contact
December 06, 2019, 11:17:36 AM

Author Topic: 4Th Tournament - Semifinals  (Read 19358 times)

Offline jimmy7711

• View Profile
Re: 4Th Tournament - Semifinals
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2015, 01:47:27 AM »
I'd like to make it clear that Aneas is my friend and he always will be. Just because I disagree with someone does not mean I don't like 'em. That goes for all that play this game - smack talk and all, I wouldn't stick around if I didn't love/hate you guys.

@censored - my BAD, puff, puff, pass...

Offline Laz Triton

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2015, 03:19:16 AM »
no Hod has 60 percent in dip mode we have

You are a member of
Dark Disciples Of Muad'Dib
Your alliance is 37% in diplomacy mode.

So you are wrong about the half in dip mode as usual.

Hod has 12 active players with four who have the skill to frs. Based on has more actives but only 4 that participate mostly Scott and Vash.  about half of Based on actives don't even have ships on the ground perma frs . They are scared to attack T understandable or myself , no balls. so say what you want Theo Leader of Based on who hides behind p marker only to come out when he has  a target  what a great example you are for your alliance.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:02:12 AM by Laz Triton »

Offline Captain Theodore

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2015, 06:24:16 AM »
It would be stupidity to attack a person who we know has billions of zues and hundred of millions of proms. Todd Wayne is out of anyone league even for Bruce Mays. Yourself are to big for myself. I consider it wisdom to play a cautious game and not take any big risks unless I know or am fairly certain of success. Goading me will not work Laz. Hour to hour day be day the clock is ticking. Move your hephs to attack Based on. There is not enough sats left to get HOD 10,000 points.

THE SLASH

« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2015, 06:47:48 AM »
all now come on no PRINCE BASHING...... it will be a good battle ..... an who knows he may just be back for round 4 :P

Hope so i will smash the little turd in again.
Further more i say again NOBODY GOT DROPPED THEY ALL LEFT OF THERE OWN FREE WILL.
They did not want to play tournys so they left for atlantis or cr.
You are quite welcome to ask them all if it gets your ill informed facts straight

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2015, 08:36:56 AM »
One thing this round between HOD and BO has shown -- both sides are very good at avoiding offered combat :-)  The only decent points scored by either side has been when one of our guys called out to Engineering, "okay, Scottie, time to call off the attack!", and all the engineers, drunk on Glinlivet or some similar intoxicant, failed to turn the ships around.  That's the only thing that has kept us from continuing to be slogging through War 1 of this best of 7 (or best until time runs out) match.  So, we currently find ourselves slogging through War 2!

We did enjoy BO's multi-player Heph pirouette earlier this evening against one of our guys - the coordination was nice to see.  BO's sat bashing did give them the current lead in War 2, with the point totals by both sides still being well short of what is needed for a tourney win.

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2015, 02:40:57 PM »
Hope so i will smash the little turd in again.
Further more i say again NOBODY GOT DROPPED THEY ALL LEFT OF THERE OWN FREE WILL.
They did not want to play tournys so they left for atlantis or cr.
You are quite welcome to ask them all if it gets your ill informed facts straight

Spay or neuter your pets please.

Vashankroid I look forward to taking your ships again and causing you more grief. Don't you have some baby harp seals to to defend Canada from?

I can't believe LazT is going to trot out the equivalent of "You're -- in his case probably 'your' chicken come out and fight!" Could have possible gotten those sats; if that was really what you wanted, if you had organized it better. And there were more of you attacking.

I'll let Theo's words speak for themselves, draw what you want from them; but it is the smart play.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 02:43:24 PM by Prince of Dardania »

THE SLASH

« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2015, 03:23:51 PM »
Look anneas you could of took over someones account if you was not such a duche.
Would have been nice to batter you again in game but will have to make do with the forum till you buy another account next pension day  :(

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2015, 03:47:31 PM »

I'll let Theo's words speak for themselves, draw what you want from them; but it is the smart play.

Prince, I agree with you, absolutely.  There were several 10's of thousands of game points sitting out on BO's planets in the form of sats, more than enough to enable us to get a win.  So, taking them out was the right thing to do, even if it cost BO several 100 M's battleships.  I was the the only person in HOD who could have taken out Vash's sats with no losses.  When I tried to do that a week or so ago, he paid the credits and jumped his planets.  So, rather than force Vash to spend more credits, I let the sats go.

We (HOD) messed up by not ensuring we had a solid inventory of our player's sats and then pre-bashing them, a la BO.  Thus BO has a slim lead in War 2, after finding and whacking our sat hives.

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
Jimmy, I respect your choice to be loyal to your friends, even if it is Princess Diarrhea.  However I am not bashing him to speak the truth.  His only real achievements in this game are to lie about hitting players he never did; hitting players only starting out (ranked 1K to 3K) and running & Whining like a little girl when players come to defend there alliance mates. And lastly lastly getting banned for his lack of decorum and inability to acknowledge other players wishes of not being HARASSED by him through PM.

He is not the only one like this in this game unfortunately, but I say he got what he deserved in the ban, and only wish they'd have made it so not even a new account were allowed.

Now since I know you are going to reply to this Princess Diarrhea even though it was about you not to you; here's a piece of advice, start showing others a little bit of respect and you MIGHT be able earn some in return.  As it stands Jimmy is one of the few people in the game and on the boards who can tolerate you, and that is not a thing to be proud of.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:20:23 PM by Vashanka »

Offline jimmy7711

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »
@Vashanka - I do not know if he lied about any battle reports and I don't care if he did. What I do know is when he was with this alliance he was there if you needed him. If you needed espionage reports,  nukes to soften defenses, an extra pair of eyes, he was there. I must also add this -anytime we were awarded credits for a war win he would not take them. Aneas asked for his credits to be distributed elsewhere. That's a few of the reasons I like him so much, he is a good dude. (If he is on you're side.)

However, he is no longer in B.A.D and I don't like someone that is not here with us, 'taking the podium'. If he was in this alliance right now I would have been running my suck right along with him. He is not, though,  and does not represent the BAD alliance.

THE SLASH

« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2015, 09:40:56 PM »
What I do know is when he was with this alliance he was there if you needed him. If you needed espionage reports,  nukes to soften defenses, an extra pair of eyes, he was there. 

What an amazing guy! his mom should be proud. he surely must have been great back up  ;D
https://youtu.be/zofga33W4tI

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2015, 10:09:14 PM »
What an amazing guy! his mom should be proud. he surely must have been great back up  ;D
https://youtu.be/zofga33W4tI

It's pretty obvious that this^ clown dodged a coathanger, or two. I bet his/her/its mom is doing abortion awareness ads. Run along KevinTurkeyLordFleetAuntieMakeABoomBoomSplash.

Vashankroid you keep it up you're going to miss clubbing your quota of baby seals.

You two clowns stay out of d mode and I'll pay you a visit.

THE SLASH

« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2015, 10:15:32 PM »
Why is it pension day?
What account have you bought?
Are you going to probe me and nuke me for jimmy?
And do you know who i am???????? im ronnie pickering
https://youtu.be/xiJr2BMEzeE

Offline Maquis_Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 29, 2015, 10:33:52 PM »
Why is it pension day?
What account have you bought?
Are you going to probe me and nuke me for jimmy?
And do you know who i am???????? im ronnie pickering
https://youtu.be/xiJr2BMEzeE

my god ronnie is bloody everywhere ..... he has brought huge shame to my home town of Hull....
Zeus killed= Lost count
Hephs killed = Only ones owned by lazy owners
Moons given = Lost count a long long long long time ago
Wars Won = 1too many

Offline jimmy7711

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2015, 12:59:35 AM »
What is the end date for the BO vs HOD war?