contact
May 29, 2020, 09:22:10 AM

Author Topic: How AA Destroyed the Universe in 41hrs  (Read 8478 times)

Offline Astrovanman

• View Profile
Re: How AA Destroyed the Universe in 41hrs
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 02:00:43 PM »
I am sorry I have to say it. There has to be some CHEATING going on here.

You are telling me that 2 high ranked players just launched their ENTIRE fleet at Andy just to destroy a moon, knowing the time it would take and that a defend would be put into place.

You lot should be ASHAMED of yourselves for involving yourselves with this kind of activity. You are all a bunch of CHEATING morons!!!!!!!!

You spoil the game for everyone else!!!!!!!

He calls it cheating after working with salty.   Lmao!  Someone is butthurt over others getting dsp.   

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »
Phil didn't you give your uni 3 account to Kip

Yup after it sat for hours, no one could get enough fleet together to kill it and when i woke up the next morning i got a message on Skype to tell me that Kip would take it.

Got to remember AA had the biggest fleets apart from me in uni 3, if they werent to touch it not many other would knowing that there were a few of those large fleets going to GD it.

One of those things
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 02:10:44 PM by Phil M »
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 02:22:10 PM »

He calls it cheating after working with salty.   Lmao!  Someone is butthurt over others getting dsp.   

Really thats all you got!!!!!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 02:45:42 PM »
Really thats all you got!!!!!

it seems enough nowdays, someone gets a hit that someone else wanated and you're a cheat.

don't worry I'll stick up for you fatty!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Darth Fides

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 03:39:17 PM »
Well, something shady is going on. Privacy is a very important thing. And, some actions through a computer, however not physical, can result in a criminal offense! If those cross national borders then it can be an even bigger offense. It is very interesting what I am finding out talking to the RiGHT people!

I have quit the game completely because there are problems with this game. I am also doing what I have to to safeguard my family and my personal assets. This investigation is not over, even if BFG does not want to do anything about it. Sometimes you have to go a little over their heads.

Have Fun!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2015, 03:44:18 PM »
It's actually rather interesting how much has changed regarding online activities in just the last 5 or so years. Used to be the only place you'd have a shot at criminal or civil suit over a video game was in South Korea. But not anymore. People have been sued and charged a number of times over video game issues in recent history.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Bodge

• View Profile
    • Bodgenet
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 03:56:22 PM »
And so they should. It is against the nature of ANY game to spoil it by stooping to low levels and cheating.

All my DSP I have got fairly, using old methods and playing the  game as it is meant to be played.

Some people are happy to use "TOOLS" to play their game even if they are borderline cheating, and some just don't care and will do anything to get to the top.

However in the end they will lose as they will eventually be shown for the cheats that they are.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 04:17:55 PM »
Well, something shady is going on. Privacy is a very important thing. And, some actions through a computer, however not physical, can result in a criminal offense! If those cross national borders then it can be an even bigger offense. It is very interesting what I am finding out talking to the RiGHT people!

I have quit the game completely because there are problems with this game. I am also doing what I have to to safeguard my family and my personal assets. This investigation is not over, even if BFG does not want to do anything about it. Sometimes you have to go a little over their heads.

Have Fun!

Sorry but i call shenanigans, what are the chances of soemone hacking your computer to compromise a game? Have your bank accounts or social media channels been compromised or your identity duplicated?

seems like a lot of work for no financial return

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2015, 04:19:49 PM »
It's actually rather interesting how much has changed regarding online activities in just the last 5 or so years. Used to be the only place you'd have a shot at criminal or civil suit over a video game was in South Korea. But not anymore. People have been sued and charged a number of times over video game issues in recent history.

Actually UK law is amazing and people have been jailed over trolling and abuse even on the Twitters. The law is good if you know how to use it to your advantage, if you claim one thing and are even found out to be telling porkies you still get whambulanced - so you cant even propogate nonsence out of turn or make accusations.

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 06:49:31 PM »
So Stabby & Cloud if it were them who launched sent all there fleet in one slot no spitting of fleet at all and even send lots and lots of cargo ships.

Yup sure does looks like it was a pre arranged retirement party

Naughty One ;)

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 07:07:31 PM »
So Stabby & Cloud if it were them who launched sent all there fleet in one slot no spitting of fleet at all and even send lots and lots of cargo ships.

Yup sure does looks like it was a pre arranged retirement party

The problem with that is - what it looks like and what you cn actually prove are 2 different things, every uni something happens that everyone jumps on.

Now, just a thought:

How do stabby and cloud interact with Kink (I don't know of any previous alliance/unis interaction so that seems totally random to me)?
Have Stabby and Cloud previous form for retirement parties?
Did Kink have enough fleet to take both incoming fleets (if it were me and i did i wouldnt have mentioned for the GD, I'm a DSP whore)?
It was a moon destruction remember (I don't know what % chance it was of success tho)!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2015, 07:10:37 PM »
@ Mama

That's not entirely accurate. They both had about 80-90k fleet rsp after the attack. Stabby has since lost pretty much everything, Cloud still has what she had then.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2015, 07:22:17 PM »
It was a moon destruction remember (I don't know what % chance it was of success tho)!
It was 100% chance.

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 07:24:38 PM »

Have Fun!

Here are some facts

A player under the fake identity of Wingman ask to join AA, we failed to check is identity and we accepted him. This happened 3-4 days ago
One player decided to quit and there was the normal accounts upgrade, Quinn Dexter got a new account (now is Q. D.) and Wingman got the account of Quinn Dexter (this after he lost his fleet to Salty)
Matrem Gremio Canis (Darth Fides) is hit by AA and claims was a p mode failure and start chatting with both me and Andy. Ithink it's possible and think BFG should change it. Andy tells him that he believes there is something in the game code.

Darth Fides keep saying that someone is hacking accounts. To make a point he send this message to Andy in Skype and a PM
To: Andrea Nard1
Date: 2015-05-21 21:36:12 UTC
Andy
This is no joke. Kick out Quinn Dexter now. Someone has hacked my account. I have three people who have accessed my account and Quinn Dexter came up. The access has happened more than once and happened in the last 24 hours.
The person using that account might be innocent, but they may have also been hacked. Please, if you trust them then let them know that someone hacked into my account and using the Quinn Dexter account.
I am probably quitting this game completely as this also has given access to my computer. But, do this soon!

Andy is pretty concerned, and starts making checks, gets someone to double check Wingman identity (remember Quinn Dexter account was given to Wingman, no name change), and the result is that someone is pretending to be the real Wingman.
A simple IP check from Skype ID shows that both the fake Wingman and Darth Fides are using the same IP address, further checks also show that the IP address does not belong to a phone company.
This is the Skype message that Darth Fides sent to Andy

“But, someone has somehow logged into BFG into more than one account using the same IP address I have. I only have one and I have not used any others. I guess this is not someone in my computer necessarily. But, Jason mentioned Quinn Dexter who is in your alliance and this has happened more than once over a period of time.”

I will let everybody draw their own conclusions based on the above facts, and the supplied screenshots(edit: they are being removed per andy. BFG can get the smoking gun upon request) showing identical IP addresses of both the Darth Fides and our newest spy.

Some might describe Fides story as a nice scapegoat to take away from (s)ecret spies and an attempt to get his fleet back by BFG. I'm shocked I was such a bad judge of character, i respected Fides.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:31:25 PM by Kip Shiller »

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 07:39:11 PM »
Have Frozen looked into any of this?
I'm assuming DF being in Frozen has told his allaince and they have all checked their accounts and made sure all is as it seems (legit)?

Only way for 2 accounts to have the same IP is a multi - why would someone go to the trouble of a keylogger to create an account in a game less than 2000 people play worldwide then to specifically drop p markers and cause drama FROM SOMEONE ELSES MACHINE?

That seems a bit far fetched to me as if its the same IP it all had to be done from the same machine otherwise thats a whole lot of grunt work just to set DF up and i mean a whole lot of work just to screw with a game!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:48:17 PM by Phil M »

birthmark-ant