contact
August 20, 2019, 01:21:48 AM

Author Topic: Hall of Shame  (Read 5075 times)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
Re: Hall of Shame
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 04:51:10 PM »
Here's a real gamer. I've blanked his name so as not to draw attention to his 7000 MB's that I used to get turtle soup today.

To: Vastet
Date: 2015-06-03 12:27:22 UTC
wow thats a ton of ships for no more than was there lol

To: *redacted*
Date: 2015-06-03 12:29:19 UTC
Objectives
3656/28071   Destroy 28071 Missile Batteries in battle against active players.

Sorry

To: Vastet
Date: 2015-06-03 12:31:06 UTC
not a problem

The D is easily rebuild

I paid for the guys sats and returned the res I got in the attack, because he took it like a champ. I'll also pass him over the next few times I'm looking for missiles to blow up.
When someone bitches about it I usually go after them again next time.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 06:14:09 PM »
BTW Phil, I'm well aware of the MB quests that are a one offs. I've never seen one in the daily, yes I check every day. Guess I've gotten no love from BFG on that one.

Oh its there all right thats why you see so many probe rides in the unis where there are MB quests, also flex the muscle too
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 02:29:59 PM »
Building that many missile batteries is asking for it. No use whining about it like a lil bitch on the forum.

Actually it was quite effective Grace.  I got the information I needed to advise my alliance member how to quit getting hit. Additional I learned how to exploit a game bug that one I was unaware of and two BFG refuses to fix.

Thanks again censored! The rest of you trolls have a nice day!
Expect only what happens in the fight. That way you'll never be surprised.

Daily Mining Income: 157,091,180
on eradeon2.playstarfleet.com

Daily Mining Income: 80,170,740
on nova.playstarfleet.com

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 06:07:28 PM »
Do you even know what trolling is? Your whining lil bitchy attitude is closer to trolling than anything else posted on this thread. If your alliance sucks so much that non of you understand the simple basics of the game, then perhaps you ought to show a lil more respect toward those who obviously do.

No problem - happy to help. Anything else you want to bitch about, try putting it across in a more mature and civilized manner.
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 07:09:54 PM »
lol

Wes was kind enough to send me an ingame alliance invite - hes not that bad, just dont think he figured out who i was lol
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 04:56:20 AM »
Do you even know what trolling is? Your whining lil bitchy attitude is closer to trolling than anything else posted on this thread. If your alliance sucks so much that non of you understand the simple basics of the game, then perhaps you ought to show a lil more respect toward those who obviously do.

No problem - happy to help. Anything else you want to bitch about, try putting it across in a more mature and civilized manner.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Fits you perfectly Grace!

You just don't get it Grace. I used the forums to get the information I needed in order to help my alliance mate. If you don't like the way I did it, that's just to bad.

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 05:35:34 AM »
grace always trolls these forums wes there's really nothing you can do about it except troll her back til she quits hell she isn't even in this uni yet she still post's in these threads she loves conflict has no life and most likely has an eating disorder see prime example of trolling her back hahahaha
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 06:05:48 AM »
grace always trolls these forums wes there's really nothing you can do about it except troll her back til she quits hell she isn't even in this uni yet she still post's in these threads she loves conflict has no life and most likely has an eating disorder see prime example of trolling her back hahahaha

Don't forget has kittehs, lots and lots of kittehs!

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 08:38:45 AM »
Wesley, on the contrary, it actually fits you. Your very creation of this thread was designed to bring into the spot light someone's game play with the deliberate intention of smearing their character. Pretty much everyone who has responded has corrected your misinterpretation in some form or other. Even Cen, there, has effectively told you as much, though has been a lil more diplomatic. By your reasoning, anyone who fails to subscribe to your distorted interpretation of game events is a troll. This very reasoning itself is tantamount to trolling. However, it is all about intention, as you pointed out, and with respect to yours, although it looks like you are trolling the forum and anyone who disagrees with you, I would say it is more a case of you simply lack the maturity to maintain your integrity when everyone else's world refrains from revolving around yours. A word of advice... grow up, show a lil more respect to others and if you have any further game misconceptions, then simply state them in a more balanced manner otherwise you get what you deserve.

I think the required age for playing this game is 14 yrs old. If your world view still hasn't matured to that yet then you might be better suited to playing farmville.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:46:57 AM by Grace »

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 10:04:55 AM »
Wesley, on the contrary, it actually fits you. Your very creation of this thread was designed to bring into the spot light someone's game play with the deliberate intention of smearing their character. Pretty much everyone who has responded has corrected your misinterpretation in some form or other. Even Cen, there, has effectively told you as much, though has been a lil more diplomatic. By your reasoning, anyone who fails to subscribe to your distorted interpretation of game events is a troll. This very reasoning itself is tantamount to trolling. However, it is all about intention, as you pointed out, and with respect to yours, although it looks like you are trolling the forum and anyone who disagrees with you, I would say it is more a case of you simply lack the maturity to maintain your integrity when everyone else's world refrains from revolving around yours. A word of advice... grow up, show a lil more respect to others and if you have any further game misconceptions, then simply state them in a more balanced manner otherwise you get what you deserve.

I think the required age for playing this game is 14 yrs old. If your world view still hasn't matured to that yet then you might be better suited to playing farmville.

oh this is just too much lol EVERYONE here knows who the troll is and that title belongs to you madam grace  butt out of this uni's affairs please unless you are currently playing this uni then i would like to see proof of that furthermore wes is just voicing his frustration with quest hunters a valid frustration in my books hell i think it makes the game boring and repetitive why not just focus on your mines and E level
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 07:40:11 PM »

oh this is just too much lol EVERYONE here knows who the troll is and that title belongs to you madam grace  butt out of this uni's affairs please unless you are currently playing this uni then i would like to see proof of that furthermore wes is just voicing his frustration with quest hunters a valid frustration in my books hell i think it makes the game boring and repetitive why not just focus on your mines and E level

It is hilarious considering the source of such indignation is Grace! Guess my original Troll comment really hit her sore spot, hehehe!

@Grace - Kudos for figuring out Wes is short for Wesley. ~sarcasm~ Unfortunately that's the only thing you've managed to suss out.

The purpose of the thread was to figure out what we were missing. I decided goading the attacker would get the quickest response.

You're welcome to start an Eradeon Extreme account and actually play the Uni you seems so interested in. Maybe you can give me a spanking. :)

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 08:23:25 PM »
Wesley, if you look around the eradeon extreme board you will see that there are already threads referring to the missile quest and how to evade it.

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2015, 12:24:17 AM »
Vague references, along the lines 'Don't build missile batteries or folks can complete quests against you', no specifics, particularly about the GA bug. General statements without specifics is low value advise at best, IMHO, potentially misleading at worse.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2015, 01:17:44 AM »
what more specific do you need other than 'don't build missile batteries if you want to avoid being a quest target'?

The quest bug has also been discussed and referred to in several threads. You can group attack them yourself with additional probes.

This is no old uni mentality in here whereby the players think they are really in some space corp in a real war. Most players here are happy to share information freely so if you have any further misconceptions about game play then for the love of jesus leave that bitchy attitude of yours at the door, quit the whining and just ask.

I agree.  Quit trolling the thread!

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2015, 02:24:32 PM »
@ABa6 - +1 on getting her quoted before she took it down, lmao!

@Grace - I'm actually more interested in playing the game than reading/posting in the forums. Therefore I only read threads pertaining to Unis I'm currently playing. This game isn't my life and these forums certainly aren't either. If you don't like my strategies in either I'd suggest you avoid me in game as well as the forums.

I won't try to out troll you Grace, your attempts to start a fights won't work with me however if you like being hit in the face by a big cream pie by all means continue trying. :)