deeper.

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 10:30:20 PM »
pfft I'd guarantee I could run multi accounts except I'd have to break the rules to prove it. Acting isn't particularly difficult, and making sure you only access accounts from separate ip's altogether is also not difficult. A child could do it. There are two unsecured wireless connections in my neighbourhood which I could use to multi account quite safely. For the character, all I'd have to do is never build nukes and be nice to everyone. Maybe a nice touch would be to have poor grammar or spelling. I could even set up a schedule for when I can play on my multi complete with alarms to tell me when to sign in & out.

I'm not going to weigh in on the Fides bit because I don't have enough info to, but to say it's impossible to multi just means you're lacking in imagination and technical know-how.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 10:45:26 PM »
pfft I'd guarantee I could run multi accounts except I'd have to break the rules to prove it. Acting isn't particularly difficult, and making sure you only access accounts from separate ip's altogether is also not difficult. A child could do it. There are two unsecured wireless connections in my neighbourhood which I could use to multi account quite safely. For the character, all I'd have to do is never build nukes and be nice to everyone. Maybe a nice touch would be to have poor grammar or spelling. I could even set up a schedule for when I can play on my multi complete with alarms to tell me when to sign in & out.

I'm not going to weigh in on the Fides bit because I don't have enough info to, but to say it's impossible to multi just means you're lacking in imagination and technical know-how.

I've stopped multiple times from explaining this as even BFG werent aware of all the ways to do it without getting caught but if youre going to all that trouble to not get caught its time consuming and tedious.

I'd have thougth with getting caught out so majorly by Phil S you would be very slow to take someones word on something like this.

Even the maths doesnt add up irespective of who you were getting help from, someone hacks a computer and takes a player out of p - really, in a world with only about 1000 people play this game?

let that sink in, someone hacked a specific individuals computer (went and did the research on who they are and their details, found out their computers details and just simply brute forced their way in, only to log into a game to take off a p marker at a time when the attackers were all ready to hit and the defender or VICTIM was asleep)

The odds on that would be ?

Let alone doing it to another player as well? This is some high level governmental shit right here, its like they're trying to wipe out E2 all together but oddly only using one IP address, oh wait 3 players and then saying that you are next.

Sorry, deffo after what happened wiht Phil and that scam in uni 3, this one is a peach and to think that Frozen from day one have been complaining about the cheating in AA because certain players are in that alliance.

Dear god - there is deffo a pattern emerging!

Good work fatty on the assist to Frozen tho, took me all of 2 minutes to figure that one out once i got a sniff of the story lol
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:55:46 PM by Phil M »
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 11:01:42 PM »
I said nothing about hacking. I specifically stated I'm not going to weigh in on the Fides thing. Clearly something is up there. Just as clearly, I don't have all the details being discussed.

I'd agree it's incredibly unlikely that someone would go to the trouble of getting into someones account on purpose in a game this small. Then again, I've seen much pettier things done for much less reward, so I won't ever rule out the capacity of a human being to do something as crazy as that. That said, there's clearly some information calling that possibility into question, so I won't try and claim that is what is happening here. Especially when I have no real reason to do so. Fides has been a sat bashing dick to at least a few members of my alliance, and I have no reason at all to stand up for him.

Regarding the "if youre going to all that trouble to not get caught its time consuming and tedious.": Well yeah. But then it's time consuming and tedious to run multiple accounts anyway, and the reward for doing so is small. I guarantee you or I or Kip or Andy or Mama or a number of other good to great players could do far better playing one account than two. Those who could do better with two over one would never be able to keep up with us, simply because the benefit of running two accounts is superceded by the time cost in doing so. Maybe if you were going to be ridiculously obvious about it and crash fleet into yourself constantly it might pay off somewhat, But even if you don't get busted for multi accounting you will get busted for pushing.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 11:05:33 PM »
I've stopped multiple times from explaining this as even BFG werent aware of all the ways to do it without getting caught but if youre going to all that trouble to not get caught its time consuming and tedious.

I'd have thougth with getting caught out so majorly by Phil S you would be very slow to take someones word on something like this.

Even the maths doesnt add up irespective of who you were getting help from, someone hacks a computer and takes a player out of p - really, in a world with only about 1000 people play this game?

let that sink in, someone hacked a specific individuals computer (went and did the research on who they are and their details, found out their computers details and just simply brute forced their way in, only to log into a game to take off a p marker at a time when the attackers were all ready to hit and the defender or VICTIM was asleep)

The odds on that would be ?

Let alone doing it to another player as well? This is some high level governmental shit right here, its like they're trying to wipe out E2 all together but oddly only using one IP address, oh wait 3 players and then saying that you are next.

Sorry, deffo after what happened with Phil and that scam in uni 3, this one is a peach and to think that Frozen from day one have been complaining about the cheating in AA because certain players are in that alliance.

Dear god - there is deffo a pattern emerging!

Good work fatty on the assist to Frozen tho, took me all of 2 minutes to figure that one out once i got a sniff of the story lol

Cheeky Git, I am FAT and PROUD of it :)

I will always support the case of the individual until I can prove otherwise. In this case it was the latter.

There is still the possibility of a bug, we have not ruled it out altogether. We seem to have ruled it out in the case of Darth. But there is still the possibility of a bug in the case of Andy and some others. Only time will tell. If and when it happens again.

Of course if I lose my fleet it will be a bug. (Just letting you know) :P

There is also something fishy regarding the battle with the McNife clan, again only time will tell once BFG have looked into it.

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2015, 11:12:12 PM »
I said nothing about hacking. I specifically stated I'm not going to weigh in on the Fides thing. Clearly something is up there. Just as clearly, I don't have all the details being discussed.

I'd agree it's incredibly unlikely that someone would go to the trouble of getting into someones account on purpose in a game this small. Then again, I've seen much pettier things done for much less reward, so I won't ever rule out the capacity of a human being to do something as crazy as that. That said, there's clearly some information calling that possibility into question, so I won't try and claim that is what is happening here. Especially when I have no real reason to do so. Fides has been a sat bashing dick to at least a few members of my alliance, and I have no reason at all to stand up for him.

Regarding the "if youre going to all that trouble to not get caught its time consuming and tedious.": Well yeah. But then it's time consuming and tedious to run multiple accounts anyway, and the reward for doing so is small. I guarantee you or I or Kip or Andy or Mama or a number of other good to great players could do far better playing one account than two. Those who could do better with two over one would never be able to keep up with us, simply because the benefit of running two accounts is superceded by the time cost in doing so. Maybe if you were going to be ridiculously obvious about it and crash fleet into yourself constantly it might pay off somewhat, But even if you don't get busted for multi accounting you will get busted for pushing.

There is no reason in this universe to multi. The mines are so good if you put the right structure in place.

I will hit 100m per day in the next 2 days. Ok I use androids, but even without them the resource production is massive.

Me and Adam (Handofkane) have nearly left the game so many times because we see so many muli's that are terrible at hiding it, but I like the game and We enjoy doing stuff together with the rest of the alliance as well.

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2015, 11:15:43 PM »
Oh and I forgot to give BFG notice that Adam (Handofkane) and I (Bodge) play from the same ip. But you can see he plays from a windows 8 laptop or his ipad and I play from a windows 7 desktop and my ipad.

Consider this your notification.

I have added this to keep things open and honest.

On that note 2 of my other sons also play the game from a different ip. (killer) and (gotogofast)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2015, 11:17:12 PM »
I agree. I too should hit 100M within the next couple days, though I only have enough androids to boost my research times (I throw them in my biggest crystal mine when not researching).
Fully agree on the multi'ing. I've run into them in every uni I ever played. But they can never keep up with me so I just keep in mind that if one goes boom the other is ripe for the picking.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 12:43:11 AM »
I thought you said Pantin lmao

me too...  :'(

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2015, 12:47:49 AM »
Sorry but i call shenanigans, what are the chances of soemone hacking your computer to compromise a game? Have your bank accounts or social media channels been compromised or your identity duplicated?

seems like a lot of work for no financial return

two dudes did it in diablo3 and they got sued for it. They put backdoor programs into stupid peoples' comps then one of the two undressed their diablo character while the other was followign in game with his own character to pick up the stolen items. They made their cash by selling the items at auctinos afterwards.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2015, 04:40:20 AM »

me too...  :'(

Apologies!

It was not my intnet to optical illuse

birthmark-ant