contact
December 16, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

Author Topic: game glitches  (Read 480 times)

Offline oman

• View Profile
game glitches
« on: June 28, 2015, 01:28:09 PM »
#1 well  yesterday did a ninja on someone had 10 second on clock after refresh. sent in the defense to kill fleet.the clock jumped from 10 second left to 0 instant. was going to fleet save my cargo fleet.

#2 a few hours ago i sent my heph from 4th galaxy to the 2nd galaxy to a location on the map next to my planet never seen unavailable spot next to my planet before heph was suppose to land. then went to heph page to see how long for it to land and was just bounced. By myself according to the ? info on the location of the galaxy page. location of bounce was [2:177:14] place of deployed was [4:188:9] so now i have to go into dip really irritating

Offline WarOgre

• View Profile
Re: game glitches
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 04:16:53 PM »
#2 was likely due to another heph landing there, and no one parsed it, when he lifted the last heph to be pasrsed there would have been shown as the player who was just there.

As for #1 it is possibly you hit the back button, that sets your clock back and could cause that issue.
SFCO - Ranked #38 Overall,
Name - The Axe

Nova - Ranked #2 Overall, #2 in DSP, With 27 Heph Kills, and 1 Moon Kill!
Retired - 03/28/14

Uni 3 - Ranked #5 Overall, With 16 Heph Kills! #1 in DSP!
Retired - 04/25/15

Offline oman

• View Profile
Re: game glitches
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 02:14:59 AM »
on the clock i just refreshed page with 15 seconds then it was to 10 after refresh hit warp to send the defend  but by time i changed window it was at zero and jumped  with in 2 second. the heph i suppose someone could have landed